Author Topic: Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche well protected  (Read 8109 times)

dsiluvu

Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche well protected
« on: February 27, 2013, 01:05:52 PM »
Check this video out! Wow I am so impressed to see Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche's body guards... he is well protected and I am so glad for that! To protect someone who can benefit the world is well worth it... what a great honor to have this job really. I would not mind if I was a guy for sure :)

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/videos/miscellaneous/trijang-chocktrul-rinpoche-well-protected/

Watching this video also makes me wonder why would Trijang Rinpoche require so many tough looking body guards unless His life is being threatened and it is even sadder to know that the death threats to Trijang Choktrul is just because He does Dorje Shugden practice, and the threats are coming from his own people, some of who he probably taught or was his students. Can you believe the kind of karma of those people who can even concoct such an intention and even there was an attempt.. that is why Trijang Choktrul and his ladrang had to move out from Gaden Shartse.

When H.H. Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche resided in Gaden Shartse Monastery, he was issued many death threats from certain factions on the Dalai Lama’s side, which is unbelievable. Although the Dalai Lama was not pleased at all with the threats towards Trijang Rinpoche’s precious life, Trijang Rinpoche had to flee Gaden and stay in Switzerland. Gonsar Rinpoche and his students offered a safe haven for the young Trijang Rinpoche, providing him room, boarding and traditional education for many years. It is due to the devotion, hard work and kindness of Gonsar Rinpoche that Trijang Rinpoche is so strong and doing so well now. This should not be forgotten by any practitioners who consider Trijang Rinpoche their teacher. [/size]

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/trijang-rinpoche-confers-initiation-in-europe/

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
Re: Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche well protected
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 02:12:26 PM »
Thanks Dsiluvu but this video was already featured on another thread by Donoharm http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=3153.0

cheers
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 04:05:29 PM »
Check this video out! Wow I am so impressed to see Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche's body guards... he is well protected and I am so glad for that! To protect someone who can benefit the world is well worth it... what a great honor to have this job really. I would not mind if I was a guy for sure :)

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/videos/miscellaneous/trijang-chocktrul-rinpoche-well-protected/

Watching this video also makes me wonder why would Trijang Rinpoche require so many tough looking body guards unless His life is being threatened and it is even sadder to know that the death threats to Trijang Choktrul is just because He does Dorje Shugden practice, and the threats are coming from his own people, some of who he probably taught or was his students. Can you believe the kind of karma of those people who can even concoct such an intention and even there was an attempt.. that is why Trijang Choktrul and his ladrang had to move out from Gaden Shartse.

When H.H. Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche resided in Gaden Shartse Monastery, he was issued many death threats from certain factions on the Dalai Lama’s side, which is unbelievable. Although the Dalai Lama was not pleased at all with the threats towards Trijang Rinpoche’s precious life, Trijang Rinpoche had to flee Gaden and stay in Switzerland. Gonsar Rinpoche and his students offered a safe haven for the young Trijang Rinpoche, providing him room, boarding and traditional education for many years. It is due to the devotion, hard work and kindness of Gonsar Rinpoche that Trijang Rinpoche is so strong and doing so well now. This should not be forgotten by any practitioners who consider Trijang Rinpoche their teacher. [/size]

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/trijang-rinpoche-confers-initiation-in-europe/

Well, even taking the life of a normal human is considered bad, what more the life of such a high Lama that can benefit so many? Obviously the people who wanted to assassinate Trijang Rinpoche thinks that by doing so they can make the Dalai Lama happy. On the other hand, it seems like the Dalai Lama is unable to control certain Tibetans and they're just doing what they please without any moral conscience. What is more incredible is that CTA allows this. in other countries, death threats are taken very seriously no matter who their target is. Another boo for CTA.

lotus1

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 07:34:33 PM »
Indeed, this is very sad to see that high lama such as HH Trijang Rinpoche is facing death threats just because he is practicing Dorje Shugden. Furthermore, he is the teacher of most that trying to harm him!

If we refer to Lamrim, Liberation in the palm of your hand, it is a very heavy sin, to cast dirty look at karmically potent beings such as one’s Guru, ordination masters, bodhisattvas, members of the Sangha, parents, and so forth.

So wake up CTA! Please do not disgrace the Buddhist that promotes harmony and peace. Most importantly, as a Buddhist, be aware of the big consequences that will definitely happen if you cause harm to a high beings! You can never run away from Karma!!!  >:(

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 04:04:23 AM »
Indeed, this is very sad to see that high lama such as HH Trijang Rinpoche is facing death threats just because he is practicing Dorje Shugden. Furthermore, he is the teacher of most that trying to harm him!

If we refer to Lamrim, Liberation in the palm of your hand, it is a very heavy sin, to cast dirty look at karmically potent beings such as one’s Guru, ordination masters, bodhisattvas, members of the Sangha, parents, and so forth.

