Author Topic: 6 meters/or18ft...LARGEST DORJE SHUGDEN STATUE IN THE WORLD????  (Read 9439 times)

yontenjamyang

• Email
Re: 6 meters/or18ft...LARGEST DORJE SHUGDEN STATUE IN THE WORLD????
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2015, 05:25:03 AM »
The building  of the Dorje Shugden statues around the world would not happen without any reasons or purpose. I believe the kind sponsors of  all these gigantic and huge Dorje Shugden statue have definitely benefited from the great king protector practice which inspired them to proceed with the building of the statues. My greatest gratitude to all the great lineage masters who despite danger and suffering persistently protect and preserve this sacred practice and spread the practice for many to receive and practice.

Certainly to build these big statues takes lots of resource and sponsor would not build it if there have not benefited from the Protector. The statue seems to be in China. I feel that China has benefitted a lot from the Protector and from the view of Tibetans in exile it is not a wonder that they feel the Protector equates to China. If that is the case, I feel this is one of the benefits of the Dalai Lama's ban.

Still the sufferings of DS practitioners especially those in India needs to be alleviated. May the building of these statues create the cause to alleviate the sufferings of all.

grandmapele

Re: 6 meters/or18ft...LARGEST DORJE SHUGDEN STATUE IN THE WORLD????
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2015, 08:45:44 AM »
The unfinished statue looks really nice but I am no expert on the details of statues. Whoever commissioned the statue is very blessed to be able to invite such a beautiful and holy image home.