Author Topic: Sorry I failed you Dharmapala Shangmo Dorje Putri  (Read 20211 times)

Harold Musetescu

Re: Sorry I failed you Dharmapala Shangmo Dorje Putri
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2019, 08:51:53 PM »
Below is the link to the article written by Pastor Niral Patel in 2016 about Shangmo Dorje Putri at Tsem Rinpoche's website.

Ninety nine percent of the article is about her connection to the Sakya and hardly nothing about he Gelugpa connection.

He shows her Sakya thangka and practice but nothing from the Gelugpas.

The Pastor writes that Shangmo Dorje Putri also has a small connection to the Gelug lineage as well, through Kyabje Domo Geshe Rinpoche (1866-1936 CE)...".

"A SMALL CONNECTION"!!

Are you kidding me. She's a Dharmapala in the Dorje Shugden entourage. Hardly a "Small Connection".

Please go onto Rinpoche's website and see the large articles about Kache Marpo, Namkar Barzin and Methar.

Then look at the sad article about Shangmo Dorje Putri.

This is not story about the Gelugpa Dharmapala Shangmo Dorje Putri.

A new article about her is need immediately.

https://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/buddhas-dharma/shangmo-dorje-putri-the-bamo-of-sakya.html

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2019, 02:33:03 AM »
On April 5, 2019 Tsem Tulku posted an article on his website about a trip members of his Kechara Ladrang made to Shar Monastery in Mungod, India.

This monastery is were Tsem Tulku lived and where he has his monastic Ladrang.

During their visit they met with H.E. Domo Geshe Rinpoche and presented him with gifts.

I hope and pray they asked H.E. Domo Geshe Rinpoche about Shangmo Dorje Putri.

Here is a link to Tsem Tulku's article.

https://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/current-affairs/journey-to-shar-gaden-monastery-2019-making-offerings-to-the-sangha.html

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2019, 05:18:37 AM »
Here is a quote about the meeting at Shar Gaden Monastery between H.E. Domo Geshe Chocktrul Rinpoche and Tsem Rinpoche's members.

The team was also granted an audience with His Eminence Domo Geshe Chocktrul Rinpoche. It had been a number of years since they had last seen Domo Geshe Rinpoche who, now about 17 years old, listened thoughtfully as Beng Kooi explained some of Kechara’s latest productions. Beng Kooi showed Domo Geshe Rinpoche postcards created from the Rimé thangkas and different Dorje Shugden styles that Tsem Rinpoche had conceptualised, as well as a comic book about the benefits of Dorje Shugden practice which had been published just before the trip.
Unquote

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2019, 08:07:58 PM »
Here is a link to a youtube video done by Tsem Tulku's staff on their visit to Shar Monastery.

At the 14:50 minute mark you will see them meeting with H.E. Domo Geshe Rinpoche.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0_dI3Eo3ck

The video starts with the information that this trip happened between March 13 to 17 2019.

On March 15, 2019 I posted a comment in the comments section of Tsem Tulku's article on Shangmo Dorje Putri. https://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/buddhas-dharma/shangmo-dorje-putri-the-bamo-of-sakya.html

It stated,

"Harold Musetescu on Mar 15, 2019 at 5:37 am

Hello Pastor
The present day Domo Geshe Rinpoche is living at Gaden Sharste Monastery.
This is Tsem Tulku’s home monastery. Rinpoche could contact Domo Geshe Rinpoche and his people about Shangmo Dorje Putri. They could answer the question “Is Shangmo Dorje Putri and official member of Dorje Shugden’s retinue”. Equal to Kache Marpo, Methar and Namkar Barzin. Please remember that it was Domo Geshe Rinpoche who made Namkar Barzin a member of Dorje Shugden’s retinue. Rinpoche helped Methar to return to Dorje Shugden’s retinue and I believe he can do the same with Shango Dorje Putri.
Thank you.

Unquote

Interesting that Tsem Tulku's students were visiting with H.E. Domo Geshe Rinpoche about the same time I posted this comment.
 8)

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2019, 09:49:00 PM »
This following quote is from the link below to the article written by Pastor Niral Patel on March 19, 2016 on Shangmo Dorje Putri.

