Author Topic: THE ILLUSORY PLAY - H.H. Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche's autobiography now in English  (Read 39473 times)

Admin

• Administrator
    • Email

Please go to the homepage of www.dorjeshugden.com to download the autobiography in PDF format

dsiluvu

WoW! This is so awesome!!!
Thank you very much admin for all your hard work and constant updates, information and in keeping Dorje Shugden practice alive and kickin'!

We are truly so lucky/blessed to have this website with a wealth of info, knowledge and insights.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 05:42:18 PM by dsiluvu »

Vajraprotector

• Administrator
Thank you again Dorjeshugden.com for yet another important classic of our lineage. Wow, this website never cease to amaze me with continuous surprises after surprises  ;D

Can't wait to read about the life of such a great being who comes from a glorious lineage of great masters, who documented the holy lineage of Dorje Shugden through Music Delighting the Ocean of Protectors, not forgetting the classic Lam Rim text Liberation in the Palm of Your Hand from his notes of teachings from his root Guru, Pabongka Rinpoche.

Woohoo! Thank you again dorjeshugden.com!  ;D

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
Amazing...this made my week!

Question: when downloading, it seems this is part 1 of 2...is that correct?

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

Zach

WOW  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You Dont know how much this has made my day !  :)

Mana

The Autobio is posted as Part 1 and Part 2. So far just part 1 is posted. Part 2 will be done soon.

This website has undertaken the total cost to have it translated and edited at the cost of US$15,000. It was a 3 year project in the making in total.

As there are no English translated biographies of His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche anywhere in the world today so far. We are hoping more comes out. We are hoping this gets published.

This website has unfortunately received some criticism from Dorje Shugden practitioners themselves in the past for our opinions, as well as from non-practitioners, but we are DETERMINED to go all the way to promote Dorje Shugden, a protector who's time has come.
It is important ALL Dorje Shugden practitioners group together as one voice irregardless of our differences in practice/method/opinions. After our objectives are achieved, then we can 'seperate' and re-group into our individual systems, thoughts, centres, methods, and teachers' directions. We are united for now by Dorje Shugden and this undemocratic ban.

We at www.dorjeshugden.com are determined to bring Dorje Shugden's lineage to the world step by step. We will continue to do much more. We have more 'surprises' in the future.

We thank those who have loyally followed this website through thick and thin. It reflects your mind and how stable you are. It reflects your ability to see the much bigger picture beyond your personal likes, dislikes, ego which in itself is the practice. We are grateful for you emotional support and prayers.
If you don't support emotionally and financially, then you must examine what you are doing for the cause. This is not meant as criticism but hopefully self reflection. If you are doing other things, we rejoice, but also rejoice for our effort. For NOW, we are one or should be one.

Mana
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 04:07:44 AM by Mana »

Helena

• Email
OH WOW x 100000000000000000000!!!!!

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH.

This is amazing and I was just thinking how wonderful this website is because we always get to learn new things here, or get refresher 'courses' on the previous things we have learnt - and now this!

The Autobio is posted as Part 1 and Part 2. So far just part 1 is posted. Part 2 will be done soon.

This website has undertaken the total cost to have it translated and edited at the cost of US$15,000. It was a 3 year project in the making in total.

As there are no English translated biographies of His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche anywhere in the world today so far. We are hoping more comes out. We are hoping this gets published.

If you don't support emotionally and financially, then you must examine what you are doing for the cause. This is not meant as criticism but hopefully self reflection. If you are doing other things, we rejoice, but also rejoice for our effort. For NOW, we are one or should be one.

Mana

I totally agree with what you wrote here, Mana.

Tell me, how can I contribute in terms of monetary donations to this website or anything at all?

Because I have indeed received so much from this wonderful sacred space and I deeply value it.

I wish many more will come to learn about this website and especially, learn about how great our Protector is. There is absolutely nothing evil or malicious here.

Please let me or anyone else who is interested to contribute back to the expenses of this website in any way possible to show our heartfelt appreciation.

Again, thank you deeply.
Helena

pgdharma

Wow....This is amazing..... I totally agree with what Mana wrote. How can we make monetary contribution to this website? :) :) :)

Big Uncle

This is soooooooooooOOOOO exciting! I just downloaded it and read it a little! We are so fortunate to have this website that give us all the good stuff! No other websites provide so much.

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
Just finished printing this out. This is something I will carry with me in my bookbag everywhere I go. Feels like I am carrying a priceless treasure in my little bag. ;D  I will continue to read it and encourage others to read it wherever I go.

A million thanks to those who made this available.

thaimonk

I am a HUGE fan of this website. Some of the views on it does not match with mine. But so what? Where else better than here is there to go to? Why find differences in a few issues, why not find commonality with the huge similarities.

Anyway if I don't like it, I DON'T HAVE TO COME HERE, but where can I go? I am addicted to this site.

I sure can't set up something like this with the time, energy, money, knowledge, research, thousands of hours necessary.

So I am here to stay and my respect for this site grows all the time.

Mehtra
San Diego

(source: post from guestbook)

DSFriend

Spread the word around for people to come download this precious autobiography of Trijang Rinpoche.

Add your knowledge to this site as a way to repay the kindness of our Protector and the lineage masters. This website has given us so much and is continuously working in amazing projects such as this bio, and just very recently on the illustrated bio of dorje shugden.

Continue to contribute constructively and sincerely as so many have done through the years. Keep this space positive with wholesome discussions and contributions.

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
This unbelievable piece of work is going to be a spring in a dry desert. Water for the thirsty. Light for the confused. Refuge for the those lost. Logic in the storm of malicious confusions.

I cannot overstate how much this information on this site will move our Dorje Shugden cause ahead. No centre, no lama, no organization, not even the Dorje Shugden coalition groups has produced such an incredible piece of work made available for the whole world.

We can protest, write letters and beg for something to happen, but with such a definitive work such as this describing the intimate relationship Dorje Shugden has with the most influential Gelug Lama of recent times is beyond doubt or debate. If such a lama of this calibre can rely on Dorje Shugden, THEN HE IS NOT OF AN EVIL ORIGIN FULL STOP.

Even the Tibetan Govt in exile or Dalai Lama would not be able to say anything to His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche's own written autobiography.

It will have impact for many decades to come long after the dissolution of the Tibetan Govt.

We have to get this autobiography translated into many languages and posted. And because you have provided the English translation, it will be possible.

With great respect and folded hands to the team at www.dorjeshugden.com  I thank you tremendously.

TK

Ratna Shugden

• Email
May I know the reason behind placing the website address as a watermark on the pages of The Illusory Play?
The Eight Auspicious Objects would seems to be a better choice to me.

In all cases, I like this book and hopes that this website will continue to provide us with such great works.

Personally, I do look forward to seeing autobiographies of all the other Lamrim Lineage Guru here.

triesa

Constructive and positive motivation create GREAT POSITIVE results!!!  

A billion thanks to this dedicated team behind DS.com

You guys earn my total and complete respect.

:D ;D ;)