Author Topic: Dorje Shugden Movie  (Read 19510 times)

DharmapalasDharma

• Shugden
Dorje Shugden Movie
« on: June 06, 2010, 11:38:03 PM »
Is the Dorje Shugden movie coming out soon?  Where can I watch it? I think it should be shown for free online to spread more info. The Tibetan Exile Government has a movie about how Shugden is bad but we need to show the truth of his enlightened compassionate nature as a Dharma Protector
DevoteeofDorje

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
Re: Dorje Shugden Movie
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 01:12:34 PM »
Hi DD

Thanks for your interest in the Dorje Shugden movie... have you seen the website?

It's at http://dorjeshugdenmovie.com. The website is still very preliminary.

There's also a facebook page, where I am the moderator, though there isn't much activity yet. Please do join it!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dorje-Shugden-Movie/171386323747

Distribution channels, whether online or free etc, have not yet been decided as shooting hasn't yet begun. Everything is confidential at the moment to ensure that TGIE doesn't make things difficult. As soon as there is more (and non-confidential) info, it will be posted up.

In the meantime, do offer serkym to Dorje Shugden to request him to clear obstacles for this fabulous project.

Humbly,
Kate
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

DharmaDefender

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 06:45:20 PM »
It's at http://dorjeshugdenmovie.com. The website is still very preliminary.

Preliminary but I think it's changed - didn't the site used to be white??? Change is good right? It means the project's still alive! :)

WisdomBeing

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 03:35:09 PM »
Yes, you're right... it has been updated and looks much better :) but the content has basically stayed the same... I have been in touch with one of the people involved in the movie and he said that we should not reveal much at present in order to make things smoother for this project which is why there is not much updates - for now. But yes, the project is very much alive and i for one can't wait to see it finished!!! :)

Zach

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2010, 06:07:16 PM »
Oooh cool !
I cant wait for this to come out !  :)

happyxiao73

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, 08:11:46 PM »
 cannot believe it, that is DS movie::) :o  i also cannot wait for it come out!!!

happyxiao73

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2010, 12:34:42 AM »
When the movie come out ;D :) ::)

WisdomBeing

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2010, 01:06:21 AM »
Glad to see the enthusiasm!! Come back often to this website and I'll let you know ;)

DSFriend

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2010, 11:27:05 AM »
I've been anxiously waiting for this movie...!!!

triesa

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2010, 04:29:38 PM »
I pray to Dorje Shugden that the lineage and his practice would further spread far and wide when the movie comes out. I can't wait to see the truth being revealed in a movie. It is just too exciting. It would be great if the script will include the scene of how Tulku Drapa Gyaltsen was mudered. How he then became Dorje Shudgen, the protector of the J tsongkhapa lineage.

Triesa

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2010, 05:55:26 PM »

When this movie comes out, I'm going to buy at least 500 copies and distribute it all over.

I just can't wait also. I wish there was much more information on this. When I logged into their website and wrote in months ago, there was no reply. Difficult to make donations.

TK

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2010, 11:23:52 PM »
I think for the time being, they are facing some obstacles being able to come out to the open public. It is obvious that the TGIE is constantly on their case and it is a given that their every move is being monitored. So for the time being I think it is better for them to lay low and do proper ground work. When the right time comes, they will move miles and propel like a bullet towards their target.

I pray that Kache Marpo lends them his mighty help and protection to make the truth of Lord Shugden known to all!!!!

DD, your passion for DS is praiseworthy. Wish we can have another dozen of people like TK and you around. DS lineage will spread like wildfire!

cheers,

H1N1
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

Zach

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2010, 05:16:51 PM »
Gee when we aske Dorje Shugden to Dispell false accusations and so on it really does work he's eminated you guys !  :)

WisdomBeing

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2010, 06:24:17 PM »
Zach - hahaha... i wonder how many of Dorje Shugden's entourage have emanated in this forum.... hmmmmm... :P

iloveds

• An Uncommon Protector Who Can Not Be Silenced
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2010, 08:30:33 PM »
I hope they do a really good job, but in todays environment would it be as dangerous as the Salman Rushdie book?