Author Topic: SHAR GADEN'S LATEST PROJECT - A MONTHLY MAGAZINE  (Read 10694 times)

iloveds

• An Uncommon Protector Who Can Not Be Silenced
Re: SHAR GADEN'S LATEST PROJECT - A MONTHLY MAGAZINE
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2011, 09:17:25 PM »
Excellent adoption by the  monastery of technology to get there message out there! Not even the TGIE is doing anything near as proactive, nor professional. Poor TGIE is left behind.

I salute SHAR Gaden's initiative and look forward to the magazine... hope its available for download

Roberto

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2011, 09:46:18 PM »
Saw the video on facebook just now someone posted it on twitter. Congrats on the project, look forward to hearing more on the subjects.

Thanks

Helena

• Email
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2011, 02:07:25 PM »
This is such great news! I remember reading about it from their website and it was only in Tibetan. Now, they are making efforts to come out with an English language version. I really applaud this, because it allows more people to learn about what is taking place in Shar Gaden.

If this monthly magazine can be converted into an online version, many more people will get to know Shar Gaden, Dorje Shugden, the practice and the lineage. I love everything that promotes our Dharmapala and lineage even more. It will benefit so so many. That's truly something to rejoice!

Looking forward to reading this monthly magazine!
Helena

Vajraprotector

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2011, 08:18:05 AM »
A glimpse of the cover and also the content of the English magazine Vajra. I really look forward to download and read when it's ready.

The original link on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/photo.php?fbid=1772901015863&set=a.1385199763574.48875.1639429371&theater