Author Topic: Prince Harry and wife reads a book by Geshe Kelsang Gyatso  (Read 15573 times)

mountains

• MAY THE DALAI LAMA LIFT THE BAN AGAINST SHUGDEN
Prince Harry and wife reads a book by Geshe Kelsang Gyatso
« on: January 15, 2019, 05:53:31 PM »
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex engaged in talking to a monk of NKT. Prince Harry is seen here with his wife chatting with Kelsang Sonam of NKT and Prince Harry is very interested.

"Harry sipped on a coffee before being introduced to Buddhist monk Kelsang Sonam, 69, and discussing his love of meditation. “It’s great,” Harry said of the practice, before being given a copy of Eight Steps to Happiness: The Buddhist Way of Loving Kindness. “I’ll be reading this,” he said, thanking Sonam.

The book which Prince Harry was given was authored by Geshe Kelsang Gyatso.

Tracy

Re: Prince Harry and wife reads a book by Geshe Kelsang Gyatso
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 08:12:58 AM »
This is a big slap to the anti-NKT people. The British royalty accepts the NKT, it means the NKT is not a cult! Before the British royalty visits anyone or a place, the British intelligence service will definitely do a thorough investigation before the royalty goes. They must have done the background investigation on NKT also and the NKT comes out clean!

Those people in the so-called NKT survival group better shut up now. They have created so much schism about the NKT, they have disparaged Geshela. Their speech has caused many people to walk away from Dharma, the karma they have created for causing people not to practice Dharma is very heavy. I hope they realise it.

The meeting with the royalty is a very good testimonial and recognition for the NKT. It proves that they are a Buddhist center giving authentic Buddha's teachings. Actually, how the NKT has flourished all over the world is a very strong proof that they are not a cult, their mission is to spread Buddha's teachings and to benefit all sentient beings.

Alex

• Email
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 09:52:07 AM »
This is bad news for those who called NKT a cult. Seems like the Royal power couple is perfectly comfortable in going to NKT places and mixing around with NKT people. The monk from NKT even gifted Prince Harry a book from Geshe Kelsang Gyatso. Prince Harry accepted the book and has a little bit of chatting going on and he seems to be interested in what the monk has to say.

This is all over the news and it gives NKT such a positive exposure in the media. The confidence in NKT centres will be boosted since even the Britian's favourite couple is going to their cafes and meeting their monk. All those rumours will die off and probably many will be more interested in NKT.

If Prince Harry goes to join one of their centres, it will be even more publicity for NKT. I wonder will the haters call Prince Harry a demon worshipper then? That would be interesting to see. NKT is definitely a good Buddhist centre because it will not be logical for a Prince to visit a demon-worshipping centre. I am sure they did research before allowing Prince Harry to appear in such places.

Drolma

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2019, 10:34:40 AM »
The royalty visiting the NKT monks is a very good testimonial to tell everyone that NKT is not a cult but an authentic Dharma center. The royalty will not just go and visit any Tom, Dick or Harry. They must be 100% sure that NKT is legitimate therefore they visit them.

Geshe Kelsang Gyatso has benefitted so many people with his Dharma books and thousands of Dharma centers he has established all around the world. His teachings are not something he makes up, they are all Buddha's teachings. He has created so many Sangha members to dedicate their lives to spread and preserve the Dharma.

There are some groups set up to intentionally spread rumours about NKT and Geshela by ex-NKT members. These people have not done any good to anyone but they criticise an organisation that brings so much benefit to people. We have to be careful with the information we get, we have to analyse it with logical mind and don't be fooled by the fake information.

dsnowlion

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2019, 04:27:01 AM »
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex engaged in talking to a monk of NKT. Prince Harry is seen here with his wife chatting with Kelsang Sonam of NKT and Prince Harry is very interested.

"Harry sipped on a coffee before being introduced to Buddhist monk Kelsang Sonam, 69, and discussing his love of meditation. “It’s great,” Harry said of the practice, before being given a copy of Eight Steps to Happiness: The Buddhist Way of Loving Kindness. “I’ll be reading this,” he said, thanking Sonam.

