Author Topic: SIMPLE QUESTIONS FOR EVERYONE TO REFLECT ON:  (Read 5806 times)

mountains

• MAY THE DALAI LAMA LIFT THE BAN AGAINST SHUGDEN
SIMPLE QUESTIONS FOR EVERYONE TO REFLECT ON:
« on: January 13, 2008, 10:00:12 AM »
The ideas written below could be better written and sent to the Tibetan Government in Exile and various Departments for them to ponder from your respective countries. Or you can print out and send to them respectfully also.
After all, patience towards them will go a longer way. If they ponder this, understand that many 'foreigners' are getting the picture clearer, it might help the situation. Since Tibetan Government in exile depend heavily on the kindness of foreign donations to subsist, foreign opinion would be important in their minds.  After all it costs just a stamp.
I am not advocating political agenda here, but to help the many devotees of Dorje Shugden and to collect the causes for Dorje Shugden to finally arise undisputed as the new world order as the principle protector of Manjunatha Tsongkapa's Dharma. Or as a general world peace protector for anyone who calls upon him Gelug/Buddhist or not. After all, Dorje Shugden is a fully enlightened being and would assist anyone that calls upon him.

IF DORJE SHUGDEN IS SUCH A DEMON THAT IS DESTROYING HH THE DALAI LAMA'S LIFE, THE OBSTACLE TO GETTING TIBETAN FREEDOM,AND GENERALLY HARMFUL, WHY DOES THE DALAI LAMA NEED TO TAKE A REFERENDUM ON HIM WITHIN THE GELUG SEATS?

THAT IS WHAT HE IS DOING NOW AS I TYPE THIS, AS HE SAID HE WOULD DURING THE LAST FEW DAYS WHILE TEACHING PANCHEN SONAM DRAKPA'S PHILOSOPHICAL TEXTS IN DREPUNG. HE MENTIONS HE IS ACCUSED OF BEING A DICTATOR, SO HE WILL TAKE A REFERENDUM AMONG THE MONKS OF SERA, DREPUNG AND GADEN TO BE FAIR.

THE REFERENDUM WILL DECIDE WHETHER DALAI LAMA IS TO KEEP SPEAKING ABOUT THE ISSUE OR NOT.

IF THE REFERENDUM COMES OUT 60% DONT SPEAK, THEN HE PROMISES TO NEVER SPEAK ABOUT THE ISSUE AGAIN. SHOULDNT A REFERENDUM BEEN TAKEN PERHAPS 300 YEARS AGO WHEN THIS ALL STARTED? DOUBTFULLY THE REFERENDUM WILL COME OUT IN DORJE SHUGDEN'S FAVOUR AS ALL THE SMEAR CAMPAIGNS, SUBTLE PSYCHOLOGICAL THREATS, OSTRACIZATIONS THAT HAS BEEN HEAPED UPON THIS PROTECTOR FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS AND INTENSIFIED IN THE LAST DECADE.

IF YOU PRACTICE DORJE SHUGDEN, IT HAS BEEN TWISTED THAT IT IS TANTAMOUNT TO BEING AGAINST TIBETAN FREEDOM AND THE LONG LIFE OF THE DALAI LAMA. OF COURSE THE EXILE TIBETAN GOVERNMENT HAS TO FOCUS ON DORJE SHUGDEN AS THEIR FAILURE TO SECURE TIBETAN INDEPENDENCE AND AUTONOMY HAS DISMALLY FAILED. THERE NEEDS TO BE A SCAPEGOAT IT SEEMS ALTHOUGH I CAN'T CONFIRM.

IN 1985 KALACAKRA, BODHGAYA, 40,000 TIBETANS FROM TIBET WERE GRANTED SPECIAL PASSES BY THE CHINESE GOVT TO ENTER INDIA. SO THEY ATTENDED THE KALACAKRA IN BODHGAYA. THEY WERE GRANTED A SPECIAL AUDIENCE BY HH AND IN THAT AUDIENCE HE TOLD THEM CLEARLY, DONT BE SAD, IN FIVE YEARS TIME WE WILL SEE EACHOTHER IN LHASA!!! EVERYONE THERE TIBETANS AND NON-TIBETANS BURSTED INTO TEARS. TEARS OF JOY. TEARS OF GREAT HAPPINESS. WELL IT IS 2008 NOW ALREADY AND WE ARE STILL UNABLE TO SEE HH THE DALAI LAMA IN LHASA, HIS RIGHTFUL HOME. IT WAS RUMOURED THAT NECHUNG TOOK TRANCE OF THE STATE ORACLE AND SAID IT WOULD BE SO AND THE DALAI LAMA SHOULD ANNOUNCE THAT.

