Author Topic: Dalai Lama hints of possible end of Tulku System  (Read 7977 times)

Harold Musetescu

Tenzin K

Re: Dalai Lama hints of possible end of Tulku System
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2019, 06:44:54 AM »
Dalai Lama knows that when passed away, China will recognize their next Dalai Lama even though if Dalai Lama were to recognize his own one. Then we will see 2 Dalai Lamas and the lineage spilled again. This separation will make Tibetan even weaker and only bring more suffering to the people. What China will do is what Dalai Lama is doing now by recognizing another leader in other's lineage. The separation is bringing much suffering to the people. I believe Dalai Lama seeing this and would rather end his Tulku System.

But if Dalai Lama really sees the suffering of having 2 leaders why is he creating the same for other lineages? It really likes karma coming back to the Tibetan leadership. Whatever things that they did to others now they worried and are coming back to them.

Ringo Starr

• Email
Re: Dalai Lama hints of possible end of Tulku System
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 09:55:05 AM »
I saw the news and video(s).

Yes the Dalai Lama said very clearly that the Dalai Lama institution should end. No doubt about it.

With his perfect clairvoyance, I trust this could only be good for the Buddhadharma.

May all beings have happiness and the causes of happiness.
May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering.
May all beings rejoice in the well-being of others.
May all beings live in peace, free from greed and hatred.