Author Topic: PANCHEN LAMA FINISHES RETREAT  (Read 6651 times)

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
PANCHEN LAMA FINISHES RETREAT
« on: June 20, 2010, 07:12:01 PM »

The Panchen Lama has finished a closed retreat and has sealed it with a fire puja. What deity is not mentioned in this link:

http://www2.sdnews.com.cn/news/shizheng/2005-11/21_99324.html

TK

icy

Re: PANCHEN LAMA FINISHES RETREAT
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 11:14:45 PM »

The Panchen Lama has finished a closed retreat and has sealed it with a fire puja. What deity is not mentioned in this link:

TK

Dear TK

Could the deity be Lord Shugden?  When I was visiting Tashilungpo Monastery the seat of The Panchen Lamas in Shigatse, I had the fortune to be their guest when all the monks in the Monastery was doing Lord Shugden Puja in the prayer hall.  It was an awesome experience I never forget.  Even as I write this, my goose bumps are everywhere - it is so powerful and life long inspiring. 

Lord Shugden, please come forth swiftly and become the protector of the whole world!  May you spread like wild fire.

icy

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 03:48:28 AM »

TK

Dear TK

Could the deity be Lord Shugden?  When I was visiting Tashilungpo Monastery the seat of The Panchen Lamas in Shigatse, I had the fortune to be their guest when all the monks in the Monastery was doing Lord Shugden Puja in the prayer hall.  It was an awesome experience I never forget.  Even as I write this, my goose bumps are everywhere - it is so powerful and life long inspiring. 

Lord Shugden, please come forth swiftly and become the protector of the whole world!  May you spread like wild fire.

icy

The Panchen Lama certainly is coming into his own. Can we tell by the tormas what puja it was... i attach the photo from the news article.

icy - when did you visit Tashilungpo?

Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 03:55:58 AM »

Dalai Lama Criticises Anti-Whaling Protesters

On Saturday, the Dalai Lama once again proved himself to be a politician wearing the robes of a monk when he criticised whaling activists while visiting Japan. He did not speak harshly at all against the Japanese whalers. The Dalai Lama will speak harshly against whaling activists who mainly use nonviolent actions to try to stop illegal whaling, but he never speaks out against the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan which are extremely violent.

Below is a part of the story from AFP and a video of the Sea Shepherds activities:

TOKYO — The Dalai Lama on Saturday criticised wildlife activists for staging what he said were violent protests over Japan's hunting of whales.

The rebuke came as the exiled Tibetan spiritual leader visited Japan for an 11-day lecture tour.

At a news conference, he said he had told the US-based Sea Shepherd Conservation Society to stop its violent harassment of Japan's whaling fleet.

"One time I wrote a letter...(saying) their activities should be stopping," he told reporters.

goldenmala | June 21, 2010 at 12:22 am | Tags: buddhist, conservation, dalai lama, nonviolence, ocean conservation, sea shepherd, tibet, tibetan buddhism, whalers, whaling | Categories: buddhism, western shugden society | URL: http://wp.me/phDI6-e6

This is definitely weird. A person in the position of the Dalai Lama should tell the Japanese to stop killing whales.. that's pretty violent...yet he didn't. And I'm sure the Dalai Lama would know that he'll get criticised for this political stance... very interesting.

Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2010, 09:43:28 AM »
HH the 11th Panchen Lama is really growing to be like his predecessors before his current time. There can only be one way and sure way that a Lama does his role to fulfill the needs of many sentient beings without exception.

Although seen as a political figure, I am sure Panchen Lama's gurus will not let him forsake his Buddhist studies, rituals and retreats to see him through as a highly incarnated Lama. Though I've read this article and is short and the news is unable to provide with further details of this retreat or any of Panchen Lama's spiritual advancement, I have faith that HH the Panchen Lama is well taken cared of by the Lamas whom have taken responsibility to educate and bring up this excellent figure for the benefit of all!

As the Panchen Lama is now the main spiritual figure of Buddhism in China, when the time is right for him to teach the doctrine of Lamrim coupled with Lama Dorje Shugden's protective ritual, it will reach out to the masses of Chinese people whom have been craving for a good sense of spiritual comfort.

It will be opening of the sacred era of Buddha Dorje Shugden!

H1N1
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

icy

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2010, 09:56:50 AM »

TK

Dear TK

icy

The Panchen Lama certainly is coming into his own. Can we tell by the tormas what puja it was... i attach the photo from the news article.

WB, it was in the year 2005.  I vaguely remember the tormas now cos I was focusing on the chant and repetition of 'Dorje Shugden'.  I was really really thrilled to bump into this puja where DS name was mentioned many times loud and clear in the public hall.  There wasn't any taboo or restriction; DS practice was in the open, is a total freedom man!!!  I believe one day it would be likewise in every part of the world.

icy

DSFriend

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2010, 06:42:55 PM »

TK

Dear TK

icy

There wasn't any taboo or restriction; DS practice was in the open, is a total freedom man!!!  I believe one day it would be likewise in every part of the world.

icy

Yes and millions and millions more practitioners will be practicing openly now that reincarnated lamas are establishing the Buddha Dharma in China and spreading Dorje Shugden like wild fire. From what I've gathered from friends in China, the people there are getting disillusioned with the rat race and seems to be very open to consider the possibilities of having lasting happiness! And guess what,...the deity they are familiar with is DORJE SHUGDEN!

DSFriend