Author Topic: The dalai Lama – How long can he keep this up?  (Read 8950 times)

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
The dalai Lama – How long can he keep this up?
« on: March 30, 2014, 03:12:02 PM »
I was looking for articles about juicing and came across this article on this blog.. It states that "This blog is aimed at anyone interested in healthy eating, juicing, exercise, meditation and general well being.  So if you want to live healthier and maybe even live longer because of it, then this is the place for you, welcome" so i was surprised to see an article about Dorje Shugden - posted today! Perhaps it was Dorje Shugden who brought me to this page so I thought I'd share it with everyone! Have a super Sunday, Dorje Shugden folks!

The dalai Lama – How long can he keep this up?
http://live4unow.wordpress.com/2014/03/30/the-dalai-lama-how-long-can-he-keep-this-up/

How long can the Dalai Lama really avoid the Dorje Shugden issue?
I would have thought there would be only so much he can do, and so long he can go, before he has to speak. Surely people in the western world are starting to see that something isnt right with the Dalai Lama. As they hear more and more about his actions towards innocent monks, his banning of them to his teachings and even worse things.

Surely people are starting to get suspicious, and they are right to be suspicious. In a world where Human rights and Democracy and now on the agenda and we can actually do something in a non violent way. Surely it is our job NOW as Shugden practitioners to get the world to talk about these human rights issues.

I always remember something in the teachings that said, if you can do something about a problem, then address it and deal with it, if you cant then do not get angry and stressed.

As Shugden Practitioners we CAN do something about this, we CAN speak out from a personal perspective, and tell the world about these violations of human rights that are going on right now!! that is not taking a negative or angry mind as we have compassion for the Dalai Lama, but we also have compassion for the Monks and Nuns and the suffering they are going through.

We have a responsibility to tell the world, and get the Dalai Lama to talk and explain his actions.

#dalailamatruth #dalailama #democracy #humanrights
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Rihanna

Re: The dalai Lama – How long can he keep this up?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 10:46:59 PM »
According to the Dalai Lama’s web page, “he frequently states that his life is guided by three major commitments: the promotion of basic human values or secular ethics in the interest of human happiness, the fostering of inter-religious harmony and the welfare of the Tibetan people, focusing on the survival of their identity, culture and religion. One of the key points of his doctrine is a concept of non-violence, not only toward human beings, but all living creatures. However, his ban on Dorje Shugden and how the practitioners are treated totally contravenes his doctrine and the tune he sings to the Western world. I hope that the Dalai Lama will lift this ban soon before he is labelled a wolf in sheep clothing. He has done alot of great deeds for humanity and would be such a shame if he was not remembered for that but otherwise.

dsiluvu

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 12:18:09 AM »
In his speech to the Gelug council, the Dalai Lama asked: “Who originally bestowed the title ‘Protector of the teachings of Je Tsongkhapa’ upon Dorje Shugden?”

Answer: The Dalai Lama!

The eleventh Dalai lama that is. This is clearly detailed in he writings of The fourteenth Dalai Lama’s own root guru, Trijang Rinpoche. You can read both the Dalai Lamas question and Trijang Dorjechang’s answer below. Incidently, the answer pre-dates the question by thirty-three years.

Given the fact that the Dalai Lama claims to have researched this matter carefully, It seems odd that he would not know about an important action performed by someone who is purportedly his own previous mental continuum (DL XI) and written about by his own root guru, does it not?

Scholars and Yogis, please check!
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/the-controversy/the-dalai-lamas-question-answered/

Seems like the Dalai Lama himself have not done much research but claims He has and basically, what is the truth will be twisted in to a lie and whatever that is a lie will be twisted brainwashed in to the Tibetans and pro-Dalai supporters as the "truth". It's obvious that they are not concern about what is true, but the whole world would be, and when the world sees, finds, reads more and more evidence, wouldn't it be totally shameful and embarrassing for the entire Tibetan leaders and Tibetans. Not only are the risking a chance of disgracing their spiritual leader, but also all support and sponsorships to which they have been happily receiving.

