Author Topic: Nechung's Time Has Ended?  (Read 8837 times)

dsiluvu

Re: Nechung's Time Has Ended?
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2012, 12:16:25 PM »
I actually find this read very uplifting and motivational for us to set the right kind of motivation and mind set so that we will not be doubtful.... it's from one of the article links beggar recommended...

Universal Protector of Future Buddhism

HH Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang has opened the door for His Holiness the Dalai Lama’s lotus feet to tread the path from beleaguered Tibet into the hearts of the world, by invoking Dorje Shugden’s holy advice.

HH Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang has predicted that Dorje Shugden will become a universal protector of future Buddhism, which was recently confirmed by one of the great living Mahasiddhas who told us, “People say that Gyalchen Dorje Shugden is only protecting the Geluk tradition, but Dorje Shugden is now a universal Dharma protector.”

HH Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang has advised long ago not to lose faith in neither His Holiness nor in Dorje Shugden.

And this is what is happening.

HH the Dalai Lama has become a household name globally. In a recent survey, 46% of the interviewed Germans declared to have more faith in the Dalai Lama, a Tibetan refugee, than in the Pope, a German national.

Thanks especially to His Holiness, everyone interested in spirituality has heard of the Buddhadharma. Nearly everyone interested in Vajrayana has heard of Dorje Shugden, also thanks especially to His Holiness.

And the platform on which all of this is happening has been created largely by great Masters with Dorje Shugden as their special protector, and their organizations who have grown great with Dorje Shugden as their special protector, because Dorje Shugden likes to see the Dharma increase, universally, without and within.

So – outwardly, in the spirit of vinaya, we comply with His Holiness’ public wishes.

Inwardly, in the spirit of Mahayana, we strive never to judge, to take the blame and give the victory, and whatever happens – we won’t lose faith and play His Holiness against Dorje Shugden.

If we lose faith in Manjushri, we have automatically lost faith in Chenrezig too. If we practice what His Holiness really teaches, we practice exactly what Dorje Shugden supports, nurtures and protects with all his heart – renunciation of samsaric hopes and fears, unconditional compassion, and the profound view realizing emptiness.

Secretly, we strive to realize all phenomena, be they labeled ‘good’ or ‘bad’, as non-separate from ultimate reality, appearing solely to serve in the subjugation of sentient beings’ delusional self-cherishing minds which are the cause of all suffering.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2013, 05:21:31 AM »
I actually find this read very uplifting and motivational for us to set the right kind of motivation and mind set so that we will not be doubtful.... it's from one of the article links beggar recommended...

Universal Protector of Future Buddhism

HH Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang has opened the door for His Holiness the Dalai Lama’s lotus feet to tread the path from beleaguered Tibet into the hearts of the world, by invoking Dorje Shugden’s holy advice.

HH Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang has predicted that Dorje Shugden will become a universal protector of future Buddhism, which was recently confirmed by one of the great living Mahasiddhas who told us, “People say that Gyalchen Dorje Shugden is only protecting the Geluk tradition, but Dorje Shugden is now a universal Dharma protector.”

HH Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang has advised long ago not to lose faith in neither His Holiness nor in Dorje Shugden.

And this is what is happening.

HH the Dalai Lama has become a household name globally. In a recent survey, 46% of the interviewed Germans declared to have more faith in the Dalai Lama, a Tibetan refugee, than in the Pope, a German national.

Thanks especially to His Holiness, everyone interested in spirituality has heard of the Buddhadharma. Nearly everyone interested in Vajrayana has heard of Dorje Shugden, also thanks especially to His Holiness.

And the platform on which all of this is happening has been created largely by great Masters with Dorje Shugden as their special protector, and their organizations who have grown great with Dorje Shugden as their special protector, because Dorje Shugden likes to see the Dharma increase, universally, without and within.

So – outwardly, in the spirit of vinaya, we comply with His Holiness’ public wishes.

Inwardly, in the spirit of Mahayana, we strive never to judge, to take the blame and give the victory, and whatever happens – we won’t lose faith and play His Holiness against Dorje Shugden.

If we lose faith in Manjushri, we have automatically lost faith in Chenrezig too. If we practice what His Holiness really teaches, we practice exactly what Dorje Shugden supports, nurtures and protects with all his heart – renunciation of samsaric hopes and fears, unconditional compassion, and the profound view realizing emptiness.

Secretly, we strive to realize all phenomena, be they labeled ‘good’ or ‘bad’, as non-separate from ultimate reality, appearing solely to serve in the subjugation of sentient beings’ delusional self-cherishing minds which are the cause of all suffering.

There is nothing wrong with practicing Dorje Shugden without announcing that to the whole world. Nobody needs to know that I practice Dorje Shugden aside from my Dharma brothers and sisters and of course, my Guru! I dont need to fill up forms that ask me whether or not I practice Dorje Shugden anywhere for any teaching but then again, I dont need to because all the Dharma I can get I can get from my Guru.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2015, 09:37:58 AM »
Whenever the Dalai Lama refers to a Protector, it had always been Nechung.  Nechung although unenlightened seem to be revered and trusted by DL. 

It was also Nechung who requested the promise of Dultzin to be the new Dharmapala. So can it be that Nechung is evil.  Not at all but maybe Nechung is on verge of enlightenment and his work as a Dharma protector may end and the New Dharma Protector's time has arrived.  Obviously it being Dorje Shugden.