Author Topic: 14th Dalai Lama created two FAKE ANTI DORJE SHUGEN TULKUS  (Read 13168 times)

Harold Musetescu

14th Dalai Lama created two FAKE ANTI DORJE SHUGEN TULKUS
« on: March 07, 2018, 08:46:45 PM »
The 14th Dalai has created two fake anti Dorje Shugden Tulkus.

The two Tulkus in their previous lifetimes both followed and taught Dorje Shugden.

The present incarnations chosen by the 14th DL are both anti Dorje Shugden.

They are H.H. Serkong Dorje Chang and H.E. Domo Geshe Rinpoche.

The 14th Dalai Lama has created two fake Tulkus to take their place.

Both of the two previous Tulkus had placed Dharmapala's into Dorje Shugden's retinue.

It is the hatred by the 14th DL  against Dorje Shugden that caused him to destroy these Tulku lineages.

The first was H. H. Serkong Dorje Chang.

This is the website of the present Serkong Dorje Chang.

Link is www.dorjeechang.com

"I have NEVER and WILL NEVER PRAY to Dorje Shugden!"

“When I was 4 years old, I was recognized by H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama during a Kalachakra initiation in Bodhgaya 1985, as the true reincarnation of the 2nd Serkong Dorjee Chang Rinpoche. At this age of 19 years old, I had received full monastic ordination from H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama. H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama gave me my name as Tenzin Ngawang Tsultrim Dhonden“. – Serkong Dorjee Chang Rinpoche
Unquote

You may remember that it was the 1st Serkong Dorje Chang who peacefully subdue the Dharmapala Methar and placed him into Dorje Shugden's retinue.

The second Tulku was Domo Geshe Rinpoche and his Dharmapala "Namkar Barzin"

H.H. Trijang Rinpoche recognized and enthroned a small boy as the TRUE Pro Dorje Shugden Domo Geshe Rinpoche.

The 14th Dalai Lama went out and recognized and enthroned a small boy as the FAKE Anti Dorje Shugden Domo Geshe Rinpoche.

We do not know were the true and unmistaken reincarnation of H.H. Serkong Dorje Chang is today.

What "Black Karma" has the 14th created for himself by knowingly recognizing and enthroned fakes as their true incarnations?

He did this in his continuing  attempt to destroy Dorje Shugden and his retinue.

We can never trust this evil 14th Dalai Lama.

We can never trust the evil CTA who have publicly endorsed these two FAKE anti Dorje Shugden Tulkus.

I pray for the long life of the true Serkong Dorje Chang and Domo Geshe Rinpoche.

Harold Musetescu

Re: 14th Dalai Lama created two FAKE ANTI DORJE SHUGEN TULKUS
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 04:07:24 PM »

His Eminence Tsem Tulku has done an article on March 09, 2018 that in part discuss the topic I have written here.

His article is titled "Karmapa Ogyen Trinley Dorje's Explosive Special Message".

Below is part of that article and is quote for Tsem Rinpoche

The Tibetan leadership also have a history of recognising incarnations of famous Dorje Shugden lamas on their own, without consulting senior Dorje Shugden lamas as per established protocol and tradition. As a result, we end up with two incarnations of the same lama, one of which grows up practising Dorje Shugden while the other doesn’t, for example in the cases of H.E. Domo Geshe Rinpoche, H.E. Kundeling Rinpoche and so forth. In other words, the ‘duplicate’ incarnation chosen by the Tibetan leadership grows up supporting their policies and agendas while the ‘genuine’ incarnation (identified according to tradition) and his followers suffer as a result of this confusion. Furthermore, the very reason the Tibetan leadership does this is they hope that very famous lamas who practise Dorje Shugden will be controlled and influenced into not practising Dorje Shugden in the form of their new incarnation, and thereby invalidate the lineage.
Unquote

That you Tsem Rinpoche for your insights on the tragic matter of fake anti Dorje Shugden Tulkus.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2018, 11:34:47 AM »
Seem the 14th Dalai Lama has recognized and enthroned an anti Dorje Shugden Zong Rinpoche.

Check out this link https://gstdl.org/node/1375

Zong Rinpoche Teachings and Empowerments September 29 - October 8

Zong RinpocheGaden Shartse Thubten Dhargye Ling was honored to host Zong Rinpoche. The audio of many of his t talks is now available.