Hahaha... I am sure the so-called poor me NKT survivors are not happy about this at all. Been seeing a lot of negative remarks and sarcasm floating around the social media about this. How sad that these people's lives only result to criticising others because they themselves have not achieved much especially that Peljor fake monk who thinks he knows everything. A paid CTA spy and seriously a useless dharma teacher.

Whenever I see a monk in robes gossiping whether good or bad about someone else or something else, it is terribly disturbing because how can you do that in robes? It does not look good for Buddhism and it does not look good for the sangha at all. What a disgrace seriously. He should just shut up.

I hope Prince Harry and Meghan will learn more about Dorje Shugden and the injustice discrimination we are acing from the Tibetan exile government and perhaps bring more light to our plight for religious freedom!

SabS

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2019, 04:46:49 AM »

Hahaha... I am sure the so-called poor me NKT survivors are not happy about this at all. Been seeing a lot of negative remarks and sarcasm floating around the social media about this. How sad that these people's lives only result to criticising others because they themselves have not achieved much especially that Peljor fake monk who thinks he knows everything. A paid CTA spy and seriously a useless dharma teacher.

Whenever I see a monk in robes gossiping whether good or bad about someone else or something else, it is terribly disturbing because how can you do that in robes? It does not look good for Buddhism and it does not look good for the sangha at all. What a disgrace seriously. He should just shut up.

I hope Prince Harry and Meghan will learn more about Dorje Shugden and the injustice discrimination we are acing from the Tibetan exile government and perhaps bring more light to our plight for religious freedom!

How wonderful to see the man that Harry is becoming since his great loss of his mother, Princess Diana. He was so lost, always seemingly in one tabloid or another and now he looks so smart and anchored with the impending fatherhood. Having his foundations with the teachings of Geshe Kelsang Gyatso would do wonders for his newfound peace and may help with the royal family in their lives. Usually, the eldest gets so much attention due to their heir to be to the throne and the rest gets relegated in irrelevance. Teachings of Buddhism does not necessarily be a religion but teaching of living so it is applicable to our daily lives.

Too bad for the NKT survivors. It is them who are so selfish and not able to change their delusional thoughts that they just wish to pull everyone else down with them. Otherwise, they will stand out as losers which they are but dare not admit to themselves. There are always detractors who are jealous of the another's success so NKT survivors are really nobodies who wish to spoil things for others to make themselves look good. Poor losers!

Tracy

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2019, 06:48:36 AM »

How wonderful to see the man that Harry is becoming since his great loss of his mother, Princess Diana. He was so lost, always seemingly in one tabloid or another and now he looks so smart and anchored with the impending fatherhood. Having his foundations with the teachings of Geshe Kelsang Gyatso would do wonders for his newfound peace and may help with the royal family in their lives. Usually, the eldest gets so much attention due to their heir to be to the throne and the rest gets relegated in irrelevance. Teachings of Buddhism does not necessarily be a religion but teaching of living so it is applicable to our daily lives.

Too bad for the NKT survivors. It is them who are so selfish and not able to change their delusional thoughts that they just wish to pull everyone else down with them. Otherwise, they will stand out as losers which they are but dare not admit to themselves. There are always detractors who are jealous of the another's success so NKT survivors are really nobodies who wish to spoil things for others to make themselves look good. Poor losers!

Geshe Kelsang Gyatso is one of the pioneers to go to the west to spread Dharma teaching. He has few thousand Dharma centers all around the world and he has inspired so many people to ordain and become a Sangha. His achievement is very remarkable because when he first started, he was the only Sangha and Tibetan in the organisation.

Geshe Kelsang Gyatso's books are available everywhere, many people start their Dharma practice because of his teachings. What he teaches does not deviate from what the Buddha has taught, he definitely is a qualified and an authentic Dharma teacher. The visit of the royalty is a very strong statement to support the work of the NKT.

