Author Topic: Complete original Tibetan scripture for download now  (Read 9726 times)

Admin

• Administrator
    • Email
Complete original Tibetan scripture for download now
« on: February 08, 2008, 07:25:45 PM »
Dear friends,

The complete original Tibetan scripture of "MUSIC DELIGHTING THE OCEAN OF PROTECTORS" by Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang is now available for download in both print- and web-quality. Please see the main page of this website www.dorjeshugden.com

May goodness increase!

Thank you.

Yours truly,
Admin

Dave

Re: Complete original Tibetan scripture for download now
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 07:33:03 PM »
Anyone planning to have the traslated text published?

The only other English language version is Geshe Kelsang's 'Heart Jewel" which is amazing,but this also should be available in "book" format and spread throughout the Buddhist community,such as Amazon as well.

mountains

• MAY THE DALAI LAMA LIFT THE BAN AGAINST SHUGDEN
Re: Complete original Tibetan scripture for download now
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 08:37:55 PM »

Dear Admin,

You are so kind to always have more and more available for practitioners on this website. Now you have Trijang Rinpoche's text available in Tibetan. The amazing amount of work, time consuming labour, costs and planning involved just silences me. Now this text is available for everyone conveniently and it will be treasured tremendously. It will affirm many people's faith as well as open up many minds that need opening.

I want to print out a few copies, wrap in silks and offer to friends. What a precious gift!!!! I will dedicate that to all of you in admin. For your long life, robust health, and continuation of your work and attainments.

I am always amazed at how much you do. I have no audacity to ask you for more and more and more. I am ashamed I havent done anything for the cause of Dorje Shugden's lineage.

But what does admin need from us?? Anything, just post up and let us all know PLEASE.

I just take so much and do not give anything in return. I am ashamed yet rejoice in what you do tremendously. So much devotion and pure heart to Lama Tsongkapa's tradition.

Your effort is a reflection of your developments from Dorje Shugden's practice. Kindness, giving and devotion. Admin really represents Dorje Shugden's practice well. How inspiring for me. Thank you for that.

THANK YOU SO MUCH ADMIN AND YOUR TEAM.