The present 4th Zong Rinpoche Tenzin Wangdak was recognized as the reincarnation of the legendary Kyabje Zong Rinpoche by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and enthroned at Gaden Shartse monastery in India. Rinpoche is currently fully engaged in the study of Sutra and Tantra at Gaden Shartse Monastic University in India. H. H. the Dalai Lama holds Rinpoche in high esteem and sees in Rinpoche a beacon of hope from the generation of young Tibetan Rinpoches. Rinpoche has in-depth knowledge of Western culture as he attended a Montessori school as a child and also lived in the USA for a while.
Unquote

So that three fake anti Dorje Shugden "Tulku" lineages the 14th Dalai Lama has created.

Their H.E. Serkong Tulku, H.E. Domo Geshe Tulku and H.H. Zong Tulku.

The 14th Dalai Lama is an EVIL being and you all must stop believing their is any hope for him to change.

What is the "Black Karma" for knowingly and purposefully creating "FAKE TULKUS".

"Om Nyatrul hum phet"

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2018, 09:48:57 PM »
H.E. Tsem Tulku has added a fourth name to this list of fake anti Dorje Shugden Tulkus.

The fourth fake tulku created by the 14th Dalai Lama is the 13th Kundeling Rinpoche.

The link below will take you to his website and the article I will be quoting from.

The link is http://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/current-affairs/karmapa-ogyen-trinley-dorjes-explosive-special-message.html

Here are the relevent quotes

The Tibetan leadership also have a history of recognising incarnations of famous Dorje Shugden lamas on their own, without consulting senior Dorje Shugden lamas as per established protocol and tradition. As a result, we end up with two incarnations of the same lama, one of which grows up practising Dorje Shugden while the other doesn’t, for example in the cases of H.E. Domo Geshe Rinpoche, H.E. KUNDELING Rinpoche and so forth. In other words, the ‘duplicate’ incarnation chosen by the Tibetan leadership grows up supporting their policies and agendas while the ‘genuine’ incarnation (identified according to tradition) and his followers suffer as a result of this confusion. Furthermore, the very reason the Tibetan leadership does this is they hope that very famous lamas who practise Dorje Shugden will be controlled and influenced into not practising Dorje Shugden in the form of their new incarnation, and thereby invalidate the lineage. What the Tibetan leadership in exile accuses China of doing – enthroning a second “fake” Panchen Lama and invalidating the one chosen by His Holiness the Dalai Lama – is exactly what the Tibetan leadership is doing in exile. They are invalidating the actual incarnations chosen by the authorities of the Dorje Shugden lineage and nullifying them via duplicate ones. What is very strange though, is that the CTA so willingly recognizes the Chinese-backed Karmapa candidate as the rightful 17th Karmapa, when everything else about them is about rejecting anything that is related to China. Since they entered into exile in 1959, they have vilified anything Chinese-related as evil or bad. For example, they refuse to recognise the Chinese-identified candidate for the 11th Panchen Lama, calling him the “fake” one, and have recognised their own candidate. Yet, when it comes to the Karmapa, this rule that “everything related to China is bad” no longer applies. Who is the pot calling the kettle black now? Who is the hypocrite now?
Unquote

So there you have Tsem Tulku's views on the topic of fake anti Dorje Shugden Tulkus.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2018, 06:41:50 AM »
It is interesting that the 17th Karmapa Ogyen Trinley Dorje accused the 5th Dalai Lama of the very things that Tsem Tulku and I are accusing the 14th Dalai Lama and his CTA of.

That is the destruction of Tulku lineages and monasteries.

This article and others show how the 14th and his CTA wilfully have done these evil deeds.

Here is the quote and this link from the 17th Karmapa found of Tsem Tulku's website.

http://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/current-affairs/karmapa-ogyen-trinley-dorjes-explosive-special-message.html

Likewise, if you think about the history of the Kagyu lineage, and in particular the Karma Kamtsang, there have been many losses. For example, when the Mongol Gushen invaded, their armies razed many Karma Kamtsang monasteries and many lineages of practices and explanations were lost.
Unquote

First we have the 5th Dalai Lama with his friends Gushen Khan and his Mongol army 400 years ago destroying Karma Kagyu monasteries and their Tulku lineages.

Fast forward 400 years and we have the 14th Dalai Lama and his friends at his CTA destroying Dorje Shugden monasteries and their pro Dorje Shugden Tulku lineages.

See the pattern of destruction and murder at the hands of the Dalai Lama incarnation lineage.