MANY MONKS OF GADEN, SERA AND DREPUNG WERE ADVISED TO NOT BUILD ANYTHING ELABORATE AS IT CANNOT BE TAKEN TO TIBET WHEN WE RETURN IN 5 YEARS TIME. SO MANY MONKS FOR YEARS DIDNT BUILD THEIR HOUSES BIGGER, DIDNT ENLARGE THE PRAYER HALL OR DEBATE COURTYARDS. THEY HAD KEPT THE PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF THE MONASTERIES TO A BARE MINIMUM. IT IS IN THE LAST 10 YEARS THAT SERA JE REBUILT THEIR PRAYERS HALL TO IT'S MASSIVE ONE NOW. GADEN JANGTSE ALSO. GADEN SHARTSE DID THE SAME. SHARTSE IN FACT ALSO BUILT A MASSIVE SEMI-OUTDOOR DEBATE COURTYARD. AND NOW CURRENTLY HH DALAI LAMA IS CONSECRATING THE MASSIVE PRAYER HALL JUST BUILT BY DREPUNG LOSELING MONASTERY. I GUESS THEY ARE NOT GOING BACK TO TIBET???

SIMPLE QUESTIONS:

Why doesnt the Dalai Lama combined with other high lamas do a massive fire puja and 'kill' the demon dorje shugden ONCE AND FOR ALL???
[/u]

SOME BENEFITS AFTER THE FIRE PUJA

1. Fire puja kills the harmful being but is said to send that being compassionately to a Buddha pureland where it can stop doing harm and also collecting further negative karma.

2. If not a fire puja, why not do a binding ritual and swear dorje shugden to the oath of dharma as Guru Rinpoche did to the previous demon spirit we now know as Nechung.

3. If Dorje Shugden is bound or 'killed' then all of our troubles are finished. Once done, if people wish to pray to a dead god, then let them. After all, he is dead and harmless.

4. Then the Dalai Lama need not worry re the status of Tibet anymore. Once Dorje Shugden is killed or bound, Tibet SHOULD GET IT'S INDEPENDENCE OR SOMETHING CLOSE TO IT IMMEDIATELY.

5. Much energy, by word, writing and publications can be saved. The Tibetan Govt in exile exists on donations from around the world, they can save alot of money to be used for something more useful rather
    than slander, propaganda, books, publications, and paid human resources toward this.

6. All the disruptions in Gaden, Sera and Drepung would settle down immediately.

7. Geshe Kelsang Gyatso, Ven. Gonsar Rinpoche, Ven. Gangchen Rinpoche, HH Trijang Rinpoche, HH Pabongka Rinpoche, Serkong Tritul Rinpoche, Zasep Rinpoche, etc etc etc etc can be in 'good relations' with HH
    the Dalai Lama again!! They can meet and  some may even attend the teachings of HH the Dalai Lama!!!! Imagine all these powerful lamas are taken in by the Tibetan Govt in exile. They would be a
    powerful force for the Tibetan Government in exile to have as friends. Whether to spread Buddhadharma, support HH long term, to finance, raise funds, etc.  For the general Unity among Tibetans to preserve
    their culture and Tibetan Lamas to bring the Buddhadharma with much less obstacles (united) to the general world at large! Why does it have to be the Dalai Lama camp and the 'other' camp. After all the
    Dalai Lama is holding Bodhisattva vows as well as the Lamas of the 'other' camp. Shouldnt they all 'forgive' and forget?? Maybe the Dalai Lama can have a meeting with them and talk things out and convince
    the 'other' side of the harm? Or benefit.  Better yet, why not invite one of the Dorje Shugden oracles to the presence of HH the Dalai Lama. Then Dorje Shugden and the Dalai Lama
    have direct dialogue??  Iron things out after 300 years. Outcome: the demon Dorje Shugden submits to the Dalai Lama or the Dalai Lama 'realizes' Dorje Shugden isnt a demon as he has already written a
    praise to him in Dromo Geshe Rinpoche's Dungkar Monastery in Tibet in the 50's (THIS PRAYER WRITTEN TO DORJE SHUGDEN BY HH 14the DALAI LAMA IS CALLED 'MELODY OF THE UNCEASING VAJRA).

8. Since China is allegedly funding Dorje Shugden practitoners to disrupt Tibetans in exile, then China wouldnt have anyone to fund anymore that is harmful to the Tibetan cause as proclaimed by Kalon Tripa
    Samdhong Rinpoche. Who he himself is a disciple of HH Trijang Rinpoche and HH Zong Rinpoche.

9. After all, if dorje shugden is killed by a fire puja, then this one being is dead or bound and TIBET IS SAVED. GELUGPA IS SAVED. HH THE DALAI LAMA IS SAVED. So many are saved and so much energy
    resources saved if one being is bound or killed by ritual. Remember, HH mentions he is a distorted being arising from negative prayers. So it would put dorje shugden out of misery also and he would
    stop collecting so much negative karma harming others and faking himself as a protector.