The anti-NKT group set up by this Carol is not really a survival group because NKT did not harm her or hurt her. Apparently, she suffers from some mental illness and she has some anger issue with her. She is unhappy when she did not get the attention she wanted or things did not go according to her way in NKT. After she left then NKT,  she set up this survival group to spread rumours about the NKT. I guess now she has to shut up and stop all her evil action.

thaimonk

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2019, 02:46:48 AM »
Re: "We Need To Talk About Shugden" group on Facebook

There was that ridiculous group WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT SHUGDEN on facebook. It was started by a disgruntled ex-'nun' of NKT. She was power hungry and wanted high positions in NKT. She was far from qualified to get any higher positions as she was slow to learn dharma and couldn't absorb any teachings. Kinda like a mule. But she wanted to tell people what to do, be a decision maker and have some prestige and power. Prior to NKT, she never made it in life and had broken marriage as her husband couldn't stand her egomaniac ways. Not getting any high positions, she quit NKT and decided suddenly she is a survivor of their abuse. LOL. Abuse? How was she abused? Well she went on a long list of rants on WNTTAS facebook group about her 'abuser' (NKT). She had a couple of other losers (older unfulfilled woman) who ranted on with her for a while and now the group is defunct. After all, how many years can you rant with your group of old biddies and not get bored of yourself? The public was so bored of them and they had hardly any supporters and people to back them up. After a while the people that did back them saw through the ruse.

The point is they did all they can to discredit NKT and it didn't make a dent against NKT. NKT continues to flourish and grow while the starter of WNTTAS (I think her name is Carole or something like that) spirals down into old age, manic depression and dementia. I read somewhere she is at the beginning stages of dementia. Poor old biddy. I hope she has caregivers. I guess her karma caught up. If she is still coherent with her WNTTAS group, they would DIE STANDING knowing Prince Harry of UK is now reading books by Geshe Kelsang Gyatso!! Their little worn out silly FB group could do nothing to damage Geshe Kelsang or NKT! They have no books, no centre, no organizations and no accomplishments at all.

Truth does prevail after a while!!

Photo: Starter of We Need To Talk About Shugden's Carole

Tracy

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2019, 03:15:56 AM »
I have heard of this Carol before as well. Apparently, she was ordained as a nun before in NKT, but she later disrobed because she could not get the attention she wanted from Geshela and the people in NKT. I heard she is not very well mentally, she is bitter and very miserable.

After she left NKT, she started this survival group and gathered some ex-NKT members to start spreading rumours about NKT and Geshela. She is very close to the CTA also. Her group has taken pictures with the Dalai Lama and she was sitting at the VIP area when the Dalai Lama was giving the teaching. She might also be paid by the CTA to discredit NKT and Geshela.

I do believe that she is not well mentally, she is not happy and she puts the blame on NKT and Geshela. If she has studied Dharma as she has claimed, with a clear mind, she would not have said that. What she is doing is against the law of karma. She never examines what she has done in NKT  or how she was in NKT, but she always tells people how she was not treated well. It is all one-sided story. But I guess now she has to shut up because the British royalty just gave the endorsement to the NKT!

SabS

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2019, 04:09:43 AM »
I have heard of this Carol before as well. Apparently, she was ordained as a nun before in NKT, but she later disrobed because she could not get the attention she wanted from Geshela and the people in NKT. I heard she is not very well mentally, she is bitter and very miserable.

After she left NKT, she started this survival group and gathered some ex-NKT members to start spreading rumours about NKT and Geshela. She is very close to the CTA also. Her group has taken pictures with the Dalai Lama and she was sitting at the VIP area when the Dalai Lama was giving the teaching. She might also be paid by the CTA to discredit NKT and Geshela.

I do believe that she is not well mentally, she is not happy and she puts the blame on NKT and Geshela. If she has studied Dharma as she has claimed, with a clear mind, she would not have said that. What she is doing is against the law of karma. She never examines what she has done in NKT  or how she was in NKT, but she always tells people how she was not treated well. It is all one-sided story. But I guess now she has to shut up because the British royalty just gave the endorsement to the NKT!

