Author Topic: Mao Zedong predict that H.H Dalai Lama will back to Tibet year 2019  (Read 9329 times)

christine V

• Email
My friend have found me a piece of news in Mandarin language, saying that the President of Mao Zedong had predicted that H.H Dalai Lama will back to China in year 2019.
Attached here the pictures of the news.

Rowntree

Re: Mao Zedong predict that H.H Dalai Lama will back to Tibet year 2019
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 03:11:52 AM »
WOW! I wonder how accurate is this piece of information although it mentioned where the source is. On the other hand, it would be good that the Dalai Lama get to go back to Tibet and China. Many will be looking forward to that and welcome the Dalai Lama home finally.

dsnowlion

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 04:44:33 AM »
This is hilarious... and the funny thing is it might be true and if so... it would mean he's more accurate than Nechung! Nechung been saying that HH Dalai Lama was to return some tome way back but it was obviously inaccurate. What a huge slap in the Nechung oracle's face if this really comes true. And I wonder, would he be allowed back into Tibet?

angelica

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2018, 04:31:15 PM »
Just wondering on what basis Mao Zedong make this prediction. Did he consult protector? Or he can see the future or China has plan to welcome back Dalai Lam in 2019? Anyway, we pray hard that Dalai Lama can go back to Tibet in 2019 and end the Dorje Shugden issues.

Celia

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2018, 07:03:52 AM »
Interesting prediction but what is more interesting would be the basis in which such prediction was made. In any event, the Dalai Lama being able to return to his homeland as per the Dalai Lama's wishes is a positive thing and may the Dalai Lama’s wishes be fulfilled soon.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2018, 07:39:58 PM »
Strange that no main line newspaper is reporting this earth shattering news.

Nothing from the CTA of the Dalai Lama.

Could it just be FAKE NEWS!!!

Brian Little

• Email
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2018, 06:58:54 PM »
Wow it could be true, you won't know especially looking at the recent developments where Samdong Rinpoche was allegedly made trips to China and there were rumours that Dlaai Lama is planning to go back to Tibet. Prophecy of President Mao!

Pema8

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2018, 02:15:22 AM »
This is interesting news, especially as the first steps have been taken already. Yet, it seems a bit hard to believe as this is the first time I hear about this.

Anyways it would be very good news to have the Dalai Lama back in Tibet and end the refugee statues of the Tibetans in exile after 60 endless years.