Author Topic: 11th Panchen Lama please make Dorje Shugden a "YIDAM"  (Read 6453 times)

Harold Musetescu

11th Panchen Lama please make Dorje Shugden a "YIDAM"
« on: October 03, 2018, 02:12:53 PM »
As we know the 14th Dalai Lama has officially recognized the Chinese Gov't. 11th Panchen Lama.

With this recognition the 11th Panchen Lama is the second highest ranking member in the Gelugpa Sect.

The 14th Dalai Lama has not told the 11th Panchen Lama to stop practicing or giving life ceremonies for Dorje Shugden.

So the 11th Panchen Lama and H.H. Trijang Rinpoche are authorized by the 14th Dalai Lama to continue in their Dorje Shugden activities.

With that who is there higher in the Dorje  Shugden world than the 11th Panchen Lama?

NO BODY!!!

With that the 11th Panchen Lama would be the perfect Tulku to ask to create the Dorje Shugden "YIDAM" empowerment and sadhana.

Please 11th Panchen Lama I beg you to make the Buddha Dorje Shugden our "YIDAM"!!

Harold Musetescu

Re: 11th Panchen Lama please make Dorje Shugden a "YIDAM"
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 08:34:15 PM »
What could the 14th Dalai Lama do if the 11th Panchen Lama made Buddha Dorje Shugden a YIDAM?

Would he suddenly tell the world that he was wrong when he stated that the 11th Panchen Lama was a genuine emanation of the 10th Panchen Lama?

That the 14th Dalai Lama can get something as important as who is the real 11th Panchen Lama WRONG?

That the 11th Panchen Lama does not have the power to make Buddha Dorje Shugden a YIDAM?

The 11th Panchen Lama does have that power.

If the story is true about the 14th Dalai Lama recognizing a small boy as his 15th reincarnation what could the Chinese Government do?

If the 14th has done that then he was stabbed the 11th Panchen Lama and the Chinese Government in their backs.

Well the Chinese Government and the 11th Panchen Lama could publicly make Buddha Dorje Shugden a YIDAM.

Buddha Dorje Shugden will now be our YIDAM and we can pick from one of his four Dharmapalas to replace him as our new Dharmapala.

That's right you could chose either Kache Marpo, Namkar Barzin, Methar or Shangmo Dorje Putri to replace Dorje Shugden as your new Dharmapala.

So could Tsem Tulku or one of the other Tulkus that practice Dorje Shugden please contact the 11th Panchen Lama.

Lets make Buddha Dorje Shugden whom we all believe is a BUDDHA a YIDAM.

Questionable

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 05:56:40 PM »
What could the 14th Dalai Lama do if the 11th Panchen Lama made Buddha Dorje Shugden a YIDAM?

Would he suddenly tell the world that he was wrong when he stated that the 11th Panchen Lama was a genuine emanation of the 10th Panchen Lama?

That the 14th Dalai Lama can get something as important as who is the real 11th Panchen Lama WRONG?

That the 11th Panchen Lama does not have the power to make Buddha Dorje Shugden a YIDAM?

The 11th Panchen Lama does have that power.

If the story is true about the 14th Dalai Lama recognizing a small boy as his 15th reincarnation what could the Chinese Government do?

If the 14th has done that then he was stabbed the 11th Panchen Lama and the Chinese Government in their backs.

Well the Chinese Government and the 11th Panchen Lama could publicly make Buddha Dorje Shugden a YIDAM.

Buddha Dorje Shugden will now be our YIDAM and we can pick from one of his four Dharmapalas to replace him as our new Dharmapala.

That's right you could chose either Kache Marpo, Namkar Barzin, Methar or Shangmo Dorje Putri to replace Dorje Shugden as your new Dharmapala.

So could Tsem Tulku or one of the other Tulkus that practice Dorje Shugden please contact the 11th Panchen Lama.

Lets make Buddha Dorje Shugden whom we all believe is a BUDDHA a YIDAM.
Is Palden Lhamo a yidam?  What about Mahakala?  Or Ekajati?  Or Za Rahula?  Or Begtse?

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 06:47:52 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Are you the Greek Delphi Oracle?????

8)

Questionable

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2018, 07:26:24 PM »
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Are you the Greek Delphi Oracle?????

8)

No, I am the Haitian Oracle who takes trance of Mami Wata.

Art thou the Romanian shaman?

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2018, 07:56:44 PM »
FYI I will not being replying to any of your future comments.

Go back under your bridge and try and be a good Global Moderator at Dharma Wheel my hairy faced old Greek Troll.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Questionable

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2018, 11:40:50 PM »
FYI I will not being replying to any of your future comments.

Go back under your bridge and try and be a good Global Moderator at Dharma Wheel my hairy faced old Greek Troll.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Bwahahahahah!!!!!

