Author Topic: ATTENTION! Invitation to all Dorje Shugden Practitioners!  (Read 5832 times)

DharmaSpace

ATTENTION! Invitation to all Dorje Shugden Practitioners!
« on: October 06, 2013, 03:04:34 PM »
Domo Geshe remains one of the most important Gelug lamas of the 21st Century. It is essential we defend Domo Geshe's interest, he represents the Gelugpa Traditions hopes. 

We must let as many people know about how the CTA is nefariously trying to take over such monasteries share on Social Media as quickly and boldly possible. The world need to know CTA cannot and will not take over the property of Domo Gese and further diminish the Gelug tradition.

samayakeeper

• Email
Re: ATTENTION! Invitation to all Dorje Shugden Practitioners!
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 03:44:37 PM »
I may not be there in person but in spirit! May Samten Choaling Monastery in Ghoom, Darjeeling shines eternally and be the beacon for all Dorje Shugden followers and practitioners! May all obstacles be removed for this important event to run smoothly.

icy

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 01:58:26 AM »
I have posted this information on my Facebook.  I hope all Dorje Shugden practitioners will join in the protest and help if they are in the position to do so.  This is plain bullying by CTA.  I pray this obstacle will quickly be overcome.

Rihanna

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 02:37:13 AM »
I have posted on my Facebook. Unbelievable! First they ostracise, now they want to snatch away what rightfully belong to others. Have you no sense of integrity and just? What kind of a government are you???

pgdharma

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2013, 07:19:09 AM »
I may not be there to show my support but I have posted this information on my facebook. We must create more awareness through social media to defend Domo Geshe's interest. Let not the CTA bully and take away what does not belong to them!

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2013, 07:45:43 AM »
DharmaSpace, I will also post on my Facebook and will continue at it to create the awareness towards this subject. It is so unbelievable that the CTA as a leader of the Tibetans is resorting to all kinds of low tactics to discourage its citizens from practicing the religion of their choice. I am not surprised the CTA does not get much support of other nations in their fight for independence from China. May the properties of Domo Geshe Rinpoche remain to benefit all beings and not fall into the hands of the CTA.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2013, 12:37:49 PM »
Thanks everyone, we mustn't let the CTA get their greedy and grubby hands on Domo Geshe's estate. 

CTA is stooping really low, to such tactics, but it is not surprising action coming from this organisation who would create difficulty and hardship for their own people. Not giving them the religious freedom and the right to choose their beliefs. It is the signs of an organisation who is in the throes of dying.

lotus1

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2013, 08:20:26 PM »
Thank you for sharing this news. I have posted on my facebook although the event has passed but I would like to create awareness to all on this case. Besides, would also like to show support to Samten Choaling Association and H.H. Domo Geshe Rinpoche’s monasteries in India. This is so sad to know that CTA is doing this to monasteries. Don’t they know that it is against the Buddhist vows and they are creating very negative karma because of causing the schism among the sangha community and stopping the Dharma for spreading?

May I know if Dharmaspace or anyone knows any latest news from this meeting that can share to us?

lotus1

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2013, 10:28:55 AM »
With the newly recognized incarnation, Denma Gonsar Kangyur Rinpoche, the teachings of Lama Tsongkhapa and the practice of Dorje Shugden would spread like wildfire throughout the world. May Denma Gonsar Kangyur Rnpoche live long, may all lamas live long.