Author Topic: Removing curses and negativity  (Read 198252 times)

lotus1

Re: Removing curses and negativity
« Reply #105 on: February 02, 2015, 12:34:57 PM »
In this page “Powerful Protection Against Spirits or Black Magic” (http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/powerful-protection-against-spirits-or-black-magic/), I found that the admin has updated with a practice of the wrathful emanation of Dorje Shugden, i.e. known as Trakze or Karma Shugden, that can be done safely by anyone who is afflicted by these negative energies without receiving initiation. It is with detailed teaching on how to do the practice.
I have shared with some friends and a friend has printed it out and started this practice.
May it help many people to be free from the harm and danger from spirits and black magic swiftly.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #106 on: April 20, 2015, 04:51:13 PM »
Yes Lotus 1, the updated version for practice of Trakze Shugden is very detailed and the practice has helped me overcome the numerous legal cases that came my way.  Very effective.

Rinchen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #107 on: August 28, 2016, 09:38:34 PM »
Thank you Lotus 1 for sharing with us the article here. It is just such a great protective practice. The details about the Trakze practice is very in depth and easy to follow for anyone.

Thank you for the sharing! I just love the article.

shu2016_11_5

« Reply #108 on: November 06, 2016, 01:12:11 AM »
Thanks TK for posting such previous information on dispelling black magic.
Can I have your permission to post this to other website, so more people will know about the right way, buddhism way of dispelling black magic.

grandmapele

« Reply #109 on: December 18, 2016, 05:11:49 AM »
It's a very informative article but in the moments of urgent need, I somehow always forget about this practice and to back to my main practice and mantra.

But, this is very good when we remember and for more serious problems with spirits and other negativity. Wonder if we can just do this practice regularly like once a month or so, just to ensure that whatever spirit or black magic disturbances we have but are unsure of can be negated before it becomes a bigger problem.

Fan Jing Jing

• Email
« Reply #110 on: March 17, 2017, 01:36:40 PM »
Thank you TK and Lotus 1 for your sharing. Trakze mantra is very powerful and helpful for me. I travel a lot and most of the time I stay in different hotels alone, walking alone in the dark to take bus, subway and etc, hence chanting 21 times of Trakze mantra with visualisation has became part of my everyday Dorje Shugden Sadhana for protection since last year. We never know when will the karmas of connecting with certain spirits ripen. I now feel safe and confidence whenever i go. Practice of Trakze not only protect us from spirits, it also clearing difficulties for long
journeys. He will also offer protection from people’s negative speech, negative mantras,
spells or charms as well as sudden death or ill-fated, fatal accidents. So, this form of
Dorje Shugden is very powerful. 

OM BENZA WIKI BITANA RAYKA RAYKA HUNG   

Brian Little

• Email
« Reply #111 on: March 18, 2017, 11:24:00 AM »
I actually got to know about Dorje Shugden through one of my long time friend. She told me she stumbled upon some articles mentioning about a "Dharma Protector" who can help to chase away spirits and remove our problems. She even told me she started practising it after reading the articles and to her surprise, it worked for her in every way. Even her sister who was having financial problems have also managed to have her problems solved. She also told me her relationship with her husband became better and the way she told me was really something out of this world that she had never came across any spiritual help as powerful as this. That led me to google about Dorje Shugden too and it did help me with my travels. I did have problems staying in some hotels where some of the nights i will have bad dreams and thinking someone trying to whisper things to my ears. All that were gone after i started reciting the mantra "Om Benza Wiki Bitana Soha". I will be forever grateful to Dorje Shugden for helping me to clear off my problems. I feel this testimony is important for people to know and hopefully be of help to them too!

Vajra10

« Reply #112 on: May 28, 2017, 03:33:38 PM »
I think the best way to cope with curses and negativity is to do our very personal part which are respect all sentient beings, hold vows strictly, keep good samaya with our teacher, and complete daily Sadhana.

Once we are "clean", we will not attract negtaive energy ;)