About Dorje Shugden > General Discussion

Removing curses and negativity

(1/23) > >>

Ratna Shugden:
Does anyone here know how to remove curses and negativity from places and objects? If our prayer beads,sadhanas and other ritual objects is being tainted by the touch of those who slander our Spiritual Guides, Deity or Dorje Shugden, is there anyway to cleanse them and restore their purity?

LosangKhyentse:
Dear RatnaShugden,

I am busy right now, but I will write here some short methods in a short while.

My aged teacher said it is more than fine to write here because it is already all over the bookshelves of the world and to write with a good motivation.

TK

iloveds:
Well i can't wait for TK's reply on this one, i'm sure it will be well worth the wait.

I would have thought, blowing our Protectors Mantra on the item would be enough though.

:)

DharmaDefender:

--- Quote from: iloveds on June 12, 2010, 08:42:07 PM ---Well i can't wait for TK's reply on this one, i'm sure it will be well worth the wait.

I would have thought, blowing our Protectors Mantra on the item would be enough though.

:)

--- End quote ---

I agree - tk's answer on oracles was pretty comprehensive!

I would've thought so too, but I think that it also depends on your samaya with your lama and Protector. If not, any Tom, Dick and Harry could perform exorcisms, remove curses and negativities...then where is the power of the mantra? Yes, the Protector's mantra is the verbal form of his essence but I think when recited by someone with clean samaya and vows, who understands the power of the words, it's more powerful than say...a 2 year old who doesn't see the difference between the mantra and reciting their alphabets.

LosangKhyentse:
Dear RS,

I haven't forgotten. Just finding the time. Forgive me.

Thanks.

TK

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version