Well, I can see that you still are under hatred of an individual whom you are falsely deluded into thinking.
But then again, why am I not surprised?  From a man who has exposed himself as a deluded idiot who thinks he has the authority to comment on which lamas are good or the best and fails to realize that they all lead to the same path of enlightenment followed by focusing on obscure, minuscule spirits that have little to nothing to do with what Buddhism is really about.
Indeed, you aren't a true Buddhist.  You are a fraud.  Such a pity that your supposed "lama" took you as a student.  You lie, you get angry at everything, you make pointless, delusional assumptions, support yourself without actual evidence.  Indeed, this is the reason why no one here even responds to your deluded comments anymore!  You are one of the sources of the discrimination and misrepresentation of the Shugdenpas!  Is it no wonder that the pastors and moderators no longer bother to partake in the Shugden forum?  Of course, as you think yourself more credible than Pastor Niral and just waste those with more knowledge than you on answering your questions that you then answer yourself instead of considering the work others put into getting the answer that is more credible than your opinions, you are destined to be reborn in Avici!  Curse me if you can, you already have exposed yourself to all your vajra brothers and sisters.  There is no point in seeing you in these forums or any Shugden website anymore.  Let's see how you go about abandoning the dharma for the sake of worldly desires and wants.  Of course, even Lord Shugden is disappointed at you.  But, what do we expect from such a cold, compassionateless, deluded, wrathful, arrogant idiot who decides to reject real dharma for his own sake and cherry picks!  Be gone!  OM BENZA WIKI BITANA SOHA!!!  HUM HUM HUM PHAT SVAHA!

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2018, 11:00:23 AM »
Well, Well, Well.
I will use your our quotes to condemn you "Questionable".

"Do you think we have to know every miniscule detail of the Shugden mandala? There's a reason why there's ONLY A MANTRA FOR THE ENTIRE RETINUE RATHER THAN MINISCULE MANTRAS OF CERTAIN PROTECTORS in the Shugden sadhana.  If there were a million attendees, would we really have to focus on honoring them?  Just saying..."
UNQUOTE

"There's a reason why there is only ONE MANTRA FOR THE ENTIRE RETINUE".
Really Questionable?? "ONLY ONE MANTRA FOR THE ENTIRE RETINUE". "ONLY ONE MANTRA"? I have provided below to you an article written by Pastor Patel listing ALL THE MANTRAS FOR ALL FOUR DORJE SHUGDEN DHARMAPALAS.

"WOULD WE REALLY HAVE TO FOCUS ON HONORING THEM? JUST SAYING...".
That's right Questionable do we the followers of Dorje Shugden "REALLY HAVE TO FOCUS ON HONORING THEM"?
Do we need to HONOR "Keche Marpo", Namkar Barzin", "Methar" and "Shangmo Dorje Putri".
In your Dorje Shugen world the answer is NO!
In your Dorje Shugden world we would STOP HONORING "Kache Marpo", "Namkar Barzin", "Methar" and "Shangmo Dorje Putri".
So Questionable why don't you contact the 11th Panchen Lama, Trijang Rinpoche, Tsem Rinpoche, Zasep Rinpoche etc and tell them to stop HONORING AND TEACHING US ALL ABOUT these MINISCULE  Dharmapalas.

"From a man....by focusing on obscure, minuscule spirits that have little to nothing to do with what Buddhism is really about..."
UNQUOTE

I'm "FOCUSING ON OBSURE, MINUSCULE SPIRITS THAT HAVE LITTLE TO NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT BUDDHISM IS REALLY ABOUT...". REALLY???
Then Questionable the 11th Panchen Lama, Trijang Rinpoche, Tsem Rinpoche, Zasep Rinpoche etc. and we the lay followers of Dorje Shugden ARE  ALL "FOCUSING ON OBSURE, MINUSCULE SPIRITS THAT HAVE LITTE TO NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT BUDDHISM IS REALLY ABOUT...".
WERE ALL WRONG BUT THE GREAT SHUGDENPA QUESTIONABLE IS RIGHT???

Read what Pastor Patel and H.E. Tsem Tulku have written about these "Obsure, minuscule spirits".  The Dharmapalas who "Don't have a single Mantra between them"

"Reply by Pastor Niral Patel (Oct 3, 2018)

Dear Sal,

Thank you for your question. You may find the following article interesting to read about Dorje Shugden’s Mandala: https://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/buddhas-dharma/dorje-shugden-mandala.html

Dorje Shugden’s retinue is very unique. His main attendant/assistant who is Kache Marpo (https://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/buddhas-dharma/who-is-kache-marpo.html) who is a very ancient Dharmapala with his own prayers and liturgies.

Another Dharmapala is Namkar Barzin (https://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/buddhas-dharma/invocation-to-namkar-barzin.html). He is a relatively new Dharmapala and is unenlightened but assists Dorje Shugden in his works.

Two other Dharmapalas are Methar (https://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/great-lamas-masters/methar-of-tengyeling-monastery.html) and also Shangmo Dorje Putri (https://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/buddhas-dharma/shangmo-dorje-putri-the-bamo-of-sakya.html) Both of these Dharmapalas are under the care of Kache Marpo, but as Kache Marpo is Dorje Shugden’s main assistant, THEY CAN ALSO BE CLASSED AS PART OF DORJE SHUGDEN'S RETINUE. I hope this helps. Thank you."
Unquote

You QUESTIONABLE have exposed yourself to all of us here as an ANTI DORJE SHUGDEN TROLL.

It was so easy to expose you Questionable.

All I need to do was use your very own words to CONDEMN YOU.