Author Topic: Forget my religion, why can’t I support Tibetan Freedom?  (Read 35408 times)

Rowntree

Re: Forget my religion, why can’t I support Tibetan Freedom?
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2019, 06:03:21 AM »
It should be clear to us by now that CTA's democracy is just a word that they utter. The CTA has not practised any forms of democracy and they are not ready for it. Democracy is for older and more developed countries. Since there is no country for the CTA and the people are still very much focus on the older ways, democracy will not work. So, it is expected that they are biased in their form of democracy, especially in the Dorje Shugden practice.

Central Tibetan Administration claims that they are democratic, why do they discriminate people based on religion? Worse still, Dorje Shugden practitioners are recognised by the resolution of the Tibetan Parliament in Exile as criminals in history. Can you believe that?

You can see for yourself here and they proudly put in on their official website: https://tibet.net/2014/03/tibetan-parliament-passes-resolution-concerning-dolgyal/

I've also put it here below as an attachment.

Tracy

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2019, 06:18:03 AM »
Honestly speaking, it is really the government who makes the system effective or not effective. Most people say communism is not a good system, but look at how powerful China is now. They say democracy is the best system, look at the US and the European countries, they are not in a very good position.

If the government has the best interest for the people, they will be able to implement the right strategy. The most important thing is there must be unity and harmony. Countries with too many political parties or too many groups with different ideologies tend to be slow in the development of their countries and economies because most of the plans cannot be executed due to disagreements among different groups. The Tibetan community is a very good example.

It really does not matter what is the system, as long as the system can improve people's lives, it is a good system. There is a famous saying from the late President of China, Mr. Deng Xiao Ping (who was also the one open the door of China to the world). He said it does not matter if the cat is black or white, as long as the cat is capable of catching rats, it is a good cat.

Alex

• Email
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2019, 02:14:50 AM »
Honestly speaking, it is really the government who makes the system effective or not effective. Most people say communism is not a good system, but look at how powerful China is now. They say democracy is the best system, look at the US and the European countries, they are not in a very good position.

If the government has the best interest for the people, they will be able to implement the right strategy. The most important thing is there must be unity and harmony. Countries with too many political parties or too many groups with different ideologies tend to be slow in the development of their countries and economies because most of the plans cannot be executed due to disagreements among different groups. The Tibetan community is a very good example.

It really does not matter what is the system, as long as the system can improve people's lives, it is a good system. There is a famous saying from the late President of China, Mr. Deng Xiao Ping (who was also the one open the door of China to the world). He said it does not matter if the cat is black or white, as long as the cat is capable of catching rats, it is a good cat.

Communism has been condemned for centuries by democratic countries in the west. At one point, it is a crime to be affiliated with communism and many people lost their job and persecuted. It is known as McCarthyism. During this time, anyone who is accused of being connected to communism will be persecuted even without sufficient evidence.

After so many years, the condition has changed. China had risen to be one of the most powerful countries in the world and every country in the world wanted to be her friend regardless of her being the communist country. This proves to the world that communism is not a bad way of running the country after all as long as the needs of the country can be fulfilled.

The Tibetan government is not going to like it as China gain more and more influence in the world. Soon, they will be forced to stop all their criticism on China once China's influence takes its root. They will have to find a way out of their mess soon or their people will choose to go back to Tibet which seems to be a much better option even now.

Tracy

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2019, 04:48:29 AM »
No Tibetans should be shunned upon by their own leaders. If they are experiencing so, it goes to show that their leaders are FAKE and care nothing about the people but only to serve and benefit themselves. No good leader would suppress their own people.

Dorje Shugden people are still humans and they have their rights too. When you as a leader shun your own people, then without the people, you are nothing because you will have no one to lead except a bunch of yaks. But I guess what do we expect from a bunch of bigger yaks. Sorry to say but CTA leaders are not the brightest.

