Author Topic: DOWNLOAD THE DORJE SHUGDEN MANTRAS IN A WONDERFUL VERSION SONG  (Read 3775 times)

blacksmith

• Email
DOWNLOAD THE DORJE SHUGDEN MANTRAS IN A WONDERFUL VERSION SONG
« on: November 07, 2018, 11:53:46 PM »
Hi all! `I leave the mantra of Dorje Shugden in sung version: here they have all the mantras of Dorje Shugden, sung and they can play it in Windows Media or any player, and in my case I repeat it automatically, I can be listening for hours while I develop my life normally , and so my space will be blessed and protected. Greetings to all!

SabS

Re: DOWNLOAD THE DORJE SHUGDEN MANTRAS IN A WONDERFUL VERSION SONG
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 05:43:06 PM »
Hi all! `I leave the mantra of Dorje Shugden in sung version: here they have all the mantras of Dorje Shugden, sung and they can play it in Windows Media or any player, and in my case I repeat it automatically, I can be listening for hours while I develop my life normally , and so my space will be blessed and protected. Greetings to all!

Thanks very much Blacksmith. Appreciate these blessings that we could listen to wherever we are. So soothing!

Rowntree

Re: DOWNLOAD THE DORJE SHUGDEN MANTRAS IN A WONDERFUL VERSION SONG
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2018, 07:04:07 AM »

I like how you say you "can be listening for hours while I develop my life normally". I assumed you meant while you were doing your daily prayers or working. Thank you for putting it here and I hope many more people will see this and receive the blessings they deserve. No one can go wrong with Dorje Shugden.