10. Some kagyus, Nyingmapas, Sakyas do not need to be frightened of Gelug monks and centres that practice dorje shugden. Although if they have refuge and hold the vows, why would they be frightened at all
      is a question.

11. In short so many 'benefits' would arise, so much confusion avoided, broken samayas mended, resources saved if only a FIRE PUJA OR BINDING RITUAL WAS DONE BY THE HIGHEST AND MOST REKNOWNED OF
     TIBETAN LAMAS, HH the Dalai Lama.

Bodpa Lhakpa

Re: SIMPLE QUESTIONS FOR EVERYONE TO REFLECT ON:
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 03:44:26 PM »
can be a Good idea if to excludes china's influnce...

Bodpa Lhakpa

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 03:55:38 PM »
Kyabji Trichang Rinpoche:Do not loss faith in HH the Dalai Lama(to all peopel who consider they are Tibetan, my understanding) and do not loss faith in DS(not imposed on everyone, my understanding)

a friend

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 06:40:57 PM »
Dear Mountains,

Your messages are inspiring, filled with ideas, the good passion for Dharma and an extensive sense of humor that lightens the athmosphere. To try and kill him, to do a fire puja … It's an inner joke, of course. You know, though, that all of those proposals were already proposed –excuse the redundance– and got drowned in the tremendous might of the Ganden Protrang, the Tibetan government (in exile but very active).

One thing I'd like to clarify, because many readers are not experienced like you or some other members of this website, and we have passing-by readers too.

We, followers of the sacred lineage of Je Tsongkapa and Holy Dorje Shugden practitioners, do not want to be adopted by any government, powerful or wealthy, friend or foe. We don't want to be adopted by the United States, nor the European Community, nor India, nor China. This formula was already tried in the past and look where it put us: with the government of the DL and a whole nation, the Tibetan people, that believe that Dharma and Tibet's destiny are one and the same, and are very ready to sacrifice the former for the latter. That is why they follow their leader against the Protector, because he is a political leader, and he can proclaim that he is a spiritual leader too. Look where this took them, us: their own Sangha attacked and destroyed.

So we don't want, except for the sake of a humorous argument, to broach the possibility of having our beloved Lama Dorje Shugden as a political spiritual head of any world movement, nor as the banner for any political strife.

Venerable Dorje Shugden is the Lama described by this innocent new practitioner, blessed be he! when he describes him as the one who adviced him what to do and what not to do … which is the description of what our Buddhas do. This is the first, primary action of Buddhas, to tell us what to do and what to abandon. Please read again:

as i started faith and believing dorje shungden i found my life more easy..
i must say people will find joke but its really true that dorje shungden stand on my chest at mid nite and warned me for not doing any evil things .. i love flirting with gals and dorje shugden told me to stop all this... i couldn't breathe that nite coz i was totally scared and later the monks told me to pray MIGMETSEWAY..

This is a Lama Buddha, not the future head of any world movement. Our Buddha Dorje Shugden should not be mixed up by our actions in any political fight nor movement.

If he helps the Buddhadharma develop in many countries (the more the merrier), fantastic! In every country we will receive humbly any offerings offered, but never do something political to prompt them. And we will not mix ourselves with politics, even if it looks that it might favor us. Otherwise we would be committing again the same mistake, and we will find ourselves again, years or decades or centuries later … in the same predicament we are today.

So I hope this is clear.

Much affection to you all
a Friend

Positive Change

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2011, 01:36:44 PM »
Why indeed not conduct this relatively simple yet effective Fire Puja by HH The Dalai Lama? Surely seeing all these benefits seem to point to one easy solution to end this "masquerade". Why masquerade? Well, to me, in a nutshell, it clearly shows the reason why there is this "controversy"... one very obvious if not brilliantly "veiled" plan that encompasses a much bigger picture. What better way to spread the practice of THE KING that is so needed in these times, than to "make it" the forbidden fruit so to speak! Love the idea... perfect branding and PR campaign I say! :)

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 11:59:30 AM »
Thank you so much for the long list of questions, mountains. To me, the long list of questions show very clearly that Nechung has failed the Dalai Lama and the Tibetans. The question that struck me the most was this:

5. Much energy, by word, writing and publications can be saved. The Tibetan Govt in exile exists on donations from around the world, they can save alot of money to be used for something more useful rather
    than slander, propaganda, books, publications, and paid human resources toward this.

Have you heard about Dharamsala and how all its resources needs to be upgraded recently? Even CTA needs to hold dinners to help raise funds for the government. What kind of government have to resort to such measures? And yet they use the money that they can use to improve CTA to print anti Dorje Shugden material? that is just absurd. To me that is a misuse of money, that was given to them out of goodwill...

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2015, 10:32:05 AM »
I have revived this article as it is very interesting at this time for such simple questions to be pondered and reflected on.  Provoked me to think deeper  and solidify on my faith for Dorje Shugden.