So wake up CTA! Please do not disgrace the Buddhist that promotes harmony and peace. Most importantly, as a Buddhist, be aware of the big consequences that will definitely happen if you cause harm to a high beings! You can never run away from Karma!!!  >:(

And perhaps, that is why Dharamsala isnt doing very well and there are so many self immolations. It could be that the self immolations are another way where karma comes back where they have to see their own kind burning themselves up and harming everyone around them and their own families. Tibetans are gentle people and the few fellas I know really find it disturbing to see a death scene in a movie even. To see their own kind being burned to flames and become human bacon would strike terror and fear. Perhaps it is the karma of threatening holy beings? I also heard of a rumor that Dagom Rinpoche was actually poisoned to death, and that he was aware of it but still allowed it to happen, like how Milarepa did. All of these will have karmic repercussions.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2013, 08:44:40 AM »
Dear Ensapa

Dagom Rinpoche's death was murder. I read it somewhere from a good source also. HH Trijang Choktrul also received death threats while he was at Gaden, and apparently he had to keep changing the rooms he was staying in because of threats to his life, and eventually he had to leave Gaden. I just find it incomprehensible that a monastery is NOT safe for a Lama! The fact that monks can wish harm on another monk, let alone a highly incarnated lama, is beyond anyone to be able to accept or understand. The one saving grace is that i do not believe that this was sanctioned by HH Dalai Lama. My basis is that HH Dalai Lama allowed HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche to practice Dorje Shugden. If HH Dalai Lama was so against this practice, he would not have given permission to HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche. Why would anyone of HH Dalai Lama's standing "allow" one person to practice a "demon"?

Perhaps monks devoted to Dalai Lama are being overzealous. Perhaps they think that this is what they need to do in order to "protect" the Dalai Lama. And of course, i do think that the Dalai Lama COULD make a statement that nobody should kill another person - isn't this to do with our refuge vows, let alone monk vows?
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Big Uncle

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2013, 04:03:39 AM »
Oh no! Well, fortunately that was a while ago but I am sure the threat is still there as long as the Dorje Shugden ban is still up. This is one thing I don't quite understand. Buddhists believe that killing in all its forms is wrong but why do some still persist to do this. They claim all manner of political motivations and some even dare say they are doing it to protect another Lama. Like in the case of the Dorje Shugden ban, one of the reasons cited is that the Dalai Lama's life is shortened by Dorje Shugden practice. So, how can killing a Lama, prolong a lama's life? This is just very wrong and very bad.

If one were to look into Tibetan history, it is rife with such political intrique and assassination. Of the top of head, I can name you a few including Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen, Reting Rinpoche, the 13th Dalai Lama and so forth. Yes, even the Dalai Lama himself is not spared. There are all sort of reasons and the worst is to use Dharmic reasons to murder a lama. Using Dharma as an excuse to commit such an unspeakable act. I just cannot imagine the unimaginable horrors that await that person. 

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2013, 04:11:25 AM »
Dear Ensapa

Dagom Rinpoche's death was murder. I read it somewhere from a good source also. HH Trijang Choktrul also received death threats while he was at Gaden, and apparently he had to keep changing the rooms he was staying in because of threats to his life, and eventually he had to leave Gaden. I just find it incomprehensible that a monastery is NOT safe for a Lama! The fact that monks can wish harm on another monk, let alone a highly incarnated lama, is beyond anyone to be able to accept or understand. The one saving grace is that i do not believe that this was sanctioned by HH Dalai Lama. My basis is that HH Dalai Lama allowed HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche to practice Dorje Shugden. If HH Dalai Lama was so against this practice, he would not have given permission to HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche. Why would anyone of HH Dalai Lama's standing "allow" one person to practice a "demon"?

Perhaps monks devoted to Dalai Lama are being overzealous. Perhaps they think that this is what they need to do in order to "protect" the Dalai Lama. And of course, i do think that the Dalai Lama COULD make a statement that nobody should kill another person - isn't this to do with our refuge vows, let alone monk vows?

I really feel angry and sad at the same time about Dagom Rinpoche's murder, and that the people who murdered him could get away with him scott free. Personally I feel that this will create a lot of negative karma for those who are foolish enough to do this. How could they even think of killing someone else when the Buddha himself has declared that it is one of the things that is forbidden for a Buddhist to do. Or perhaps...it is Dagom Rinpoche's karma and he decided to accept it like...in one of his previous births, he was Pelgyi Dorje of Lhalung who killed the King of Tibet that destroyed and persecuted Buddhism, King Langdarma so that Buddhism may flourish again in Tibet.

