Author Topic: Make your voices heard (I'm sure the CTA are listening)  (Read 3324 times)

beggar

Make your voices heard (I'm sure the CTA are listening)
« on: August 06, 2012, 05:34:35 PM »
Just noticed that there's a whole load of new letters up on the letters section of the (new and great!) website. The whole collection can be found here, including the new letters: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/category/spread-the-word/write-a-letter/

You can see how active the website has been in sending these letters out, presenting different views and insights into the practice of Dorje Shugden and the current ban on the practice. Whether you're the one sending out the letters or not, I would recommend checking in on the letters and reading what each of them have to say about the various issues - there's a lot of very good perspectives that will help you better understand the situation within Tibetan Buddhist communities and the unfortunate politics that surround this issue.

It will also further your understanding so that you can explain the situation to others, showing them precisely why the ban is wrong and very much against the most basic of modern religious freedoms.

Perhaps, most importantly, it will inspire you to find new angles and new ideas. Write your own letters and better yet, share them with the website so that when they post it up, the world can see what you have to say too. Every voice counts, to let the CTA know that Dorje Shugden's practice is very much alive and active in the world and that more and more people are beginning to see the folly, abuse and illogic of their ban.

When you've written your letters, send them off in the mail to any of these crucial, central addresses:
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=155.0

Gabby Potter

Re: Make your voices heard (I'm sure the CTA are listening)
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 07:12:00 AM »
It's time to make them realise how ignorant they are to hurt people/ practitioners of Lord Dorje Shugden just because they are against the teachings or practise of Dorje Shugden. We all have our own religious freedom, we have the right to choose our own religion or practise, no one has the right to stop us from our practise.