Author Topic: Various Sacred Mantras of Dorje Shugden  (Read 17202 times)

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
Various Sacred Mantras of Dorje Shugden
« on: September 29, 2010, 12:54:31 AM »
Dear followers of King Dorje Shugden,

I have posted some mantras here to help you accomplish various activities by harnessing Dorje Shugden's power through his sacred and mystical mantras.

You can do your daily rites as usual. When you come to the mantra part, you can insert any of the mantras below or all of them as you like. There's no do's and don'ts.  You can recite any of the mantras as and when you like also.

I have received these from my various teachers and recorded them down.

I wish everyone luck. Yes you may recite them without oral transmission, but would be nice if you can receive transmission. If you don't, nothing untoward happens.

Good luck,

TK

************************************************************************************************************************************************

OM BENZA WIKI BITANA SHANTI SIDDHI HUNG
(Gaining attaimnents through the energy of peaceful Shugden, peace of environment & mind. Harmony in one's abode/dwelling area. Calming of disasters.)

OM BENZA WIKI BITANA  AYU SIDDHI HUNG
(Long life/increasing life & healing of disease/protection from diseases)

OM BENZA WIKI BITANA  PUNYE SIDDHI HUNG
( Gaining great merits and increase of all necessary needs both material and spiritual)

OM BENZA WIKI BITANA  WASHAM KURU HO
(Control of  wordly deities, negative people, naga and influencing freinds towards the positive)

OM BENZA WIKI BITANA  SHATROO MARAYA PET
(Destruction of obstacles and inner/outer 'enemies')

OM BENZA WIKI BITANA  SIDDHI PALA HO
(Obtaining all siddhis)

OM BENZA WIKI BITANA  SARWA SIDDHI PALA HO
(Obtaining all attainments mundane and supermundane)

OM BENZA WIKI BITANA  RAKYA RAKYA HUNG
(Give me protection-protection. Visualize we are in the Protector’s Mandala fully protected from outside interferences. When in danger or for dangerous situations. Or for protection while travelling/residing in dangerous/hostile places)

Dingirfecho

• Email
Re: Various Sacred Mantras of Dorje Shugden
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 02:34:39 AM »
Thank you!

Helena

• Email
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 06:07:13 AM »
Thank you so much for sharing these precious mantras.

I will certainly start chanting them. Thank you again, TK!

May everyone benefit from these supreme mantras!
Helena

triesa

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 02:37:03 PM »

(Long life/increasing life & healing of disease/protection from disease

Thank you TK.

I recently gave one of my friends who is suffering from a lot of health problems the main mantra of DS "OM BENZA WIKI BITANA SOHA"

Now I will also give her the long life/increase life & healing of diseases/protection from disease mantra. This really helps!

Thank you so much.

Triesa

Big Uncle

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2010, 06:04:00 PM »

OM BENZA WIKI BITANA  SIDDHI PALA HO
(Obtaining all siddhis)

Dear tk,

Thank you so much for sharing your treasure trove of wonderful mantras. I find this one particularly intriguing and I didn't know such a mantra exists. It's amazing what Dorje Shugden can bestow!

Zach

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2010, 10:27:45 PM »
Kindly sir, What are the Sanskrit pronounciations for Such mantras The Benza changes to Vajra...etc. ?  :)

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2010, 01:36:09 AM »
HI Zach,

Just a comment on pronunciation, I believe that in the Tibetan tradition, pronunciation is not as important because of the large variety of accents throughout Tibet. So a certain word pronounced a certain way in a certain district may sound completely different in another. Hence it is good if you get the pronunciation from your Guru - more so for the blessings of the lineage. In this case, TK has kindly shared these mantras and I am sure he has gotten them from his Guru, so even though they don't have the blessings of an oral transmission, for someone like me, it's good enough.

