Author Topic: Anti Shugden website apologized!  (Read 11942 times)

Rihanna

Re: Anti Shugden website apologized!
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2013, 04:45:44 AM »
What i sincerely hope will be by more and more such anti Shuden websites administrators coming out to apologize on their misleading behavior, hopefully there will be reprieve for discriminated and ill treated loyal Dorje Shugden practitioners. May they be liberated from physical and emotional sufferings inflicted by CTA and whoever demonised Dorje Shugden. Thanks to the people around the world running pro-Shugden sites especially dorjeshugden.com for keeping the voices of Dorje Shugden loud that i believe led to such apology being issued.

It is most likely that the person in charge of the website has given up on its cause and is no longer interested in maintaining it and someone else took over and made that page. In any case, the webpage shows that the CTA are flaky and inconsistent because they cannot even secure and manage a website that most people can do with ease for years and even decades with minimal problems. This is how 'efficient' the CTA is in whatever they do.
[/quote]

dsiluvu

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2013, 12:08:41 PM »
This post started on July 09 and I just clicked on it and it is still there!!! Yay!

I wonder when the CTA would do such a humble thing and basically stop being a religious police to thei own people and guide their people well... Be democratic and gain respect from other nations through their own ability instead of always using and depending of His Holiness. One day soon, so sorry to say, His Holiness will be gone and then what? We all know the Karmapa does not have the same charisma as the Dalai Lama. Besides you cannot keep hiding behind the Lama's skirt and not do anything yourself? Like this why have a CTA at all. Seem pretty redundant... might as well close down.

Whatever the workings and actions CTA is doing now... will be the result they will receive... and it really does not look very good at this moment. Doesn't take divinations or a genius to figure this one out people!!!

Rinchen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2013, 07:30:18 PM »
I think that it is because the care takers of the website are already tired, hence, they do not maintain that webpage anymore. It definitely shows the inconsistency of the CTA as well as the lack of commitment that they have in maintaining something.

With this attitude, I do not think that they will be getting back their land at all. They do not take the initiation to do things from their side. How would they be able to lead a country with this kind of attitude? It is just impossible for them to do so, if they are able to lead a community well, they would have done a great job in Dharamsala.