Author Topic: H.E. Ling Rinppoche declares that he does not follow Dorje Shugden!!  (Read 3090 times)

Harold Musetescu

I contacted H.E. Ling Rinpoche via email on March 26,2018.

I asked him if he follows King Dorje Shugden as he did in previous lifetimes.

His ladrang advised me that His Eminence Ling Rinpoche does not and has not ever practiced Dorje Shugden.

Here is their email reply to me.

"Yongzin Lingtsang Labrang
1:21 AM (1 hour ago)

to me
Dear Harold

Thank you for your email. We are aware that there is incorrect information in circulation on the internet about this matter.

I can confirm one hundred percent that neither H.E. the 7th Yongzin Ling Rinpoche nor any of his previous incarnations have engaged in the practice of Shugden, and in fact have been strongly opposed to this practice.

Thank you for your interest.

Best wishes

On Tue, 27 Mar 2018 at 12:10 AM, Harold Musetescu <[email protected]> wrote:
Could you please confirm that the present 7th Ling Rinpoche does not practice  Dorje Shugden.

There are some followers of Dorje Shugden who are claiming that the 7th Ling Rinpoche does in fact follow this Demon.

Metta Harold"
Unquote

Here are the results of the 14th Dalai Lama and his CTA's dirty work.

They will do the same to the 26th emanation of H.E. Tsem Tulku's.

The 26th Tsem Tulku is doomed to the same fate as H.H. Zong Rinpoche, H.E. Ling Rinpoche, H.E. Serkong Rinpoche, H.E. Domo Geshe Rinpoche and H.E. Kundeling Rinpoche.

Harold Musetescu

Re: H.E. Ling Rinppoche declares that he does not follow Dorje Shugden!!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2018, 08:01:10 AM »
On March 26, 2018 H.E. Tsem Tulku published on his website an article about H.E. Ling Rinpoche being pro Dorje Shugden.

It is titled "Kyabje Ling Rinpoche does Dorje Shugden".

Here is the link, http://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/dorje-shugden/kyabje-ling-rinpoche-does-dorje-shugden.html