More and more Tibetans are moving forward and becoming citizens of other countries and nations... so soon CTA will only have themselves to command and manage which they probably even can't because from within they are also fighting which other and can't even get their facts right > Who is lying, Samdhong or Sangay?
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/who-is-lying-samdhong-or-sangay/

That is why everyone says the CTA is the lousiest leader in the world. They create conflicts and disharmony to split their people into small groups so the people's power is weakened and no one can do anything to the CTA. The CTA can continue to use their power to gain personal interest.

Due to the Dorje Shugden ban, Dorje Shugden followers are segregated by their own people and government. They are not given the right every Tibetans are entitled to. They also love Tibet but their love for their country is denied. This is extremely unfair.

With a government that is so unfair and mistreats its people, it is no wonder more and more Tibetans are moving forward and leaving India for other countries. The CTA only wants to exploit the Tibetans for their own benefits, they don't care about the welfare and future of the Tibetans. It will be very stupid to stick with the CTA.

Alex

• Email
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2019, 05:34:49 AM »
No Tibetans should be shunned upon by their own leaders. If they are experiencing so, it goes to show that their leaders are FAKE and care nothing about the people but only to serve and benefit themselves. No good leader would suppress their own people.

Dorje Shugden people are still humans and they have their rights too. When you as a leader shun your own people, then without the people, you are nothing because you will have no one to lead except a bunch of yaks. But I guess what do we expect from a bunch of bigger yaks. Sorry to say but CTA leaders are not the brightest.

More and more Tibetans are moving forward and becoming citizens of other countries and nations... so soon CTA will only have themselves to command and manage which they probably even can't because from within they are also fighting which other and can't even get their facts right > Who is lying, Samdhong or Sangay?
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/who-is-lying-samdhong-or-sangay/

Even at this hour, with the number of Tibetans in India dwindling down, the Tibetan leadership still do not change their way and start to really care for the Tibetans. The Tibetans have nowhere to go and they either stay in India or they will have to go to a foreign country that they are totally not familiar with. There are a lot of challenges for them to do that because many foreign countries had stopped accepting refugees.

Hence, we know that when Tibetans decided to leave their own government to go elsewhere. It means that they are utterly disappointed with their own government and they are willing to go through the suffering again and reallocate to another country.

Tibetan leadership really did a bad job in supporting their own people. The result is obvious and everyone can see that Tibetan settlements are not working anymore.

Tenzin K

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2019, 09:26:07 PM »
One hand Tibetan leadership is asking for the freedom to go back to their homeland and has been campaigning for the past 60 years. On the other hand, the Tibetan leadership took away the freedom from their people who are Dorje Shugden practitioners. Is this sound hypocrite? The world is watching the Tibetan leadership and how funny to see how the Tibetan leadership being so immature managing their country and their people. If China is considered wrong to take over Tibet and how can CTA be right by creating discrimination within its own people just because they have a different preference for spiritual practice.

At this very crucial moment isn’t that Tibetan leadership should unite their people and to gather one voice and one motivation together to work on the Tibetan cause? Instead, we are seeing how the Tibetan leadership separates their people and imposed violence to their own people that don’t follow their instruction. Tibetan has lost their country and their leaders are further tearing their people apart. Wish CTA all the best in demolishing Tibetan culture and tradition.

Drolma

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2019, 01:06:02 PM »
This is how unfair the Tibetan leadership is to its own people. In order to get away from their failure to free Tibet, they make Dorje Shugden the scapegoat and segregate Dorje Shugden followers from the rest of the Tibetan community and Buddhist community. As a leadership, they are extremely unfair to deny the basic rights of Tibetans who practice Dorje Shugden.

Dorje Shugden followers are just like other Tibetans, they love everything about Tibet, they love His Holiness and they are proud to be a Tibetan. But the CTA refuses to give them access to the public facility such as hospitals, the encourage business owners to have any business deals with Dorje Shugden followers. They outcast Dorje Shugden followers.

