About This Forum > General Information

Technical Problems

(1/4) > >>

Admin:
Over the last week or so, we have received messages from some forum users regarding difficulties they face in posting messages. The issue concerns the way the text box 'jumps' whenever it is full.

It seems like the problem was confined to Internet Explorer users. A fix has already been applied to this issue, and appears to be working fine.

We wish to make this forum the best place online for people to discuss matters relating to our Protector, and this means continuously improving the forum and website to serve your needs best. Therefore, we would like to request for everyone's kind assistance in observing for further technical issues that may arise.

Should you experience the problem noted above (or any other technical issues), please contact technical support by leaving a message here. We will also be happy to answer any technical questions you have relating to the use of forum, and consider any suggestions for improvements to the website.

Thank you in advance for helping us to improve DorjeShugden.com.

WisdomBeing:
Thank you for your efforts to keep improving this website. I've noticed many changes ever since I joined this website and I just wanted to say that your hard work is appreciated. The recent make over of the guest book was very cool too!

Helena:
I am so glad that IE bug is resolved. It was driving me nuts! Haha

Thank you so much for always working to improve this website. Yes, I do believe that it takes a team of committed and dedicated individuals who care to share and give so much more to all around them.

I have benefited a great deal from this website and Forum. Thank you so much.

WisdomBeing:
This is not a technical problem but a suggestion for this section. Could you please post the Mission Statement up here so that forum visitors will be able to read it in order to abide by it. It's just a bit far for people to reach from the forum.

I was going to post it but found that I couldn't for this section. Anyway, just a thought.

Thanks!

thor:
I had the problem a couple of times many moons ago but realized it was only happening in Internet Explorer, so I switched to Firefox and more recently Chrome. In general many of these little problems can be solved by switching browser - I highly recommend it.

Having said that, its nice to see that the web admins are on the ball. Many webmasters would just tell their viewers that "This website is best viewed in Firefox" or "This website does not display correctly in Internet Explorer". Whereas here they took some time out to fix the problem so that more people can participate in this forum hassle-free. Thanks guys.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version