ALTHOUGH AN  INDEPENDENT DHARMA PROTECTOR, Shangmo Dorje Putri is under the control of the enlightened Dharma protector Kache Marpo and considered to be part of his entourage.
Unquote

https://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/buddhas-dharma/shangmo-dorje-putri-the-bamo-of-sakya.html

What does "ALTHOUGH AN INDEPENDENT DHARMA PROTECTOR" mean?

Who claims that Shangmo Dorje Putri is an "INDEPENDENT DHARMA PROTECTOR".

It seems that Pastor Niral Patel is claiming it to be so.

His article INFERS that Shangmo Dorje Putri is INDIRECTLY a part of Dorje Shugden's entourage via Kache Marpo.

Yet he never clearly states that she IS DIRECTLY a part of Dorje Shugden's retinue.

Why does he fails to do so in his article?

Why not clearly declare to the Dorje Shugden world that Shangmo Dorje Putri is a FULL member of Dorje Shugden's retinue.

Just like the Dharmapalas Methar and Namkar Barzin are Dorje Shugden Dharmapalas.

The same Namkar Barzin who was made a Dharmapala some twenty years AFTER Domo Geshe Rinpoche made Shangmo Dorje Putri his "FIRST" Dharmapala.

You may remember that  "Methar" is a FULL member of Dorje Shugden's retinue while also being a member of Kache Marpo's retinue.

But not Shangmo Dorje Putri who is also a member of Kache Marpo's retinue.

Had Pastor Patel over three years ago declared that Shangmo Dorje Putri was a Dharmapala we would have been celebrating the first FEMALE Dharmapala in Dorje Shugden's entourage.

Pastor Patel writes that she maybe under the control of Kache Marpo but "INDEPENDENT".

But "INDEPENDENT" of whom, Dorje Shugden??

This is the mystery that I am trying to solve.

I have been since June 2018 trying to get Pastor Niral Patel to provide with with an answer to this question.

I am still waiting for him to answer me.

As I am still waiting for numerous other Dorje Shugden Tulkus to do the same.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2019, 01:07:44 AM »
On June 27, 2018 I had an email conversation with Pastor Niral Patel about Shangmo Dorje Putri.

It occurred in the "Ask a Question" section on Tsem Rinpoche's website.

The most important parts of our conversation were two fold.

The first was my question to him.

I would like to see a statue of Shangmo beside Kache Marpo, Namkar Barzin and Methar on Dorje Shugden's main alter at Kechara Forest Retreat.
It is time for her to formally join her bother Dharmapalas.
Unquote

The second part was Pastor Patel's reply to me.
Thank you for your questions. WE HAVE TAKEN NOTE ABOUT THE STATUE.............. 
Unquote

They had taken note about my request for a statue to be created of Shangmo Dorje Putri and placed on Dorje Shugden's alter at Kechara Forest Retreat.

Who ever "THEY" are were "Noting my request" but nothing happened.

Here is a link to the full email conversation.

https://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/pastorquestion/eric-24

Question asked by Eric (Harold Musetescu)
JUN 27, 2018

Hello Pastor Niral

Is Shangmo senior in position to Namkar Barzin and Methar in Dorje Shugden's retinue?

Shangmo was in 1902 made a Dharmapala by Domo Geshe Rinpoche.

At that time he placed her into the retinue of Dorje Shugden under the supervision of Kache Marpo.

Both Namkar Barzin and Methar both became Dharmapalas decades later.

At one time there was only Kache Marpo and Shangmo in Dorje Shugden's retinue.

Before that there was Namkar Barzin and Methar there was only Shangmo.

I would like to see a statue of Shangmo beside Kache Marpo, Namkar Barzin and Methar on Dorje Shugden's main alter at Kechara Forest Retreat.

It is time for her to formally join her bother Dharmapalas.

On a sadder note I see that Domo Geshe Rinpoche's Gaden Tharpa Monastery is in the hands of the evil 14th Dalai Lama.

The practice of Dorje Shugden is banned there and the Dalai Lama has made his anti Dorje Shugden Domo Geshe Rinpoche the head of the monastery.