Exactly! After all her ranting and whatever groups she had started, somehow I never quite understand what had she done for NKT to warrant her any entitlement that she seemed to think she deserved. Had she built something? Did she bring in members consistently to help relieve them of their sufferings? Did she do retreats and gain any attainments? What exactly did she accomplish during her time there? If nothing, then what right does she have to speak of her delusion? Well, obviously not many even bother to listen to her and NKT is continually expanding to benefit others.

It is quite obvious that CTA has latched on her to use her ignorance to bash Dorje Shugden and win a place of prominence in Dalai Lama's talk. What a hoot! CTA is so Dharmic, aren't they? Well if what you said about  her is true, then certainly karma is very real for all to witness. Disparaging your Guru and holy beings brings one to hell!!!

Tracy

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2019, 06:00:43 AM »

Exactly! After all her ranting and whatever groups she had started, somehow I never quite understand what had she done for NKT to warrant her any entitlement that she seemed to think she deserved. Had she built something? Did she bring in members consistently to help relieve them of their sufferings? Did she do retreats and gain any attainments? What exactly did she accomplish during her time there? If nothing, then what right does she have to speak of her delusion? Well, obviously not many even bother to listen to her and NKT is continually expanding to benefit others.

It is quite obvious that CTA has latched on her to use her ignorance to bash Dorje Shugden and win a place of prominence in Dalai Lama's talk. What a hoot! CTA is so Dharmic, aren't they? Well if what you said about  her is true, then certainly karma is very real for all to witness. Disparaging your Guru and holy beings brings one to hell!!!

This Carol is just a crazy woman who imagines things in her head. She did not get the attention she wanted from Geshela and she was angry about that so she started to talk bad about Geshela. Her survival group is a big pool of negative energy, they only complain but never do anything beneficial to other people. Her focus is to complain but not how to apply Dharma to change her life.

We must always look at the result before we judge. You are right, what has Carol done in her life? Nothing. But Geshela has established so many Dharma centers and written so many books and benefitted so many people. Geshela is definitely more credible than this pathetic Carol.

Carol is not innocent, she loves money, attention, and fame. The CTA knows that and therefore it is so easy to get Carol and the gang to be on the CTA side and spread rumours about the NKT, Geshela and Dorje Shugden. But she forgot about karmas. She has disparaged a Buddha and she will end up in a very bad place. If she doesn't stop now, she will suffer even more!

Alex

• Email
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2019, 06:22:09 PM »

When Dorje Shugden ban was imposed by the Tibetan leadership, one of the reasons given to justify the ban was Dorje Shugden is a demon and anyone that practices his practice is a demon worshipper. Hence, Buddhist centres around the world that practices Dorje Shugden are being accused of demon worshipping and this includes the NKT centres by Geshe Kelsang Gyatso.

NKT used to be very outspoken about the Dorje Shugden ban and held protests to voice our their disagreement on the ban. Since then, they are being labeled with negative names just because they fight for their own religious freedom. Tibetan leadership has no right to ban another religion because it will be against the democratic constitution that they claimed to have adopted into their constitution.

The visit of Duke and Duchess of Sussex to NKT premise proved to the world that NKT is not a demon-worshipping group. There is no way the Prince and Princess of England will be allowed to visit a cult that worships a demon. Prince Harry also had a talk with a Geshe from NKT and was gifted a book by Geshe Kelsang Gyatso which he happily accepted and said that he will be reading it.

Drolma

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2019, 02:28:55 AM »

When Dorje Shugden ban was imposed by the Tibetan leadership, one of the reasons given to justify the ban was Dorje Shugden is a demon and anyone that practices his practice is a demon worshipper. Hence, Buddhist centres around the world that practices Dorje Shugden are being accused of demon worshipping and this includes the NKT centres by Geshe Kelsang Gyatso.

NKT used to be very outspoken about the Dorje Shugden ban and held protests to voice our their disagreement on the ban. Since then, they are being labeled with negative names just because they fight for their own religious freedom. Tibetan leadership has no right to ban another religion because it will be against the democratic constitution that they claimed to have adopted into their constitution.