It's not just the monks that follow the Dalai Lama, but also his followers in general. They seem to think that it is justifiable to commit violence and murder against Dorje Shugden adherents and to be unkind to them just because the Dalai Lama said so.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2013, 04:27:02 AM »
Oh no! Well, fortunately that was a while ago but I am sure the threat is still there as long as the Dorje Shugden ban is still up. This is one thing I don't quite understand. Buddhists believe that killing in all its forms is wrong but why do some still persist to do this. They claim all manner of political motivations and some even dare say they are doing it to protect another Lama. Like in the case of the Dorje Shugden ban, one of the reasons cited is that the Dalai Lama's life is shortened by Dorje Shugden practice. So, how can killing a Lama, prolong a lama's life? This is just very wrong and very bad.

If one were to look into Tibetan history, it is rife with such political intrique and assassination. Of the top of head, I can name you a few including Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen, Reting Rinpoche, the 13th Dalai Lama and so forth. Yes, even the Dalai Lama himself is not spared. There are all sort of reasons and the worst is to use Dharmic reasons to murder a lama. Using Dharma as an excuse to commit such an unspeakable act. I just cannot imagine the unimaginable horrors that await that person.

It is horrible for people to claim that they are killing for the sake of the Dharma because that is not logical at all by any account. What is more illogical is how could they kill a Lama just to prolong the Dalai Lama's life? The Dalai Lama may be a very important figure in Tibetan Buddhism or even Buddhism as a whole, but is it justifiable to sacrifice the lives of other Lamas as well? I think that is kind of odd. Perhaps they thought that they're like the Bodhisattva who killed a serial killer aboard a ship to save 500 lives or Pelgyi Dorje who killed Langdarma to prevent the deaths of Buddhist monks (he was killing Buddhist monks and destroying Buddhist temples during his brief reign) but in Trijang Rinpoche and Dagom Rinpoche's case, it is not so.

kris

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2013, 09:13:34 PM »
While I like the bodyguards who are super cool and professional, it got me thinking deeper.. Why Buddhism, a religion which is famous for its peace, compassion and non-violence, will turn out like this. Why would people of same religion but just different practices want to harm/kill each other? It really doesn't make sense.

I am sad to say this, but HH Dalai Lama, despite being crowned the world peace figure, He didn't stop his CTA to give rooms for the Dorje Shugden practitioners. When CTA ill-treat Dorje Shugden practitioners, He didn't stop them, and that encourages CTA personnel to take more aggressive actions towards Dorje Shugden practitioners.

I hope HH Dalai Lama will soon stop this ban of Dorje Shugden and we won't need bodyguards :)

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2013, 07:35:05 AM »
While I like the bodyguards who are super cool and professional, it got me thinking deeper.. Why Buddhism, a religion which is famous for its peace, compassion and non-violence, will turn out like this. Why would people of same religion but just different practices want to harm/kill each other? It really doesn't make sense.

I am sad to say this, but HH Dalai Lama, despite being crowned the world peace figure, He didn't stop his CTA to give rooms for the Dorje Shugden practitioners. When CTA ill-treat Dorje Shugden practitioners, He didn't stop them, and that encourages CTA personnel to take more aggressive actions towards Dorje Shugden practitioners.

I hope HH Dalai Lama will soon stop this ban of Dorje Shugden and we won't need bodyguards :)

personally, who in the right mind would say that they love the Dalai Lama but hate the Dalai Lama's root Guru? It does not make sense at all unless these are the same people who claim to be Buddhists but are in reality, anything but Buddhists. All they think about is their own personal gain and goals and to meet them irregardless of what they will do to others, including killing and harming them just so that their agendas are met. On an equal ground, I am quite sad to see the Dalai Lama's inactions in safeguarding Trijang Rinpoche in Dharamsala....

Gabby Potter

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2015, 11:45:47 AM »
Its great to see that Trijang Rinpoche is well protected. Trijang Rinpoche's safety is very very important, far more important than we can think it is. Although I may not be a disciple of Trijang Rinpoche's, but He is plays a very important role in lifting Dorje Shugden ban. May the ban be lifted soon.

tingtong

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2015, 04:11:47 PM »
Things could be simpler and less complicated if everyone have a compassion mind.. we do not need all this body guards to be around to protect anyone.. that is the correct way of practising Buddhism..

kelly

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2015, 08:47:00 AM »
Is very wrong for such a high lama life to be in danger just because he practice what is given by his guru that pure guru devotion but look what people can do to him this is so ridiculous , the ban need to lift.

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2015, 01:51:02 PM »
It does bring me a feeling of relief to see HH Trijang Rinpoche being under the protective care of these ever alert and ready-to swing into action bodyguards. At the same time, I cannot help but wonder why anyone would want to harm such a highly attained master of Tibetan Buddhism. Is it such a great crime to want to practice the deity of one's choice? This is another of the sad effect that the illogical ban on Dorje Shugden have brought.
Much more than that, I see the kind and compassionate Trijang Rinpoche still persevere to teach the dharma to the world even though his life is at risk.