Author Topic: Dhardon Shaling got married?  (Read 42110 times)

dsnowlion

Dhardon Shaling got married?
« on: July 21, 2018, 05:49:36 PM »
Oh my my does anyone believe this? Is this for real? Look at the comments! If Dhardon is really getting married, why no one from her family side attended. And I like the caption over her husband's head - GAME OVER! Hahahaha That's right. Once you enter the snake pit, you're not coming out alive!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Rowntree

Re: Dhardon Shaling got married?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2018, 02:03:49 PM »
Dhardon Sharling must be very embarrassed to have to marry a Tibetan refugee from Puruwala settlement. She holds such a 'high' post in the CTA, and is supposed to be taking care of the international relationship, yet she has failed to attract a better victim with a good and rich background. If you think about it, she can give favours to Lobsang Sangay to get where she is, she can definitely use the same method to get something better? Maybe I think too highly of her and her ability, though I know she incapable in the first place. Anyway, it would be a stupid move to cover her relationship with Sangay behind closed doors if this is why she looked so unhappy in the picture on her engagement day. People says the bride is the most beautiful person in the world because she is showered with love but definitely not Dhardon who looks like a snake getting ready to spit her venom and kill! If you look at the picture closely, her victim didn't even bother to hold her and he rather holds the rail. Too bad, the rail is more attractive than her. Pathetic!

PrajNa

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2018, 05:53:30 PM »
It's obvious it's a show set up to stop the rumours of her having a relationship with Lobsang Sangay. Do you know that she manages Lobsang Sangay’s personal facebook page?

Beats me why she needs to keep this engagement so secretive, it's not as if she's a Hollywood celebrity that if news leak out, fans will drop her like a hot potato or become heartbroken. Nothing on her Facebook or Twitter until engagement, even her fans don't know who this guy this. Look at the comments on her Facebook, you will be entertained. Look at the second comment below 8)

dsnowlion

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2018, 07:37:10 PM »
It's obvious it's a show set up to stop the rumours of her having a relationship with Lobsang Sangay. Do you know that she manages Lobsang Sangay’s personal facebook page?

Beats me why she needs to keep this engagement so secretive, it's not as if she's a Hollywood celebrity that if news leak out, fans will drop her like a hot potato or become heartbroken. Nothing on her Facebook or Twitter until engagement, even her fans don't know who this guy this. Look at the comments on her Facebook, you will be entertained. Look at the second comment below 8)

Hahaha this is so hilarious and soooo good! Hope to see more! Good to expose this marriage wrecker and disgusting snake! I heard she is the one who is paying Robert Thurman to hire hackers and trolls to attack Shugden people online. She is really poison! Wonder how much this dude got paid to pretend to marry her. Talk about desperate ha!

Drolma

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2018, 05:58:20 PM »
This is so weird, Dhardon Sharling was engaged but none of her friend or family attended? Quite unusual for Asians. She made her engagement looked so cheap like no one is giving her blessings to marry this man. Maybe it was just a show she put up to stop people from talking about her and her lover Sangay.

How can people not suspicious about her relationship with Sangay? She is not capable in doing anything, just appearing next to Sangay all the time. I don't see what she has done for the Tibetan people except she has published some books with no facts to go against Dorje Shugden followers. Doesn't she have better thing to do?

I feel sorry for the guy who married her or maybe he just wants to have a position in CTA so he and Sharling made a deal to get married, it is a win-win situation for the both of them. It is because of all these clowns Tibetans in-exile are still suffering.

dsnowlion

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2018, 07:14:34 PM »
This is so weird, Dhardon Sharling was engaged but none of her friend or family attended? Quite unusual for Asians. She made her engagement looked so cheap like no one is giving her blessings to marry this man. Maybe it was just a show she put up to stop people from talking about her and her lover Sangay.

How can people not suspicious about her relationship with Sangay? She is not capable in doing anything, just appearing next to Sangay all the time. I don't see what she has done for the Tibetan people except she has published some books with no facts to go against Dorje Shugden followers. Doesn't she have better thing to do?

I feel sorry for the guy who married her or maybe he just wants to have a position in CTA so he and Sharling made a deal to get married, it is a win-win situation for the both of them. It is because of all these clowns Tibetans in-exile are still suffering.

Yes indeed it is VERY UNUSUAL for a Tibetan especially when it comes to such a celebrated occasion like marriage. Yup it definitely looks cheap and looks like just a fake reception because no one came to give her any blessings. How come? Are her family all ashamed of her or is she ashame of them?

Yes the guy looks like he was definitely paid to pretend. He doesn't look like he "in-love". She doesn't either! (Sigh) all these lies and covering up their disgusting activities to discriminate and divide their own people. All for their own selfish agenda. Sorry Dhardon, you may think you shut people up by getting but in fact, you created more suspicions and more gossip with this pretentious marriage of yours, so obvious it's fake!

Rowntree

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2018, 09:40:33 PM »

Beats me why she needs to keep this engagement so secretive, it's not as if she's a Hollywood celebrity that if news leak out, fans will drop her like a hot potato or become heartbroken. Nothing on her Facebook or Twitter until engagement, even her fans don't know who this guy this. Look at the comments on her Facebook, you will be entertained. Look at the second comment below 8).

Dhardon Sharling is active on all social media but you see no post about her 'ghost' boyfriend until the engagement day. Apart from the pictures above, see this following one that the 'fiance' wanted to really leave until she pulled him back for a picture. Anyone who believes in this 'marriage' would be foolish!

