Author Topic: SERPOM Monastery Grand Opening on December 2, 2011 (this Friday!)  (Read 23073 times)

Mana

Rejoicing news! After Shar Gaden Monastery's grand opening in December 2009, another new monastery of Dorje Shugden lineage is having their grand opening this coming Friday December 2 - SERPOM Monastery!

Rejoice that the sangha can practice Dharma and Dorje Shugden freely without political interference.

May Dharma flourish! May Lama Tsongkhapa's teachings flourish! May Dorje Shugden's lineage flourish!

Below is Serpom's grand opening invitation card, anybody going? Please share some exciting news!

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
Re: SERPOM Monastery Grand Opening on December 2, 2011 (this Friday!)
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 05:08:30 AM »
The openning ceremony is the 18th of december.

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 05:34:48 AM »
I think that your brocure is the first one sent out....the date has been changed. It is now December 18th for the official opening ceremony.

Mana

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 07:45:20 AM »
Thank you for the update.

I remembered that the opening of Shar Gaden Monastery two years ago also changed date from the original plan.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 12:06:21 PM »
Thank you  Mana and Losang Tenpa for informing of news to be rejoicing about. To me it signifies another step towards the ban being lifted.

After 1400 years that Buddhist monasteries have disappeared from India, more Buddhist monasteries are now flourishing in the land of its birth again. May Buddhism once again spread in India and all over from the monasteries that are now growing in South India.

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2011, 01:47:45 PM »
The date was pushed back to accommodate the annual Winter Debates ( Jang Gun-Choe, ?????????????) between Shar Gaden and Serpom. The dabates will last 3 weeks. The opening ceremony will start right after this on the 18th. 170+ monks just left Shar Gaden tonight to participate in the debates.

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2011, 04:50:14 PM »
I have heard that many people will be attending from India, Nepal, America ,France and etc.

It is going to be so grand. I wish I can be there as it is a mark in our Shugden history. Can you imagine, how many more scholars will "graduate" from Serpom and they have Shugden as their main protector practice. Wow!

May many more Shugden monasteries and institution manifest in a very near future

Klein

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2011, 06:00:23 PM »
How does one get invited to the opening? My friends and I would love to attend. It'd be such a privilege to witness and celebrate this auspicious occasion. Dorje Shugden's practice will continue to flourish from these elite establishments.

Galen

• Email
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2011, 07:04:52 PM »
From the picture of the card, the Main Prayer Hall in Serpom Monastery looks so grand. It would be a blessing just to visit this monastery and witness this historic event. I do wish to visit the great monasteries like Serpom and Shar Gaden. May more great monasteries flourish and benefit more people. Dorje Shugden does bless us greatly.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2011, 02:59:32 PM »
Another Dorje Shugden monastery comes to the fore front, this will be another dent in the ban. Hope videos, articles , lots of pictures come out from this opening.

Losang_Tenpa you will get your trusty video camera ready, set go!!!! 

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2011, 03:10:58 PM »
Another Dorje Shugden monastery comes to the fore front, this will be another dent in the ban. Hope videos, articles , lots of pictures come out from this opening.

Losang_Tenpa you will get your trusty video camera ready, set go!!!!

I will take as many pictures as I can....

:)

happysun

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2011, 05:35:48 PM »
Yes, so happy to hear a new DS monastery established again.

That means the Lama Tsongkhapa's teaching will be spreading very fast and widely at that area.  The Buddha Wisdom, Manjushri--will be conquer all of us from this century.

DS will like a captain to help the Buddha can do their pretty good and benefit all sentient beings. While a DS monastery come out or build up means that is something very big will be come out too.

Now, I am thinking if one day that whole world all the corner will build up a DS monastery, that is so wonderful and perfect!!! 

iloveds

• An Uncommon Protector Who Can Not Be Silenced
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2011, 05:54:16 PM »
I look forward to your pictures of Monastic life... @Losang_Tenpa your our connection to the inside world. Your contribution is much appreciated.

Another Shugden Monastery does its own thing. Great developements!

ChoDorje

• Email
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2011, 07:08:28 PM »
In addition to the grand ceremonies, I believe my compassionate guru, Kyabje Yongyal Rinpoche, who is serving as the abbot of the monastery, will be bestowing the grand initiations of Guhyasamaja, Chakrasamvara, and Vajrabhairava.  I had the good fortune to do a tsog offering with Rinpoche a few weeks ago before his leaving for India.  I hope all those who can receive his teachings will be blessed and experience spontaneous bliss and emptiness!

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2011, 11:15:10 PM »
In addition to the grand ceremonies, I believe my compassionate guru, Kyabje Yongyal Rinpoche, who is serving as the abbot of the monastery, will be bestowing the grand initiations of Guhyasamaja, Chakrasamvara, and Vajrabhairava.  I had the good fortune to do a tsog offering with Rinpoche a few weeks ago before his leaving for India.  I hope all those who can receive his teachings will be blessed and experience spontaneous bliss and emptiness!

I have heard this as well. What an amazing opportunity!!!