I wonder if Shangmo has fled the monastery that held her "Protector Chapel"?

Is this the second time she has had to flee a monastery she was protecting?

The first being the Sakya Monastery and now Gaden Tharpa Monastery.

If she has I suspect she is now guarding the life of the real pro Dorje Shugden Domo Geshe Rinpoche.

Reply by Pastor Niral Patel

Dear Eric,

Thank you for your questions. WE HAVE TAKEN NOTE ABOUT THE STATUE.............. 

Thank you
Unquote

In June 2018 Pastor Patel and others(?) were looking into my request but nothing has happened in 10 months.

WHY??

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2019, 07:23:38 PM »
On April 5, 2019 Tsem Tulku posted an article on his website about a trip members of his Kechara Ladrang made to Shar Monastery in Mungod, India.

This monastery is were Tsem Tulku lived and where he has his monastic Ladrang.

During their visit they met with H.E. Domo Geshe Rinpoche and presented him with gifts.

I hope and pray they asked H.E. Domo Geshe Rinpoche about Shangmo Dorje Putri.

Here is a link to Tsem Tulku's article.

https://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/current-affairs/journey-to-shar-gaden-monastery-2019-making-offerings-to-the-sangha.html

On April 8, 2019 the article on the visit to Shar Gaden Monastery and H.E. Domo Geshe Rinpoche has been removed from Tsem Tulku's website.

On April 8, 2019 the Youtube video about the visit to Shar Gaden Monastery and H.E. Domo Geshe Rinpoche Rinpoche was removed from Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0_dI3Eo3ck

I don't know why.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2019, 11:15:27 PM »
Well keep trying and keep chasing him. Keep emailing him. Domo Geshe will know when it's the right time to answer you. So keep trying him even if it takes years. If it's important to you.

Well Thaimonk the last time we connected was April 3 2019.

It's now the 9th and no answer from H.E. Domo Geshe Rinpoche.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2019, 05:56:20 PM »
Just sent another email to Domo Geshe Rinpoche.

Lets see if his attendants will show him this email.

"To H.E. Domo Geshe Rinpoche

Harold Musetescu
1:42 PM (9 minutes ago)
to sgadenmonastery

Hello Rinpoche

I am writing you today about your Dharmapala Shangmo Dorje Putri.

The 1st Domo Geshe Rinpoche made her a Dharmapala in 1902 and placed her into Kache Marpo's retinue.

Is Shangmo Dorje Putri a full member of Dorje Shugden's retinue?

Equal in status to Namkra Barzin.

Metta"

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2019, 11:27:38 PM »
I have again contacted today via email both H.H. Trijang Rinpoche and H. E. Domo Geshe Rinpoche about the female Dharmapala Shangmo Dorje Putri.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2019, 04:22:56 AM »
Great news I finally got a message back from Shar Ganden Monastery about Shangmo Dorje Putri.

It was from the monk who receives all the email requests from around the world.

He told me that he had forwarded all my many emails to Domo Geshe Rinpoche so could I please stop sending any further emails.

Well followers of Dorje Shugden the great Domo Geshe Rinpoche is just too busy to tell the world if Shangmo is a full member of Dorje Shugden's retinue.

Many of you hate me and thats fine with me.

All I was trying to do was have a simple questioned answer by either Domo Geshe, Trijang Rinpoche, Tsem Tulku, Zasep Tulku etc., etc..

It was not me that failed you Shangmo Dorje Putri.

IT WAS ALL THOSE DORJE SHUGDEN TULKUS THAT FAILED YOU.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2019, 11:41:20 PM »
Today on July 08, 2019 I have contacted via email the Gameng Oracle in Bloomington, Indiana, USA.

I have asked him to take trance of either Dorje Shugden or Kache Marpo so they can tell us if Shangmo Dorje Putri is a full member of Dorje Shugden's retinue.

I also contacted Tsem Tulku a few days ago and asked him if he would do a "Divination" on this most serious matter.

I have no expectation of any replies but if there is one I will post it here.

No Tulku, Geshe or Lama will provide an answer to this very simple question.

I don't know why?

You can hate me all you want but this is not about me but all about the Dharmapala Shangmo Dorje Putri.