How can a government be so biased? Even if they want to ban a belief, they should not deny the basic rights of their people. They are many criminals in the world but their government has never disallowed them to use the public facility or to vote. They can still attend the public speech given by their leaders. Does the CTA really understand what democracy is?

Tenzin K

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2019, 02:32:41 PM »
The key point here why as a Tibetan but still can't support Tibetan Freedom is because you are a Dorje Shugden practitioner. To CTA regardless who you are, as long as you are Shugdenpas you are the public enemy no matter how good you are. This is how smalll and narrow the CTA mindset. They just want to use Shugden as the scapegoat to cover thieir failure.

Why CTA after 60 years still depending on donations and unable to self sustain and didn't achieve anything at all? It's obvious!.... already lost their country still not enough, further make the situation even worst by implementing religious ban. Where in the world have you seen a leader which in refugee and further punish their own people by discriminating them. What type of leader is this? After 2 years of implementing the ban what is the result that CTA achieved? After the 20 years of ban any changes for the Tibetan cause? can the Tibetan in India go back to Tibet now? if not how close are they in making it happen? All Tibetan should ask this question to the Tibetan leadership and get the answer!

Alex

• Email
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2019, 09:07:51 PM »
The Tibetan government cannot and will not think that why are they in the same situation even after so many years of failures of getting Tibet back from China. They have received so much of aids from India and also the western countries but they still unable to make any progress on the only thing that can need to concentrate on which is the fight for Tibetan cause.

The Tibetan government have been using their own culture and heritage to try to get attention from the western countries around the world. Since they are unable to so, they arsing another method which is to encourage their own people to kill themselves by self-immolation to raise awareness.

More than 160 Tibetans had killed themselves by self-immolating and the Tibetan government did not do anything to stop their own citizen from carrying out the horrendous act. Instead of educating their own people that life is precious and they should not be wasting it, the Tibetan government shamelessly published a guideline on how to self-immolate effectively to raise awareness on the Tibetan cause issue. What kind of government encourage their own people to kill themselves?

Tracy

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2019, 08:10:35 PM »
CTA is the most ridiculous government in the world. They are the only government in the world who blame their failure on a Buddhist deity. They spent millions of dollars to print books and videos that are full of lies and bring no benefit to the people.

The CTA has no respect to anyone, not even the Dalai Lama. This is how arrogant they are. The Dalai Lama wants the Middle Way Approach but the CTA is doing everything that is opposite to what the Dalai Lama wants. They are not being appreciative to the Dalai Lama, they have forgotten how the Dalai has helped them to raise fund the Tibetan community.

CTA doesn't want the Dalai Lama to go back to China because they want to continue to make use of the Dalai Lama to make more money. If the Dalai Lama goes back to China, the CTA will lose their biggest money generator. CTA focuses on themselves more than anything else.

daka

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2019, 01:53:15 AM »
What CTA has been doing for decades has come back to them. They discriminate Dorje Shugden practitioners, they use religion to split their people, they cause disagreement between family members, they even blame Dorje Shugden for their own failure in bringing the Tibetans back to Tibet. Now their people have started to leave the Tibetan settlements. Without Tibetans, there will be no CTA as they have no reason to exist anymore.  Their karma is ripening now.

Alex

• Email
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2019, 06:39:52 PM »
What CTA has been doing for decades has come back to them. They discriminate Dorje Shugden practitioners, they use religion to split their people, they cause disagreement between family members, they even blame Dorje Shugden for their own failure in bringing the Tibetans back to Tibet. Now their people have started to leave the Tibetan settlements. Without Tibetans, there will be no CTA as they have no reason to exist anymore.  Their karma is ripening now.

I agree. 60 years had passed and CTA had not been progressing. In fact, they are degenerating and they had not been doing much for the Tibetans. They are just sitting in India waiting for donations to pour in from the western countries. When the donations are running low, Lobsang Sangay will go on a world tour to brainwash the world to make them think China is the big bully and the poor Tibetans need more money.