Very stupid... sorry, but there are more intelligent people on this planet who will read, investigate and ask questions than the entire Tibetan population of which I think some 80% are illiterate or is not fluent in the English language. You cannot keep on lying, you'll run out of stories and excuses, as it is, you're already running out now.

All their basis of debate is banging on the same tiresome points that carries no weight, no evidence, no facts and no real logic... it's basically because Dalai Lama said it is a bad "spirit" so it must be! How primitive!

icy

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2014, 05:23:57 AM »
Obviously the Dalai Lama cannot keep up with this ban forever.  There will not be anyone else in the Central Tibetan Administration or Tibetans who can measure up to the Dalai Lama.  Many Tibetans can see this point and are worried as to the state of affairs of Tibetans in exile after he is gone.  The Dalai Lama maybe one of the world's most powerful person but everyone knows that this is not permanent and everlasting and hence so is the ban. 

I am certain all Shugden practitioners wish no harm to the Dalai Lama but wish him good health and live a hundred years.  But the 14th Dalai Lama can be mistaken about Dorje Shugden like the 5th Dalai Lama who later apologised, written a praise and built a chapel in honour of Dorje Shugden. 

pgdharma

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2014, 01:22:32 AM »
According to one of His teachings HHDL stated that “Because we all share an identical need for love, it is possible to feel that anybody we meet, in whatever circumstances, is a brother or sister. No matter how new the face or how different the dress and behavior, there is no significant division between us and other people. It is foolish to dwell on external differences, because our basic natures are the same.” ? Dalai Lama XIV, An Introduction to the Teachings and Philosophy of the Dalai Lama in His Own Words

HHDL has always promote peace, love, tolerance and non-violence so why does he contradicts His Teachings and stays firm on the ban that created so much sufferings and pain for Dorje Shugden practitioners? As a highly respected person who treats all beings as equal with love and compassion, HHDL should also respect the rights of DS practitioners. May the ban be lifted soon and everyone has religious freedom.

psylotripitaka

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2014, 08:30:07 AM »
not much longer

christine V

• Email
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2014, 10:31:40 AM »
If Dalai Lama continued to act in this way. And, with more and more protest against the violation of CTA towards Dorje Shugden's monks, this will bring more damages than benefits.
The world are looking at the contradiction in this issues Where in the way the Buddhist talks about peace, free in religion etc. But, on the other hand, engage in the action that harms the nun and monk and practitioners of Dorje Shugden.
How long can this going on, I doubt

dsiluvu

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2014, 05:13:39 AM »
I think the Dalai Lama's "world" tour this time has brought more attention about the Religious Ban and Persecution of Dorje Shugden practitioners than his talk on the below issues which are very relevant issues his own people are facing because there is persecution of people who have a different faith. Don't tell me the Dorje Shugden practitioners are not regarded as humans?

The promotion of basic human values or secular ethics in the interest of human happiness.

1. the fostering of inter-religious harmony and the welfare of the Tibetan people
So why are there no "harmony" and welfare for Tibetans who practice Dorje Shugden? This in itself is religious discrimination and against the human right for freedom of religion and also violation of human rights when someone is being abused. You can see all the wonderful way the non-Ds practitioners response to us Ds practitioners on this FB post... https://www.facebook.com/DuldzinDorjeShugden/photos/a.333716930003137.72762.124479407593558/688011601240333/?type=1&theater it is hilarious how they think, how rude they can be, and how blind faith they parrot off their leaders.

2. focusing on the survival of their identity, culture and religion.
Dorje Shugden practice is very much the identity of some Tibetans and a religion for some, so why are these people being ostracised, ignored, discriminated and their religion banned? Is the Tibetan Leadership now becoming like Taliban leaders and basically I don't see a difference in how they work and how the Chinese Govt work is any different. In fact they seem to be the "same". You either follow everything the Dalai Lama says or be excommunicated, arrested, threatened, beaten, thrown out of your monastery, plus causing disharmony amongst family, breaking family ties! How is all this preserving anyone's identity? Sounds like a huge façade to me, and it will be expose because they cannot keep trying to twist and hide the truth.