There's a famous yogi vs. scholar story: A yogi was meditating on an island in a lake and a scholar came by boat to visit him. When the scholar heard the yogi chanting a mantra, the scholar was horrified that the pronunciation was wrong so the scholar proudly corrected the yogi. The yogi thanked him profusely, saying he had been chanting this for 10 years. Pleased, the scholar left by boat. As he was paddling in the middle of the lake, he suddenly saw the yogi standing beside his boat. The yogi asked him to clarify the pronunciation of the mantra again. The scholar was suddenly ashamed as he realised the yogi was walking on water, showing that he had gained attainments even though the pronunciation of the mantra was not as the scholar had thought it should be.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Zach

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2010, 11:40:11 AM »
HI Zach,

Just a comment on pronunciation, I believe that in the Tibetan tradition, pronunciation is not as important because of the large variety of accents throughout Tibet. So a certain word pronounced a certain way in a certain district may sound completely different in another. Hence it is good if you get the pronunciation from your Guru - more so for the blessings of the lineage. In this case, TK has kindly shared these mantras and I am sure he has gotten them from his Guru, so even though they don't have the blessings of an oral transmission, for someone like me, it's good enough.

There's a famous yogi vs. scholar story: A yogi was meditating on an island in a lake and a scholar came by boat to visit him. When the scholar heard the yogi chanting a mantra, the scholar was horrified that the pronunciation was wrong so the scholar proudly corrected the yogi. The yogi thanked him profusely, saying he had been chanting this for 10 years. Pleased, the scholar left by boat. As he was paddling in the middle of the lake, he suddenly saw the yogi standing beside his boat. The yogi asked him to clarify the pronunciation of the mantra again. The scholar was suddenly ashamed as he realised the yogi was walking on water, showing that he had gained attainments even though the pronunciation of the mantra was not as the scholar had thought it should be.

Thanks for that, reason i ask however is the NKT do not often follow with tibetan pronunciation and It is easier for me personally.  :)

pgdharma

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2010, 02:49:11 PM »
Dear tk

Thank you for sharing these sacred mantras for our benefit.

I will start chanting this sacred mantra

DSFriend

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2010, 03:38:33 PM »
Dear TK

I have started chanting one of the these holy mantras... as it is the only method i know of to change my circumstances and to accomplish what i wish for others. How fortunate I am to be receiving the mantras.

with folded hands
dsfriend

Dingirfecho

• Email
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2010, 01:41:27 PM »
Dear followers of the great King:
Can anyone post the mantras for the four great emanations (Ratna Shugden, Vajra Shugden, Padma Shugden and Karma Shugden) with their retinues and the mantras of Kache Marpo?

Thank you!

Big Uncle

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2010, 03:33:24 PM »
Dear followers of the great King:
Can anyone post the mantras for the four great emanations (Ratna Shugden, Vajra Shugden, Padma Shugden and Karma Shugden) with their retinues and the mantras of Kache Marpo?

Thank you!

Dear Dingirfecho,

From the description of the mantras that Tk gave, i could tell which emanation the mantras tap into and there is no Vajra Shugden but Vairochana Shugden and this is his mantra:-

OM BENZA WIKI BITANA SHANTI SIDDHI HUNG
(Gaining attaimnents through the energy of peaceful Shugden, peace of environment & mind. Harmony in one's abode/dwelling area. Calming of disasters.)

(Long life/increasing life & healing of disease/protection from diseases)

Ratna Shugden:-

OM BENZA WIKI BITANA  PUNYE SIDDHI HUNG
( Gaining great merits and increase of all necessary needs both material and spiritual)

Padma Shugden:-

OM BENZA WIKI BITANA  WASHAM KURU HO
(Control of  wordly deities, negative people, naga and influencing friends towards the positive)

Karma Shugden:-

However, I don't know the mantras of the retinues and Kache Marpo's though.

Dingirfecho

• Email
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2010, 02:58:48 AM »
Thank you!
Now, if someone does know the mantras of the retinues and Kache Marpo, that would complete the mantra cycle!

beggar

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2010, 04:53:40 AM »
Wow TK, thank you for this. It will be most helpful for people everywhere who are suffering from all types of problems. It is extremely generous and kind of you to share this with everyone.

I have also heard from my teacher that reciting the Kanshag / Kawang daily, as many times as possible, is also very, very beneficial for purifying our negative karma and obstacles. This is especially good when we are faced with difficult problems or obstacles. Of course, we do this together with serkym offering and make our sincere requests to Dorje Shugden and his enlightened entourage.

Most beneficial, of course, is to do the whole kangsol every day. I have found the effects to be tremendous when I do the full kangsol every day as recommended by my teacher, as opposed to merely just reciting the mantras. Effects are much faster and our requests are "answered" in a very swift manner.

Thanks again TK.

Admin

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2010, 05:27:32 PM »
These powerful and beneficial mantras will be included in this website. We thank you.
Admin