Author Topic: Kyabje Dromo Geshe Rinpoche  (Read 10291 times)

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
Kyabje Dromo Geshe Rinpoche
« on: June 22, 2010, 12:11:36 PM »

Dromo Choktrul Rinpoche

Kyabje Dromo Choktrul Rinpoche Jetsun Lobsang Jigmey Ngag Ki Wangchuk was born on the auspicious occasion of Saga Dawa (fourth month in Tibetan)(Vai??kha in Sanskrit) June 22nd 2003 in New York, the month of Buddha Shakyamunis Birthday, first sermon, enlightenment (nirvana) and passing away (parinirvana). On this auspicious occasion, every Buddha Dharma practitioner through out the world commemorate it with their own way, in Tibetan community, lay people turning their prayer wheels and prostrate and circumambulate holy monuments, temples and monasteries reciting mantras, while monks offer butter lambs, practice dharma and read scriptures.

He was later recognized as reincarnation of previous Kyabje Dromo Geshe Rinpoche by Kyabje Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche, the  Dharmap?la (Dorje Shugden via Oracle) and others, the Official Enthronement Ceremony was held at Shar Gaden Monastery with the monastic tradition on 25th April 2009. Venerable Choktrul Rinpoche is currently studying under the patronage of personal teachers.

extracted from:

http://shargadenpa.org/throneholder

TK

iloveds

• An Uncommon Protector Who Can Not Be Silenced
Re: Kyabje Dromo Geshe Rinpoche
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 02:53:10 PM »
Is this the same Dromo Geshe Rinpoche in the "Invocation to Namkar Barzin".

Took a look at the http://shargadenpa.org website, what stunning photography, the picture above says it all, very grand image fits the profile.

Its probably just the norm for people in monasteries around the world to have incarnate lama's, continuous mind streams, again and again, and again. But for us "westerners" i still get a kick out of it, amazing, something different from media media, buy buy, messages i see day in day out as the herds go for feeding in the shopping malls and traffic jams wondering what else to do with their free time, more sleep, more sex, more babies, more money.

One look above shatters that illusory reality... especially Trijang Rinpoches bio

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 02:59:31 PM »
Is this the same Dromo Geshe Rinpoche in the "Invocation to Namkar Barzin".

Yes, it's the same one, except it was his previous incarnation.

Dromo Geshe's region in Tibet (Phari), the pervasive practice is Dorje Shugden with Namkar Barzin. Dromo Geshe has a very special relationship with Namkar Barzin.

TK

vajrastorm

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 06:15:29 AM »
The young Domo Geshe Choktrul Rinpoche, who is currently in Shar Gaden, will be receiving his ordination vows shortly. He will surely be focused on stepping into the shoes of his two illustrious previous incarnations.

The first Domo Geshe Rinpoche was one of the greatest Mahasiddhas of our time. Known for his great compassion, he was also so highly attained that he could subjugate the unruly Bonpo followers and bring harmony to this Phari area, where he founded the famed Dungkar Monastery.It was at Dungkar Monastery that the famed oracle took trance of Dorje Shugden, Kache Marpo and Namkar Barzin. The story of how he tamed the fearsome angry vengeful spirit of Namkar Barzin and made him take an oath to protect Dharma teachings (and the area around Dungkar Monastery )is most amazing. It is yet another great example of this great Holy Being's infinite compassion.

It was also at the famed Dungkar Monastery that HH the Dalai Lama wrote the famous Praise of Dorje Shugden entitled " Melody of the Unceasing Vajra"!

Lawrence L

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 06:35:51 AM »
The young Domo Geshe Choktrul Rinpoche, who is currently in Shar Gaden, will be receiving his ordination vows shortly. He will surely be focused on stepping into the shoes of his two illustrious previous incarnations.

wow! 8) BIG congratulation to Domo Rinpoche! With this holy master's compassion and wisdom, more and more people in this degenerate era will be benefited, at the same time the Dharma will flourish more even faster and wider.

May Tsongkhapa teachings grow. May all the lineage Gurus live long to turn the Dharma Wheel.

icy

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2011, 07:21:24 AM »
How wonderful to know such great master such as Domo Geshe Rinpoche is back again with us and is at Shar Garden.  It is so profoundly moving to have their compassion and wisdom for all beings in this degenerate times.  I rejoice and feel confident that this great master will benefit many people in the future. 

Galen

• Email
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2012, 02:34:45 PM »

Yes, Domo Geshe Rinpoche will be receiving his monk vows from Yongya Rinpoche from Serpom Monastery tomorrow at Shar Gaden Monastery. This is such a happy occasion and we all celebrate for the future of Dorje Shugden practice.

Congratulations to Domo Geshe Rinpoche.

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2012, 03:04:47 PM »

Yes, Domo Geshe Rinpoche will be receiving his monk vows from Yongya Rinpoche from Serpom Monastery tomorrow at Shar Gaden Monastery. This is such a happy occasion and we all celebrate for the future of Dorje Shugden practice.