There is no passion or love between them. It is just too obvious that this Tibetan refugee from Puruwala settlement is paid to do this show. If you see pictures taken between Dhardon Sharling with Lobsang Sangay, no matter how hard they tried to keep the distant, you see the passion and strong feelings between them. This picture I have attached here is soooo different from the one Dhardon Sharling took with her fake fiance.

Read the body gestures and decide for yourself who is Dhardon Sharling in love with.

dsnowlion

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2018, 08:58:21 PM »
Dhardon Sharling is active on all social media but you see no post about her 'ghost' boyfriend until the engagement day. Apart from the pictures above, see this following one that the 'fiance' wanted to really leave until she pulled him back for a picture. Anyone who believes in this 'marriage' would be foolish!

There is no passion or love between them. It is just too obvious that this Tibetan refugee from Puruwala settlement is paid to do this show. If you see pictures taken between Dhardon Sharling with Lobsang Sangay, no matter how hard they tried to keep the distant, you see the passion and strong feelings between them. This picture I have attached here is soooo different from the one Dhardon Sharling took with her fake fiance.

Hahahaha this picture sure is FUNNY! She had to pull him back for the picture? You are right the feeling you get from the fake marriage pictures and the pictures with Sangay & the whole CTA gang is totally different. You can sense in the picture with Sangay, Dhardon sure looks sultry and flirty. While her picture with fake husband seems like he's just there to play his fake role and dying to get it over and done with.  ;D ;D ;D

So sad isn't it, the things the sneaky snake Dhardon needs to do to keep herself from being exposed. I wonder how Sangay's wife is taking all this?  ??? 

Rowntree

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2018, 10:54:41 PM »
Notice the "newlywed" like to take pictures next to the railing? The "groom" never hold the "bride" but the railing. I saw a meme floating around on the internet about their fake marriage. It is both hilarious and pathetic. This is how far Dhardon Sharling is willing to go to cover her relationship with Lobsang Sangay. I wonder what she gets out of it.

Pema8

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2018, 08:13:34 AM »
Well, what a headline... sure not the most happy marriage as it is one with baggage...

Too bad, I hope the new husband does not have to manage "un ménage à trois". Or is it really over with Sangay? Bad habits die hard as we know.

So good luck to the newly wed and hope Dhardon means what she said... Although, she does not look as happy as on other pictures with Sangay...

Rowntree

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2018, 08:19:39 PM »
It cannot be a "un ménage à trois". The 'husband' is only paid to take part in this fake marriage. He can continue with his own life and do what he wants as long as he remains as Dhardon Sharling's 'husband'. I am sure he gets a good pay for ruining his name to be with her.

Check out this picture after she announced her marriage. Notice the colorfully striped aprons is missing on her chuba? Married Tibetan women wear that with their chuba. What does this tell you?

SabS

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2018, 03:45:01 PM »
I just feel sorry for Dhardon Sharling's "hubby:. Its so funny that some tagged him as a #MeToo. Really quite apt. It is such sham of a marriage. Look how stiffly he stands or poses and not a relax smile that usually newly weds would display. Hey, could it be that she is Pregnant??? And need a name as the father?? Look how intimate she is in this picture with Lobsang Sangay even in public. Her fingers claim him as hers, don't you think?

Tracy

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2018, 04:56:32 PM »
It cannot be a "un ménage à trois". The 'husband' is only paid to take part in this fake marriage. He can continue with his own life and do what he wants as long as he remains as Dhardon Sharling's 'husband'. I am sure he gets a good pay for ruining his name to be with her.

Check out this picture after she announced her marriage. Notice the colorfully striped aprons is missing on her chuba? Married Tibetan women wear that with their chuba. What does this tell you?

This photo looks so funny. The husband looks a bit lost and puzzled, as if he is just a passerby being pull in to take a photo with these 2 women. There's no intimacy between the husband and wife. I think the photo will look better if the husband is out of it.

Rowntree

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2018, 03:01:54 AM »
As much as we know as a fact that Darling Shardon is covering her love affair with Lobsang Sangay, this cuckoo fanatic is praising their love affair and actually encourage them to continue while remained "married" with their other half. In the later comment, it also indicated that both of them have a child together. I heard from my source the only reason the midget is getting the refugee to fake the marriage is to hide the fact that she is already pregnant with Sangay's child. When she gave birth, it will be even more apparent since the child will look nothing like the "husband".

Everyone in Dharamsala is aware of the truth and they know that Sangay has many sexual allegations against him. You can read more here http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=6232.0 These two partners in crime have a well planned out life ahead of them with the aid meant for Tibetan refugees. They should not live long because the negative karmas are heavy and they should really stop prolonging their time in hell.

Time will tell. Truth always prevails. These 2 will be caught up by their negative karma very very soon!

SabS

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2018, 07:52:33 PM »
Wow! Amazing that anyone could encourage Dhardon Sharling and Lobsang Sangay in their affairs, knowing that they are married to others. My goodness, what a warped sense of reality! Ooo Yes, I read that someone had insider knowledge that Dhardon Sharling is really pregnant. So my guess is correct then. It is so obvious her marriage is a sham. She never ever mentioned her "Husband" in any of her statements. Even such an important decision to continue schooling in the US. What and where will her husband be during this time? Standing guard at the door while Dhardon Sharling and Lobsang Sangay is in the room? What a sad #MeToo