Author Topic: China call Tibetans to Return Home  (Read 34912 times)

daka

Re: China call Tibetans to Return Home
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2019, 05:49:50 AM »
If China is officially saying this, I think those Tibetans who want to go back should immediately grasp the opportunity, just pack and go, don't wait for the CTA anymore. CTA will definitely discourage their people to go back. WIthout the people, there will be no CTA. And what do they want from being a CTA member? Needless to say, it's money and power. This will not be given to them if they go back to Tibet. Therefore, I believe they will do whatever they can to prevent this from happening. 

Tracy

« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2019, 08:18:38 AM »
If China is officially saying this, I think those Tibetans who want to go back should immediately grasp the opportunity, just pack and go, don't wait for the CTA anymore. CTA will definitely discourage their people to go back. WIthout the people, there will be no CTA. And what do they want from being a CTA member? Needless to say, it's money and power. This will not be given to them if they go back to Tibet. Therefore, I believe they will do whatever they can to prevent this from happening.
The CTA will do all they can to stop the Tibetans from going back to China. They want the Tibetans to continue to live in India as refugees so that the CTA can use the refugee status to ask for financial support from people. Without refugees, the CTA will not have a solid case to get financial aids. When Indian government offered to give citizenships to the Tibetans, the CTA made it so difficult for the Tibetans to get the documents needed to apply for the citizenship. After 60 years of struggling, it is unfair for the CTA to hold the Tibetans back for their own interest. The CTA cannot be trusted, Tibetans have to understand that.

Ngawang

« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2019, 06:52:28 AM »
Tibetans should just go back to Tibet and not waste time supporting the Tibetan government. It is obvious that the CTA will not be able to fulfil their promise which is to bring Tibetans back to an independent Tibet. Now China became one of the most powerful countries in the world. China will not give them back their country after all the investment that they have done in Tibet.