Author Topic: Dorje Shugden Movie  (Read 19508 times)

dsnowlion

Re: Dorje Shugden Movie
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2010, 11:09:54 PM »
This is probably going to be the most exciting movie of the year for when it comes out!!!

I am sure it will make some kind of headlines and I sure hope they have a great marketing team behind them. I am dying to know who is the Film Director!?!

And yes when it does, we can give them away as gift to friends :)
What a great idea TK!

xdsnowlion

VS

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2010, 12:45:50 PM »
any idea when is this movie coming out? i would love to get it to share with my family and friends!

really excited! ;D
vs

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2010, 12:38:53 AM »
It'll be awhile yet. We haven't even started shooting, let alone post-production etc. I will post any further info on this thread at the dorjeshugden.com forum so please visit this forum often. :)
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2010, 03:38:24 AM »
It'll be awhile yet. We haven't even started shooting, let alone post-production etc. I will post any further info on this thread at the dorjeshugden.com forum so please visit this forum often. :)

Hi WB

what obstacles are you guys facing? I'm asking out of concern and to see if I/we have any personal contacts that can help

do let us know

cheers
H1N1
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

WisdomBeing

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2010, 03:30:37 PM »
Dear Harry,

Thank you for your concern - so sweet. There is at least one high Lama involved in this project, to make sure everything is accurate and kosher. But we cannot reveal who etc yet. So i think that everything is fine. But i will definitely post here if i need some help!

Appreciate your care,

love
Kate

Zach

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2010, 06:05:31 PM »
Goos news kate !  ;D

DharmaDefender

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2010, 08:10:49 PM »
I hope they do a really good job, but in todays environment would it be as dangerous as the Salman Rushdie book?

I think the TGIE has far fewer contacts than the blokes out to get old Rushdie...not to mention resources, since they spend all of it banning Dorje Shugden, and less of it on the benefit of their people!!

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2010, 11:05:41 AM »
I hope they do a really good job, but in todays environment would it be as dangerous as the Salman Rushdie book?

I think the TGIE has far fewer contacts than the blokes out to get old Rushdie...not to mention resources, since they spend all of it banning Dorje Shugden, and less of it on the benefit of their people!!

That sounds very true. Also, TGIE are starting to scatter because they don't know what will happen after the Dalai Lama passes (sorry). They are scared and in front show calm, behind paying to get visas to USA, Europe, Australia.

TK

P.S. Visas to USA can cost a Tibetan is Indian Rupees 1,200,000.00 or approximately US$26,000!
There are all types of Tibetans in Delhi and Dharamsala who have connections have become super wealthy (Indian standards) literally selling visas to their own people. Everyone is trying to get out. Once in the USA, you get your green card, you can pull the rest of your immediate family to USA also. Many in the hundreds are applying every month. The buzz word among the Tibetan exiles is, where you borrowing the money to get your visa?
That does not look good for Tibetan govt in exile. Outright embarrassing. But the TGIE ppl have many relatives abroad already and just waiting to leave. Very common knowledge.

WisdomBeing

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2010, 07:14:13 PM »

P.S. Visas to USA can cost a Tibetan is Indian Rupees 1,200,000.00 or approximately US$26,000!
There are all types of Tibetans in Delhi and Dharamsala who have connections have become super wealthy (Indian standards) literally selling visas to their own people. Everyone is trying to get out. Once in the USA, you get your green card, you can pull the rest of your immediate family to USA also. Many in the hundreds are applying every month. The buzz word among the Tibetan exiles is, where you borrowing the money to get your visa?
That does not look good for Tibetan govt in exile. Outright embarrassing. But the TGIE ppl have many relatives abroad already and just waiting to leave. Very common knowledge.

Gosh - I can understand that the exiled Tibetans think that it's a better life in USA than in a refugee camp in India although many of them have their illusions shattered when they end up washing dishes in restaurants.

Talking about TGIE, I was just thinking about the prophecy that Nechung as the Protector of Tibet will pass into clear light then Dorje Shugden will step in as the next Protector of Tibet. Some people said that it's not possible because Tibet does not exist as it's now a government in exile and when Dalai Lama passes, Tibet will disintegrate. But actually Tibet is not going to disintegrate because Tibet exists still - as part of China. So Dorje Shugden will be the next Protector of Tibet and China.

DharmaDefender

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2010, 09:42:34 PM »

That sounds very true. Also, TGIE are starting to scatter because they don't know what will happen after the Dalai Lama passes (sorry). They are scared and in front show calm, behind paying to get visas to USA, Europe, Australia.

TK

How sad...for a government whose principles are supposed to be rooted in Buddhism, their actions are nothing but selfish from beginning, middle to end. Throwing up this ban to deflect from their failure to gain independence, and attempting to destroy a lineage in the process...causing so much wrong view in people's minds...making trouble for the Indian government...and all the while practising self-preservation. History shows that governments filled with as many selfish people as that cannot survive, much less gain independence for their country, if they don't have a coherent policy/message.

What is ironic is that if they practised what the oracle has said, which is to show harmony amongst themselves, then they WOULD know what happens after the Dalai Lama dies, because they would have the merit to sustain and see the rebirth of such a holy lama...then none of this would be necessary.

icy

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2010, 01:59:09 AM »
I can't wait for Lord Shugden movie.  Hope it will make a big impact and drama to the whole world.  Oh, I love it!!!!

icy

triesa

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2010, 03:13:49 PM »
Perhaps all these politics, government bans, deceptive imformation will spice up the Dorje Shugden movie and make it a real hit!!!

I pray whatever obstacles the production team may have be cleared so that the movie may come out soon :D

Triesa

WisdomBeing

« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2010, 09:40:51 AM »
With the news that the incarnation of Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen is back - i wonder how that will affect this movie.. it could be a great finale! :)

DharmaDefender

« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2010, 10:14:06 AM »

Hi WB

what obstacles are you guys facing? I'm asking out of concern and to see if I/we have any personal contacts that can help

do let us know

cheers
H1N1

Obstacles? I was sent a message by someone I know connected to the movie, saying they were casting for a cameraman. If they haven't already found a cameraman by now, it worries me more than a little for the project.

Any ideas H1N1?

kelsang

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2010, 11:01:21 PM »
We have two cameraman for now, one is a Filmstudent in her last year and one is a proffessional who already  did several documentaries before... these two are part of the project since more than a year.