I have heard that the young Tendar Rinpoche will be taking his vows along with Domo Rinpoche and one other monk. The vows are bestowed on three monks at a time. The bond created by taking these vows together is a very powerful and treasured relationship.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2012, 03:25:10 PM »
This is really amazing news - that this highly attained master, Dromo Geshe Rinpoche, has come back, been enthroned and is taking ordination vows following the great vinaya tradition. Again, this is proof that Dorje Shugden practice does not send you to the three lower realms. If Dorje Shugden was an evil practice, all its practitioners would have gone to the three lower realms. On the contrary, the previous generation of Shugden high lamas have all returned and are continuing their previous lives' work! Very exciting.

How auspicious that the ordination is in the New Year! What a lovely way to start of 2012!

Happy New Year to all and much rejoicing at this news!

Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

happysun

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2012, 03:38:09 PM »
Kyabje Dromo Geshe Rinpoche, I not really knew about Dromo Rinpoche background. But I do heard a lot interesting stories from his this current incarnation. I went into his website, the information is not much. But I really like him, not respected I will like say: he is so adoration! I heard from one of old lovely monk friend says the recent incarnation of Dromo Rinpoche have two!!! One is recognized by Trijing Rinpoche which in website mentioned very clear, another one is recognized by Tibetan government.

This is very funny thing, a high lama got two incarnations, how can be? Religion is very simple but when we match up with politic then everything will become complicated and not simple or pure at all.

Dromo Rinpoche is a pure highly incarnation lama, I not doubt it. I think Tibetan government must practice tolerance and compassion, as responsible government must also always their citizen be safe and live in peace. Another point, I would like to voice out, Dromo Rinpoche came back in this region, only have one pure motivation---benefit all sentient beings!!! The Tibetan government should respect high lama like Dromo Rinpoche and give Dromo Rinpoche fully support for his dharma works. I think this is a good and positive way to work on......     

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2012, 06:09:33 PM »

I have heard that the young Tendar Rinpoche will be taking his vows along with Domo Rinpoche and one other monk. The vows are bestowed on three monks at a time. The bond created by taking these vows together is a very powerful and treasured relationship.

I just got more news that the other 2 monks who will be taking vows with Kyabje Domo Choktrul Rinpoche are Tendar Rinpoche and Choezin Rinpoche (a young Mongolian who was enthroned as a tulku here at Shar Gaden a few months ago).

May these three great Rinpoches live long and lead all suffering beings to fields of bliss!

beggar

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2012, 07:55:24 PM »
Thank you for all the news and updates, and for your latest sharing Losang Tenpa. How grand and auspicious for three tulkus to be taking their ordination vows all together. This is the next generation of teachers who will go into the world and continue the lineage, teachings and practices. From them, a whole new generation of teachers and practitioners will also arise, more people will be introduced to the Dharma and begin to practice..... and so the wheel turns.

It would be a wonderful occasion to be able to sponsor and contribute to in some way, even if we're not able to attend the ceremony physically. Losang Tenpa (or the good folks on this website): would you have any idea how we might be able to make some small sponsorships towards this ceremony? Such as for the cost of the offerings and any set-up, the cost of travel for Yongyal Rinpoche and his entourage, or as monetary offerings to all the many monks who will be assisting in this ceremony?

Thank you again and much celebration.

Big Uncle

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2012, 11:01:59 PM »

I just got more news that the other 2 monks who will be taking vows with Kyabje Domo Choktrul Rinpoche are Tendar Rinpoche and Choezin Rinpoche (a young Mongolian who was enthroned as a tulku here at Shar Gaden a few months ago).

May these three great Rinpoches live long and lead all suffering beings to fields of bliss!

Wow! High Tulkus indeed. I have a monk friend who is paying homage to Domo Geshe Rinpoche at this time. I heard from him an interesting story about the young Domo Geshe Rinpoche that reveals the fact that he is the one true unmistaken incarnation. Even as a young little boy, this Tulku had already saved his entire family. His family hosted a party and the entire family was invited. They feasted and revelled but when it was time to leave, the little Tulku refused to allow anyone to leave.

He probably threw huge tantrums as soon as anybody wanted to leave. His relatives were afraid to offend him as he was already recognized as a high Tulku and so they stayed. Later, when they finally was 'allowed' to return home, they were in shock. An earthquake struck and all the houses in the district of his relatives were destroyed. If the relatives had returned earlier, they would have surely been killed. They were awestruck by the clairvoyance of this little Tulku and they owe their very lives to him.

valeriecheung

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2012, 09:52:48 AM »
Thank you big uncle your sharing ! As i heard , one day Dromo Geshe Rinpoche went to beach even got a seal and otter came up from sea to greet him.

Haha  ;D ;D..For ordinary people might have a shark come up from sea wish to eat us instead of greet us. This really shown Dromo Geshe Rinpoche not just a normal rinpoche, which got a title of 'kyabje' like kyabje trijang dorje chang and kyabje zong rinpoche.

ilikeshugden

• Email
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2012, 10:47:14 AM »
May His Holiness Kyabje Domo Geshe Rinpoche have all of his wishes fulfilled. May he have long life so that he can benefit all sentient beings with the wonderful Dharma. I think Domo Geshe Rinpoche's current incarnation is very cute :) May he continually spread the practice of Dorje Shugden. I wish for him not to manifest sickness. May he never manifest sadness. May he always have a mind to benefit others.