Author Topic: His Holiness Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche's advice on current HH Pabongka Rinpoche  (Read 10246 times)

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
sorry - my url for the Ribur Rinpoche on Pabongkha Rinpoche went fuzzy.. here is the correct link!

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/ribur-rinpoche-on-je-pabongka/
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

dsiluvu

When we read about HH Pabongkha Rinpoche's biography (http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/pabongka-rinpoche-wikipedia/) and Ribur Rinpoche's remarks about his Guru, http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/ribur-rinpoche-on-je-pabongka/, we cannot but be inspired. I personally like this the best from Ribur Rinpoche:

The Most Important Tibetan Lama of All…..
To my mind he was the most important Tibetan lama of all. Everybody knows how great his four main disciples were (these include Trijang Dorjechang and ling Rinpoche, the two tutors of the Dalai Lama)— well, he was their teacher.

He spent a great deal of time thinking about the practical meaning of the teachings and coming to an inner realization of them, and he had practised and accomplished everything he had learned, right up to the completion stage. He didn’t just spout words, he tried things out for himself. Also, he never got angry; any anger had been completely pacified by his bodhichitta.

If we think about how great HH Trijang Rinpoche is, how great must HIS Guru be!

AMAZING VIDEO... Thank you donoharm for highlighting it here in the forum and Mana yes I heard His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche giving the oral transmission of Dorje Shugden!!! Boy from the beginning till the end, i am just in awed by the whole teaching, prayers and thank you ds.com for this spectacular footage! I don't know how you guys do it, but you guys did, so I thank you guys so much for your hard work in making this possible for so many of us Shugdenpas to connect with Trijang Rinpoche.

It brings tears of joy to see all the great Enlightened masters together in prayer and doing tsog. It is like watching the Buddhas give teachings and initiations literally, nothing in the world could ever be any bigger than this. I soooo I was there and wished that one day we will be able to receive initiations or teaching from Trijang Rinpoche. Beautiful Gangchen Rinpoche has done so much, worked so hard to spread Dharma all around the world, it was so warm and beautiful to see how affectionate both Gangchen Rinpoche and Trijang Rinpoche are holding hands. So so sweet and so compassionately kind.

As for talking about Je Pabongka Dorje Chang... you are so right Wisdom Being... if we think this is super great to see Trijang Rinpoche turn the wheel of Dharma and give Vajrayogini and Dorje Shugden initations, can you imagine what it would be like with the Great Lord Pabongka Rinpoche? It would be like the thunder roared to hear his voice. Trinjang Rinpoche's voice is already so powerful and so strong, imagine Je Pabongka... I cannot imagine, I would probably faint! So so blessed to see this video footage, so blessed that these Lamas are at their prime and really no one can stop them, they are the Dharma masters Buddhas of our time which the world will shake when the two Trijang Rinpoche and Pabongka Rinpoche sits in one huge stadium stage and give teachings, oral transmission, Vajrayogini initiations and  Dorje Shugden initiations! That would be a huge phenomena that the world has never seen before!!!

Ensapa

• Email
I have been thinking...when the ban on Dorje Shugden comes down, Dorje Shugden would be big, and Trijang Rinpoche and Pabongkha Rinpoche will be big as well and all the "clean" Gelug centers now would be scurrying to get into their favor. Pabongkha Rinpoche is an incomparable scholar, no matter how one wants to look at him, and he does have real and actual attainments that everyone nows. It is a shame for CTA to keep him down because it will only add to all the negative karma that they have been accumulating all along...all the things they did that were unbuddhist in the name of the Dalai Lama does not make the innocent at all.

lotus1

Thank you so much donoharm for sharing this precious video. It is so peaceful and serene listening to Trijang Rinpoche and all the lamas and monks doing the puja.

Trijang Rinpoche and Pabongka Rinpoche are the high lamas who practice Dorje Shugden. Especially now the current reincarnations are starting to give teachings and initiations. It is really great news to rejoice on. I sincerely hope one day I can also meet them in person and receive teachings from them, especially on Dorje Shugden initiations.

May they live long and always turn the wheel of Dharma so that more people can be benefited from the teachings.

Ensapa

• Email
 Because CTA dosent like Pabongkha Rinpoche due to the ban on Dorje Shugden, I heard that Pabongkha Rinpoche is freely travelling in and out of China, giving and receiving teachings from the masters back in Tibet. If there was no Dorje Shugden ban, he would have been associated with the Dalai Lama and he would not be given such freedom. Perhaps he is collecting the lineages so that they will not be lost and later retransmit them to the public. If he teaches the Lamrim again, wouldnt it be amazing to actually listen to him explain about it? the realizations would probably go in very deeply and it would have a very lasting effect on our minds.