Author Topic: THE ILLUSORY PLAY - H.H. Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche's autobiography now in English  (Read 39474 times)

psylotripitaka

I agree and have the same hope. I must say though that compared  to 1996 era, the amount of information on Dorje Shugden available, especially through this site and the history site is astounding and very touching. It has brought a lot of insight to my relationship with the Protector. The Translation of Trijang Rinpoche's composition on Dorje Shugden was a very welcome addition to Geshe Kelsang Gyatso's commentary!!

Ensapa

• Email
I agree and have the same hope. I must say though that compared  to 1996 era, the amount of information on Dorje Shugden available, especially through this site and the history site is astounding and very touching. It has brought a lot of insight to my relationship with the Protector. The Translation of Trijang Rinpoche's composition on Dorje Shugden was a very welcome addition to Geshe Kelsang Gyatso's commentary!!

With this, scholars have no way to argue that they cant find proof of Dorje Shugden's existence or acceptance of Dorje Shugden in the past, although some may still argue that those information were fabricated because they are too fanatical about the whole thing. You can get to meet them once in a while in Buddhist forums where any document supporting Dorje Shugden is rubbed off as lies or fabrications in the most fanatical way possible. That age is gone now, and fanatics are easily spotted these days and nobody just buys their information or authority anymore.