Many Tibetans had left the settlements in India to fight for a better future elsewhere. Many are successful with their new life but not those who are in the Tibetan settlements. No more Tibetans are coming into India to join CTA as they know the situation is not good there. Hence, the number of Tibetans in the settlements are decreasing drastically and soon there will be no one left there.

When there are no more Tibetans in exile in the Tibetan settlements, CTA will have to close down. Let us hope that day will come sooner as CTA has proven to be a bad influence on the Tibetans and they are part of the reason why Tibetans do not have their own country now.

Tracy

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2019, 12:38:45 AM »
One hand Tibetan leadership is asking for the freedom to go back to their homeland and has been campaigning for the past 60 years. On the other hand, the Tibetan leadership took away the freedom from their people who are Dorje Shugden practitioners. Is this sound hypocrite? The world is watching the Tibetan leadership and how funny to see how the Tibetan leadership being so immature managing their country and their people. If China is considered wrong to take over Tibet and how can CTA be right by creating discrimination within its own people just because they have a different preference for spiritual practice.

At this very crucial moment isn’t that Tibetan leadership should unite their people and to gather one voice and one motivation together to work on the Tibetan cause? Instead, we are seeing how the Tibetan leadership separates their people and imposed violence to their own people that don’t follow their instruction. Tibetan has lost their country and their leaders are further tearing their people apart. Wish CTA all the best in demolishing Tibetan culture and tradition.

The CTA is using religion as a political too to avoid taking up the responsibility. They have failed to fulfil their promise to bring the Tibetans back to Tibet and to free Tibet. In order to distract people from scrutinising them, the CTA put the blame on Dorje Shugden.

In addition, the CTA is also using Dorje Shugden to split the Tibetans, to create disharmony in China. Unfortunately, Dorje Shugden is used as a scapegoat to achieve the political agenda of the CTA. Dorje Shugden followers become the victims of the whole episode.

Tenzin K

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2019, 07:46:08 AM »
As long as you are Shugden practitioner you are not allowed to participate in anything organized by CTA or Dalai Lama. Regardless if you are Tibetan or not. This is how small the thinking of Tibetan leadership. They can make a fust for such a small thing instead of uniting the Tibetans and respect the differences in spiritual practice which is normal for many other countries. Successful country practices religious freedom and human rights. What important to a country is peace, harmony and unity. Everyone has their right to choose their spiritual practice as long as it doesn't violate the law of the country.

For Tibetan leadership, you are wrong as long as you go against them. There is no room for your own preference even though you are harming anyone. There is no democratic under Tibetan leadership and that is why Tibetan in exile never achieve anything with CTA for the past 60years and we will not see any improvement in the future as well.

Drolma

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2019, 07:57:28 AM »
As long as you are Shugden practitioner you are not allowed to participate in anything organized by CTA or Dalai Lama. Regardless if you are Tibetan or not. This is how small the thinking of Tibetan leadership. They can make a fust for such a small thing instead of uniting the Tibetans and respect the differences in spiritual practice which is normal for many other countries. Successful country practices religious freedom and human rights. What important to a country is peace, harmony and unity. Everyone has their right to choose their spiritual practice as long as it doesn't violate the law of the country.

For Tibetan leadership, you are wrong as long as you go against them. There is no room for your own preference even though you are harming anyone. There is no democratic under Tibetan leadership and that is why Tibetan in exile never achieve anything with CTA for the past 60years and we will not see any improvement in the future as well.
This is how Tibetans are ruled since the older days, no one can go against the authority. Anyone who goes against the authority will be penalised and punished. This is what happened to Penpa Tsering. He was dismissed from his position without much explanation and advanced notice.

Even though the court has ruled that the CTA was wrong to defame Penpa Tsering but the CTA still claimed they are not at fault. They even said the court was biased! This is the type of democracy the CTA practised, you have the voting rights but your voice will be ignored.