Author Topic: Song of the Highlanders  (Read 5513 times)

icy

Song of the Highlanders
« on: February 23, 2014, 05:54:43 AM »
Enjoy this beautiful song of the highlanders from Chatring, Kham, Tibet.  It is the place where the Great Protector is strongly propitiated:

Tibetan Song Kham Chatring, 2 Small | Large

Matibhadra

Re: Song of the Highlanders
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 06:29:56 PM »
Thank you for the inspiring video.

While Tibetans in exile suffer under a medieval witch hunt, those at home enjoy the freedom to uphold their traditions and culture.

Also, it is inspiring to see these youngsters celebrating the well-being of freedom from the poverty and slavery of the evil dalai's old Tibet.

Hopefully more and more Tibetans in exile will see that they are just being used and abused by a small mafia of disgruntled landlords eager to enslave the people again, and will abandon their attachment to the evil dalai and go back to their country, in order to enjoy freedom, specially religious freedom, plus peace, and prosperity.

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 08:08:53 AM »
Thank you for the inspiring video.

While Tibetans in exile suffer under a medieval witch hunt, those at home enjoy the freedom to uphold their traditions and culture.

Also, it is inspiring to see these youngsters celebrating the well-being of freedom from the poverty and slavery of the evil dalai's old Tibet.

Hopefully more and more Tibetans in exile will see that they are just being used and abused by a small mafia of disgruntled landlords eager to enslave the people again, and will abandon their attachment to the evil dalai and go back to their country, in order to enjoy freedom, specially religious freedom, plus peace, and prosperity.

The evil Dalai??? Please avoid redundancy in your speech:)

Manisha Kudo

• Email
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 12:22:54 PM »
Thank you. For every peaceful movement, another person may need to suffer. The consequence of duality and the play of Mara.  ???

Matibhadra

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 06:26:16 AM »
The evil Dalai??? Please avoid redundancy in your speech:)

Well, maybe I should have said the evil 14th, so as to distinguish from the evil 13th, or from the evil 5th.

Anyway, the phrase ”evil dalai” may not be redundant, as it serves the purpose of making it clear that the reference is just the evil 14th, and by no means holy, precious beings such as the 7th Dalai Lama.

icy

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2014, 03:31:18 AM »

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2014, 10:05:43 AM »
I like the video, even though I do not understand the lyrics of the song they are singing. From tone and expressions of the singers to the liveliness of the tune, I can sense their happiness. I am sure their happiness stems from the freedom they have to practice the religion of their choice. If only their fellow Tibetans living in exile in India have this same rights to practice their religion freedom. Who was the one who imposed the unlawful ban and side-lined those who chose to continue with their practice?

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2015, 02:06:51 PM »
Very catchy tune and beautiful scenery and that is Tibet in China.  Very modern way unlike the ''camps'' whereby the Tibetans in exile live. Sad situation and may one day an amicable solution be found for Tibetans in exile to be able to go home.

CTA should focus on this rather than persecuting Shugdenpas.  Please wise up CTA.