Author Topic: Just saying "Thank You"  (Read 4713 times)

ContentKadampa

Just saying "Thank You"
« on: May 24, 2008, 02:43:00 AM »
Hi Sangha Jewels,

I just wanted to say thank you so much for your hard work.  You are bringing to (mainstream) light a horrendous hypocrisy that has remained in the dark, unexamined, for much too long.  It is through everyone's individual and collective efforts that the world will begin to sit up and take notice of what is happening.

Your actions are that of a Dharma Protector:  You are protecting this lineage of teachings for future generations who will come to love -- and benefit from -- the profound practice of Dorje Shugden.

It reminds me of one of my favorite passages from one of my favorite books -- HEART JEWEL, by my Teacher Geshe Kelsang Gyatso:

"Je Tsongkhapa's disciples believed that Duldzin Dragpa Gyaltsan and Je Tsongkhapa were equal in terms of their realizations, abilities, and wisdom.  When Je Tsongkhapa passed away, his throne was first offered to Duldzin, but Duldzin declined the honor and offered it instead to Gyaltsabje, saying, 'You should become the second holder of the Ganden throne.  You should teach the Dharma of Je Tsongkhapa and spread it far and wide.  I will help your work to be successful by eliminating obstacles and arranging the right conditions."

I thank you for your work in eliminating the obstacles to the survival of this precious practice, just as Duldzin Dragpa Gyaltsan did and is still doing through each of you.

May you all keep pure hearts, and pure motivations.  May Buddha's followers live in harmony in the future, both within Buddhism and with other spiritual traditions, and in this way may their be peace in this world.

PS, see you this summer, when the protests return to the US.

With love,
One Contented New Kadampa

a friend

Re: Just saying "Thank You"
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2008, 02:59:10 AM »
  :D You don't sound to me so new as kadampa.   :D :D
I feel elated by your words.
Our precious one was so precious every time he manifested in our world. You talk of Je Tsongkapa's son, our Dulzin Drakpa Gyeltsen, who appeared again as Sonam Drakpa, the man who knew ... and then again as the  pure exquisite light of the world, the divine poet and Master, Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen, who didn't remember what anger was. We are so fortunate that he is all the time with us manifested as a Dharmapala. We are so fortunate, so fortunate, it's painful that others cannot know him yet. It will come.
Welcome to the website, created by Beggar, where friends of the Dharmapala meet, ContentKadampa.