Author Topic: Rangzen people are more dangerous than Dhogyal people by Prof Samdhong Rinpoche  (Read 6134 times)

christine V

• Email
In this video that Prof Samdhong have said that the Rangzen people are more dangerous than Dorje Shugden'
s people. Why so, because Rangzen opposed H.H Dalai Lama, the intention of Rangzen is obviously clear that they are going against H.H Dalai Lama's policy.  Sad for Dalai Lama, not only being used by the politician to get more fund, i believed H.H Dalai Lama might be misinformed about Dorje Shugden by CTA, so that Dorje Shugden could be use as scapegoat to get away the focus on their failure.

Some pictures attached on the videos.

To watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn62-WmDFg4

Brian Little

• Email
The real harmful people are CTA themselves. They have been harmful to their own causes. They are not even fighting a 'battle' to do something to reclaim Tibet back from China or help Tibetans to return to their rightful homeland back to Tibet. Isn't corruption harmful enough to topple one government down?

In this video that Prof Samdhong have said that the Rangzen people are more dangerous than Dorje Shugden'
s people. Why so, because Rangzen opposed H.H Dalai Lama, the intention of Rangzen is obviously clear that they are going against H.H Dalai Lama's policy.  Sad for Dalai Lama, not only being used by the politician to get more fund, i believed H.H Dalai Lama might be misinformed about Dorje Shugden by CTA, so that Dorje Shugden could be use as scapegoat to get away the focus on their failure.

Some pictures attached on the videos.

To watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn62-WmDFg4

grandmapele

Practitioners of Dorje Shugden only want to practice their Protector practice in peace. They have no interest in harming the Dalai Lama nor in politics.

Rangzen proponents are political in nature and can be unscrupulous. They are in direct defiance against the Dalai Lama's wishes. They pretend to be working for the people and obeying the Dalai Lama for Umaylam when in actual fact, they are working for another cause. Such underhanded way. So, I do agree that they are more dangerous than Dorje Shugden practitioners.

Celia

Typical of CTA to use Dalai Lama’s name to incite more segregation and in-fighting to cause more confusion and disharmony. Labelling Dorje Shugden people or Rangzen people as anti-Dalai Lama when it is not true serves no purpose but it is clear that CTA repeatedly does so in order to continue creating division and confusion, particularly amongst Tibetans.

After all, when people are confused as to the issues at play and preoccupied with fighting each other, CTA will be able to get away with not doing what they are elected to do and also not be accountable for their failures.

Ironically, CTA is the one going against Dalai Lama's call for unity and harmony.

Brian Little

• Email
I think CTA didn't realise that actually they are the ones who caused Tibetans to be divided by making a big deal out of the ban on Dorje Shugden. Religious matters being mixed into politics. Boo.... shame on CTA for making families split!

DharmaSpace

Still Rangzen people have representation at the CTA Parliament. They are not vilified, asked to leave accommodations, denied services etc etc.

Dorje Shugden people are purged out of every spectrum of Tibetan society.

Again double standards and it seems many people in CTA are becoming more and more Rangzen by the day.

Brian Little

• Email
I really do think there is a split in the CTA itself but all are money motivated. Those who are in power will have their say to where the money goes. It is tempting to be taking charge as CTA leader. Just ask the Sikyong Lobsang Sangye himself and Samdhong Rinpoche.

Fan Jing Jing

• Email
Dorje Shugden practioners are being sagregated, discriminated, and see as against His Holiness even though they all love His Holiness and being called Chinese spy! So now who are those Rangzen people?? Why are you not following His Holiness wish and going against him? Why are you not being questioned Yet still hold position in CTA?

If practicing Dorje Shugden is against His Holiness, then what is Rangzen people all about?

Now who is splitting Tibetan? NOw who is the Chinese spy?  :o

Celia

The real harmful people are CTA themselves. They have been harmful to their own causes. They are not even fighting a 'battle' to do something to reclaim Tibet back from China or help Tibetans to return to their rightful homeland back to Tibet. Isn't corruption harmful enough to topple one government down?

Totally agree that most dangerous and harmful is CTA. Why else would they continuously take actions which clearly bring no benefit but instead cause much harm to Tibetans?

Decades of financial aids have poured in and those are by no means small amounts entrusted to CTA for the welfare to Tibetans in exile, yet CTA has nothing to show for and their people are still in dire straits – poor living conditions, unemployment, no economic sustainability etc. http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/the-controversy/half-a-century-of-wasted-aid-what-the-cta-hides/

Then, there are the many questionable decisions by CTA which are detrimental to Tibetans. To highlight but a few shocking ones, the enforcement Dorje Shugden ban to divide Tibetans at a time when unity is crucial for Tibetans, failing miserably to further the Tibetan cause including going against the Dalai Lama wishes by supporting Rangzen http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/tibetan-mp-juchen-konchok-and-friends-oppose-the-dalai-lamas-middle-way/, but yet continue to push Dalai Lama to get funds http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/dharamsala-abuses-the-dalai-lama/ and then sabotage Dalai Lama by attacking his student and sponsor as well as badly representing Tibetans.http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/mp-lhagyari-namgyal-dolkar-embarrasses-dalai-lama-attacks-his-student/

To top it off, so many mismanagements of funds and even corruption allegations with evidence by CTA yet CTA blatantly ignores and refuse to answer. 

CTA clearly have a pattern of acting against their people’s own best interests and further capitalises on their suffering for personal gains.

vajrastorm

This statement implies that , in the first place, Dorje Shugden practitioners are dangerous.

“Dangerous” means causing harm to others or influencing others negatively , for example, to turn them away from their faith in the Three Jewels and to worship spirits instead, or breaking one's samaya or influencing others to break their samaya with their Guru. In these 3 respects, how have  Dorje Shugden practitioners shown themselves to be dangerous ?

There is no solid irrevocable evidence that any Dorje Shugden practitioner has inflicted harm on someone. Dorje Shugden is an enlightened Protector , as all the great Shugden Masters testify to, and doing his practice has proven  beneficial to all .As to going against the Dalai Lama, it revolves around the fact that one's samaya with one's root Guru is the most important thing of all. Breaking that samaya is as harmful to oneself as breaking one's refuge vows. We have to guard our vows as well as we guard our eyes. Going along with the Dalai Lama and following his instructions is most important if he were our root guru.I will always practice Shugden, as it was given to me by my root Guru and I will always rely on him as my Protector because he has never failed to come to my aid whenever I call on him.

dsnowlion

They sure are when you see and read all their activities... they are basically destroying any chance of building any relationship with China. So whatever H.H. The Dalai Lama talks about, that he wished for autonomy is basically not going to happen. When you keep having Rangzen group and protest and activities, you will not get autonomy. Sorry Dalai Lama, your wishes will not be fulfilled because not everyone is with you and there is division amongst the Tibetan community in this stance.

So might as well CTA pack up now because they really are a governing body for no one. All Tibetans in exile should just take on Indian citizenship and have a passport and freedom to travel anywhere they want and live a real democratic life. India and China's relationship will eventually improve and Tibetans with India passport can probably go back to visit their hometown and family. Just think... isn't this so much better than fighting with the world's No.1 superpower country? Be smart and act smart already.