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2014, 04:08:30 AM »
This was the question I asked previously. Why is HH doing this whereby all the solid evidence is so clear that it contradicts what HH says?

I still think HH is very kind to actually be in the limelight for the wrong reasons. Look, the biggest group of people who believed 100% what HH said are the Tibetans, majority is based on blind faith, faith based on their culture and etc. Nothing bad. But if u look at the progressive society which a bigger part of the world represents, their faith is based on knowledge and they need facts. So to them, what HH is doing actually ridicule himself more. But HH still does it. He doesn't care how he looks but I strongly believe is the end results which matter i.e. Shugden practices grows big which is happening everyday now. And majority of them are not Tibetans.

So for me, the ban can continue but it will eventually fade off or HH might lift the ban soon. The sign of this happening seems to be soon. Cause I do not see much international coverage on HH talking about Shugden anymore.

Of course, we know that CTA is acting more aggressively by all their actions being reported recently. And with the Abbot of Gaden Shartse's project against Shugden practitioner. Seriously, if he is reading this, he should stop cause by him doing this he is discrediting high lamas who built Gaden Shartse like Trijang Rinpoche & etc. Gaden Shartse will not be credible in the eyes of the world. He is like shooting his own foot.

Manjushri

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2014, 04:48:49 AM »
How long can His Holiness keep up with an illogical ban? To avoid, as he has been avoiding and declining requests for a peaceful debate/talk with Shugden Practitioners on the ban, means that he knows that he will not be able to refute the logical explanations, reasonings and conclusions for Dorje Shugden being an enlightened being. If he was convinced and so confident that his claims that Dorje Shugden is a spirit and thus the practise should stopped, then he would have no qualms in having a conference with the world watching with practitioners of Dorje Shugden.

Why is it that the current Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche has not given up the practise of Dorje Shugden? Being recognized as the incarnation of one of the greatest Buddhist masters in today's history, and carrying from his previous attainments and imprints, is it right to say that Trijang Rinpoche is wrong in his practise? If so, then why has he reincarnated back? Why is Trijang Rinpoche the only one granted "special" permission by His Holiness that if Trijang Rinpoche wants to practise Dorje Shugden, it is up to him? Doesn't the Dalai Lama want to also protect Trijang Rinpoche for his welfare if Dorje Shugden was indeed an evil spirit and make him stop the practise...why give Trijang Rinpoche privileges in that sense? Baffling indeed. 

brian

• Email
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2014, 05:33:53 AM »
I think it is only a matter of time when we can finally see the lifting on the unnecessary ban. If HH Dalai Lama continue to act in this way, i feel he will lose more support as the ban were more and more seem illogical to the eyes of public. What more with the constant spreading of news of devoted Dorje Shugden practitioners were being discriminated and harmed every day. With more and more protest against the violation of CTA towards Dorje Shugden's monks, this will bring more damages than benefits as i see it. It created two sects which is one towards supporting the ban while the other fight on to hold onto their sacred practice. The world are looking at the contradiction in this issues where in the way the Buddhist talks about peace, free in religion but on the other hand, engage in the action that harms the practitioners of Dorje Shugden day in day out! So does this benefit?

Galen

• Email
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2014, 10:19:54 AM »
The Dalai Lama is a smart person, in fact many believe that he is enlightened. So why would he still continue on the ban that he imposed on so many years ago and see so many people suffer. Isn't he suppose to be compassionate and be kind to people? Is there a bigger picture we do not see?

So, the question on how long can he keep this up really baffles a lot of people. He promotes peace and harmony around the world but does not even bat an eyelid on his very on Tibetans who went to set themselves on fire. He states that everyone should be treated equally but he does not care when communities are divided and discrimination is on the rampant between Dorje Shugden practitioners and others.

Our efforts of highlighting this discriminatory act to the world is getting somewhere and hopefully it will put pressure on the CTA to remove the ban since the Dalai Lama is no longer in power in the CTA (So we believe). Let's continue to let the world ono of the truth until it prevails.