The visit of Duke and Duchess of Sussex to NKT premise proved to the world that NKT is not a demon-worshipping group. There is no way the Prince and Princess of England will be allowed to visit a cult that worships a demon. Prince Harry also had a talk with a Geshe from NKT and was gifted a book by Geshe Kelsang Gyatso which he happily accepted and said that he will be reading it.

The CTA is very selfish and they only take care of their interest, not the interest of the Tibetans. Everything they do is motivated by money and power. The Dorje Shugden ban was imposed 20 years ago for political reasons. The CTA needed a scapegoat for their failure to free Tibet and Dorje Shugden is the most convenient target for them since the Dalai Lama had openly criticise this practice.

The NKT has the largest number of Dorje Shugden practitioners in the world because they have thousands of Dharma centers all over the world. Geshela's refusal to give up Dorje Shugden practice like what FPMT did was seen as a challenge to the CTA's authority in the Tibetan community. This certainly did not please the CTA. In order to take revenge, the CTA spread fake news about Geshela and the NKT and constantly accuse them as Chinese spies with the intention to destroy them.

If NKT gives up Dorje Shugden practice like FPMT, they would be able to get endorsements and fame like FPMT. But NKT is very devoted to their teacher and lineage, they will not give up a practice that was given by their teacher. We will see that eventually, FPMT will go down the hill while the NKT will continue to grow. With a broken samaya, the FPMT has lost the blessings from their lama and it will be hard for them to progress further spiritually.

Drolma

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2019, 01:41:49 AM »
The visit from the British royalty might stop people from talking bad about NKT ever again. A small group of people is out there trying to discredit NKT all because they are not able to get what they want in NKT. One of the most famous ones is called Carol. She used to be an ordained nun but later disrobed because she did not get the attention she wanted in NKT.

After leaving NKT she becomes very angersome and because she wants to justify her decision to leave NKT is due to other people's fault, so she gathered other losers like her to talk bad about NKT and Geshela. They said NKT is a cult, not an authentic Buddhist tradition, they are receiving money from China to create harm to the Dalai Lama.

Well, now it is quite clear that Carol and the gang are telling lies! The visit from the British royalty is a very good testimony for the NKT. The British royalty will not endorse a cult or an illegal entity. They must have done a very thorough background investigation on NKT and Geshela before visiting them. I guess Carol and the gang have to shut up now!

Alex

• Email
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2019, 06:56:31 PM »
The visit from the British royalty might stop people from talking bad about NKT ever again. A small group of people is out there trying to discredit NKT all because they are not able to get what they want in NKT. One of the most famous ones is called Carol. She used to be an ordained nun but later disrobed because she did not get the attention she wanted in NKT.

After leaving NKT she becomes very angersome and because she wants to justify her decision to leave NKT is due to other people's fault, so she gathered other losers like her to talk bad about NKT and Geshela. They said NKT is a cult, not an authentic Buddhist tradition, they are receiving money from China to create harm to the Dalai Lama.

Well, now it is quite clear that Carol and the gang are telling lies! The visit from the British royalty is a very good testimony for the NKT. The British royalty will not endorse a cult or an illegal entity. They must have done a very thorough background investigation on NKT and Geshela before visiting them. I guess Carol and the gang have to shut up now!

The little gang that Carol created must be feeling really really stupid right now. Even the Royal couple had visited NKT and even gracefully accepted a gift of Geshe Kelsang Gyatso’s book. Seem like NKT is a nice place to be and beneficial after all unlike the rumors about them being a demon-worshipping center.

It is very bad for those who do not agree with Dorje Shugden’s practice to spread rumors and inhibit the growth of Dharma at the particular area of the center. They literally had severed the possibilities of someone gaining faith in the Buddhas and prayed for their next life. Isn’t that what we all want?

Just because of their ego and stupidity, they had caused a lot of negative karma for themselves especially disparaging their own Guru who had shown them nothing but love for the period of time that they are in his presence.