Author Topic: Aim of this website  (Read 6718 times)

godi

Aim of this website
« on: August 09, 2010, 08:42:41 PM »
Hi Admin,
you are writing in your post "ATTENTION TO ALL WEBSITE PARTICIPANTS AND DEVOTEES OF LORD DORJE SHUGDEN":

THIS WEBSITE IS A SUPPORT GROUP. NOT CONNECTED WITH ANY LAMAS.....

Each and every buddhist is connected to a lama. Your statement would mean that you are not buddhist. I can not believe that non-buddhist people created this website. I am confused. What is going on here? Could you please clarify.

Regards
Godi

DSFriend

Re: Aim of this website
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 09:01:17 PM »
Godi

What relevance is it to you who created this website...buddhist or non-buddhist. Why are you here?! If you enjoy the resources here, then stay and contribute. If you don't like, why stay?

What's there to be confused about?

godi

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 09:06:15 PM »
Dear DSFriend,
I am confused because if the creators of this website are not honest to the readers / participants of this forum then how can we trust this website and its content.

Regards
Godi

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 09:17:19 PM »
Godi,

It is the duty of every student/disciple to protect the welfare of their Lama, even at the cost of their life. What difference does it make if the admins of this forum need to do the same for the sake of their Lama's well being? Keeping their Lama's secret is an act of compassion for all because there's more benefit from the Lama to the world. Hence, we keep them away from harm.

I can attest to every post here posted by the admin is either backed up with research or valid sources. As such it is totally reliable.

thanks

H1N1
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

DSFriend

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 09:22:34 PM »
Dear Godi

There are many websites out there which we have visited, read up and relied on for various reasons. I've visited many websites and gauge the websites by their content.

The creators of this website have been very generous in giving so much to promote our Protector. I am not a techie person, but looking at this website, anyone can tell how much effort, time, finances have gone into it.

Yet, you're questioning the integrity of the creator? I do think the creator of this website has the right to publish any content they wish. It is their website afterall.

DSFriend

godi

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 09:27:04 PM »
Hi H1N1,
I think I understand your statement but I did not say that I want to know to which lama the creator is associated.

I just can not believe the statement that the creator is not related to any lama. If this statement is wrong it should be remove. If it is not removed then the creator is misleading the readers.  That is why I wrote that i am confused if the creator is "not honest to the readers / participants of this forum".

Regards
Godi

godi

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 09:31:21 PM »
I do think the creator of this website has the right to publish any content they wish. It is their website afterall.

Hi,
this is correct. It is his/their right. But if the creator of this website is not honest with his welcome message, then what else is wrong on this site?

Regards
Godi

Mana

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 09:32:53 PM »
Hi Admin,
you are writing in your post "ATTENTION TO ALL WEBSITE PARTICIPANTS AND DEVOTEES OF LORD DORJE SHUGDEN":

THIS WEBSITE IS A SUPPORT GROUP. NOT CONNECTED WITH ANY LAMAS.....

Each and every buddhist is connected to a lama. Your statement would mean that you are not buddhist. I can not believe that non-buddhist people created this website. I am confused. What is going on here? Could you please clarify.

Regards
Godi

Dear godi,

1. Do you benefit from this website? If yes, then welcome.
2. Does this website give you more knowledge? If yes, then please keep on learning.
3. Does this website present views pro and cons for you to think? If is does, you think out for yourself what view benefits you.
4. Many other websites/forums out there. Other websites/forums you are on, is connected with what Lama? Do they have the explicit permission of their lamas to have a website or forum. If yes, then good for them. If no, then what is your point? Many students also have knowledge to share with others.
5. Bottom line, the policies, mission statements and views of this website are CLEARLY STATED. You do not need to know anymore than that unless you wish to sponsor/finance this website. If you are a casual visitor, then please just be happy with what is provided free of charge, time and effort for you at your doorstep for your convenience. Please enjoy and learn from all the vast amount of information here on this website.  :)

I pray you will learn from here.

Mana

Mana

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2010, 09:38:14 PM »
Hi H1N1,
I think I understand your statement but I did not say that I want to know to which lama the creator is associated.

I just can not believe the statement that the creator is not related to any lama. If this statement is wrong it should be remove. If it is not removed then the creator is misleading the readers.  That is why I wrote that i am confused if the creator is "not honest to the readers / participants of this forum".

Regards
Godi

Godi,

Your question has been answered. Please discontinue to pursue further on this.

Again the website creators and team would like to remain anonymous. If the creators are connected to any lama or not connected is confidential.Remaining anonymous does not constitute that this website is misleading. If you still find it misleading, then please find a website/forum you find not misleading and guided by a lama.

Mana