Author Topic: New Website Devoted to Trisur Rinpoche Lungrik Namgyal.  (Read 16617 times)

hope rainbow

Re: New Website Devoted to Trisur Rinpoche Lungrik Namgyal.
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2012, 05:41:07 PM »
It's strange that such a high ranking lama turns against HHDL.
Without HHDL he would have never achieved the status he received. There would be no monasteries. No courses, no study, no status and Tibet would of just disappeared into China.
Gaden Trisur sets a bad example I feel for such a senior person.

I don't feel like as if Gaden Trisur did turn against HHDL.
And I would not expect such mindsets from a learned lama like Gaden Trisur.

I believe that Gaden Trisur is doing what needs to be done: acting for the benefit of the many in a way that the Dalai Lama could not have done from his position at the moment without looking flippant and severe his seat.
Gaden Trisur is showing the world what the truth is about Dorje Shugden.

Positive Change

« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2012, 05:47:13 PM »
Check this out:

http://www.trisurlungriknamgyal.com/gelug-lineage/

Its not too large a file and kinda fuzzy when enlarged... but who do we see in in the middle near the base of the tree? :)

hope rainbow

« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2012, 03:33:35 AM »
Check this out:

http://www.trisurlungriknamgyal.com/gelug-lineage/

Its not too large a file and kinda fuzzy when enlarged... but who do we see in in the middle near the base of the tree? :)

Oh yes indeed, thank you for spotting this out PA.
What a gorgeous Guru tree!

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2012, 05:29:37 AM »
Cool video

Lungri Namgyal Gaden Trisur Small | Large

vajrastorm

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2012, 07:29:23 AM »
Thank you, Losang Tenpa, for introducing us to this new website of Gaden Trisur. As can be seen from this quite recent video, His Holiness  Gaden Trisur continues to be a highly respected personage.

I totally agree with Beggar that Gaden Trisur, in declaring his intention to practice Shugden upon his retirement as the 101 Gaden Tripa, is not showing disrespect of the Dalai Lama nor standing up against Him. Rather his courage is to stand up for what he believes in, and that is that Dorje Shugden is the enlightened Protector who arose to protect the teachings of Je Tsongkapa and the Gelug lineage

If we read and study His answer to the Question -"How will Your Holiness describe Your Relationship with HH the Dalai Lama(in an interview during His 2003 visit to S'pore as Gaden Tripa)?" - we can see how much of love and respect He has for the Dalai Lama. He said that the Dalai Lama "is one of my precious Root Teachers"(who had taken such great care of Him all the way from the time when He had been just a newly ordained monk). He also said that He had taken a photograph with Dalai Lama recently and that "(t)hat there is nothing in the world that I cherish more".

There is so much dignity in this great personage who refused to be drawn into the politics and continues throughout to maintain His love and devotion for all His Root Gurus.

lotus1

« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2012, 08:08:04 PM »
http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=12350

Thank you for sharing such an inspiring story. This really increases my faith to my lord Dorje Shudgen. If a holy being His holiness 101st Gaden Tripa Jetsun Lungrik Namgyal is practicing DS, definitely DS is not harmful and it will bring benefits to all. What else do we need to be afraid of??!!!

Besides, his holiness is showing a great example of Guru Devotion. With the ban and being the Gaden Tripa, I am sure it is not easy for him to practice secretly. However, he is still upholding his Guru’s teaching and continue his practice on DS. Tribute to you, HH Gaden Tripa Jetsun Lungrik Namgyal!