Author Topic: Has the Dalai Lama claimed to have SUBDUED the "Gyalpo" Dorje Shugden?  (Read 3355 times)

Harold Musetescu

Hello

Has the Dalai Lama claimed that he has subdued (destroyed) Dorje Shugden?

This is a link to a speech he made about Dorje Shugden.

It was put on youtube by Tsem Tulku.

The link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-f8GpxvfUA

Dalai Lama says Dorje Shugden DOES NOT Harm

Tsem Rinpoche

Published on Sep 13, 2016
TRANSLATION:

"God is harming! Naga is harming!

For example, Gyalpo Shugden. I have put him [Dorje Shugden] in a position where he is a recipient of my compassion. Besides, I do not nor have I ever had any feeling that Gyalpo Shugden will harm me. Do you understand?

No matter how pitiful or wretched we are, however if we practise the Bodhicitta, love and compassion, no god or ghost can harm us."
Unquote

Remember this key sentence by the Dalai Lama,

"FOR EXAMPLE, GYALPO SHUGDEN. I HAVE PUT HIM (DORJE SHUGEN) IN A POSITION WHERE HE IS A RECIPIENT OF MY COMPASSION".

Does the Dalai Lama version of "compassion" mean "Wrathful Compassion", i.e. a FIRE PUJA???

Remember it is an act of "compassion" for a Lama to subdue (destroy) a ghost, demon, spirit, GYALPO etc and send them to a "Pure Land".

Tsem Tulku has done a youtube video about how many High Lamas for hundreds of years have not be able to subdue Dorje Shugden at the request of the previous and present Dalai Lamas.

What does the DL mean when he stated "no god or ghost (gyalpo) can harm us"?

Does he really mean that the "Gyalpo" Dorje Shugden can no longer harm us (or does he mean the DL)?

DOES HE MEAN THAT DORJE SHUGDEN HAS BEEN SUBDUED (DESTROYED) AND "CAN NO LONGER HARM US" (THE DL AND HIS FOLLOWERS).

Everyone thought that the Dalai Lama was lifting his ban on Dorje Shugden with the above statement.

I believe that in fact he was really saying was he has DESTROYED Dorje Shugden.

In his statement he calls Dorje Shugden, "GYAPLO" SHUGDEN.

He uses "GYAPLO" not to praise Dorje Shugden put to INSULT him.

So has the Dalai Lama now SUBDUED or DESTROYED the "GYALPO SHUGDEN"?

Ringo Starr

• Email
Re: Has the Dalai Lama claimed to have SUBDUED the "Gyalpo" Dorje Shugden?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 07:54:21 AM »
Which part don't you understand?

"No matter how pitiful or wretched we are, however if we practise the Bodhicitta, love and compassion, no god or ghost can harm us." - this is Dharma 101.

Harold Musetescu

Re: Has the Dalai Lama claimed to have SUBDUED the "Gyalpo" Dorje Shugden?
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 08:02:22 PM »
Would it be so hard to believe that after 400 years the Dalai Lama and the CTA would still try to destroy Dorje Shugden?

It was only a few days after Drakpa Gyeltsen MURDER that the 5th Dalai Lama tried to destroy Dorje Shugden with a fire puja.

For roughly 400 years he and his government have continued in their attempts to destroy Lord Shugden.

Remember how Tsem Rinpoche taught about Nyatrul aka Nyari Tulku and how the 13th Dalai Lama tried to destroy him with fire pujas but failed.

How legend tells us that Nyatrul took over the body of the Nechung Oracle and murdered the 13th Dalai Lama.

He did this to avenge his murder and the murder of H.H. Demo Tulku the Abbot of Tengyeling Monastery.

It is claimed that Nyatrul still to this day takes possession of the Nechung Oracle and not the real Dharmapala Dorje Drakden.

I believe that the 14th Dalai Lama and the CTA are still trying to destroy Nyatrul aka Nyari Tulku.

There is also the legend of how the 13th Dalai Lama CURSED the lineage of the Tengyeling Oracle.

It was the Tengyeling Oracle who in 1910 went into trance of Tsiu (Kache) Marpo and told the monks of Tengyeling Monastery to take up arms with the Chinese soldiers against the 13th Dalai Lama and his Government.

Please see Tsem Rinpoche article on "Methar of Tengyeling".

The legend of the CURSE stated that the MURDERED Tengyeling Oracle would return again but no one would listen to anything the Oracle stated.

This CURSE was the Dalai Lama's revenge for the Tengyeling Oracle's actions against him and his government.

This CURSE continues to this day.

These are but a few examples of the actions of the Dalai Lamas and their puppet governments.