This clearly shows that the Dalai Lama's incarnation lineage past and present are no true "Buddha's of Compassion".

King Langdarma tried to destroy Tibetan Buddhism monasteries and Lamas some 1200 years ago.

Guru Rinpoche sent Pelgyi Dorje of Lhalung to save Tibet.

Pelgyi Dorje was one of Guru Rinpoche's 25 closest disciples.

Pelgyi Dorje saved Tibet.

Now 1200 years later Tibetan Buddhist monasteries and Tulku lineages are being destroyed.

Destroyed by the 14th Dalai Lama who is Tibet's exiled "God King".

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2018, 07:20:22 AM »
I hope and pray that Guru Rinpoche sends us a reincarnation of a "non violent version" of Pelgyi Dorje of Lhalung.

I hope and pray that his newest (non violent) Pelgyi Dorje Tulku will arise to save us from the evils of 14th Dalai Lama and his CTA.

Evils that have destroyed Dorje Shugden monasteries, nunneries and Tulku lineages.

Words and not violence  will be the weapons that this newest version of Pelgyi Dorje Tulku will use against their evil.

"Om Pelgyi Dorje Shatroo Maraya phet"

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2018, 04:01:32 PM »
Now we have the 7th Ling Rinpoche to add to the long list of "fake" anti Dorje Shugden Tulku lineages.

This is a link to a youtube video titled "The Dorje Shugden Controversey: The Dalai Lama and Ling Rinpoche".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZtuCRaVK7Q

The list growers ever longer.

1) H.H. Zong Rinpoche
2) H.H. Ling Rinpoche
3) H.E. Domo Geshe Rinpoche
4) H.E. Serkong Rinpoche
5) H.E. Kundeling Rinpoche

When H.E. Tsem Tulku passes away the Dalai Lama and his CTA will add the 26th Tsem Tulku to their list of fake anti Dorje Shugden Tulkus.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2018, 04:19:06 PM »

Here is yet another youtube video titled "Dalai Lama says Ling Rinpoche has NO connections to Dorje Shugden??!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4tjm72BBpg

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2018, 07:20:19 AM »
I contacted H.E. Ling Rinpoche via email.

They advised me that His Eminence Ling Rinpoche does not and has not ever practiced Dorje Shugden.

Here is their email reply to me.

"Yongzin Lingtsang Labrang
1:21 AM (1 hour ago)

to me
Dear Harold

Thank you for your email. We are aware that there is incorrect information in circulation on the internet about this matter.

I can confirm one hundred percent that neither H.E. the 7th Yongzin Ling Rinpoche nor any of his previous incarnations have engaged in the practice of Shugden, and in fact have been strongly opposed to this practice.

Thank you for your interest.

Best wishes
On Tue, 27 Mar 2018 at 12:10 AM, Harold Musetescu <[email protected]> wrote:
Could you please confirm that the present 7th Ling Rinpoche does not practice  Dorje Shugden.

There are some followers of Dorje Shugden who are claiming that the 7th Ling Rinpoche does in fact follow this Demon.

Metta Harold"
Unquote

Here are the results of the 14th Dalai Lama and his CTA's dirty work.

They will do the same to the 26th emanation of H.E. Tsem Tulku's.

The 26th Tsem Tulku is doomed to the same fate as H.H. Zong Rinpoche, H.E. Ling Rinpoche, H.E. Serkong Rinpoche, H.E. Domo Geshe Rinpoche and H.E. Kundeling Rinpoche.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2018, 07:56:28 AM »
On March 26, 2018 H.E. Tsem Tulku published on his website an article about H.E. Ling Rinpoche being pro Dorje Shugden.

It is titled "Kyabje Ling Rinpoche does Dorje Shugden".

Here is the link, http://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/dorje-shugden/kyabje-ling-rinpoche-does-dorje-shugden.html

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2019, 03:34:30 PM »
It seems that many people are asking the CTA which Karmapa is the true Karmapa.

My question to the CTA is which Tulkus are true Tulkus and which one are fakes.

Here is a link to an article I did on the two Serkong Dorje Chang Tulkus.

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=5931.msg64921#msg64921

Please CTA tell us which of these Tulkus are real and which ones are fake.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2019, 06:44:53 PM »
We can soon add Tsem Tulku's next incarnation to this list of fake anti Dorje Shugden tulkus recognized by the 14th Dalai Lama.