Author Topic: Tibetan CTA should fly the Chinese flag instead  (Read 4381 times)

Big Uncle

Tibetan CTA should fly the Chinese flag instead
« on: October 11, 2017, 05:20:26 PM »
Interesting memes that put on display the ramifications of wanting Tibetan self-autonomy and yet, still carrying the Tibetan flag. It presents quite compelling reasons for the reasons why the Tibetan CTA should pay heed.

Ringo Starr

• Email
Re: Tibetan CTA should fly the Chinese flag instead
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 10:59:56 AM »
But of course. Why should they be flying the snow lion flag which the Tibetan military flew when fighting for independence? It's a middle finger to the Chinese.

christine V

• Email
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 03:32:27 PM »
In current situation, I think the CTA are confuse on which flag to fly.

They are in India, but they fly Tibet flag as it is they are an independent country. So far i have not seen a refugees camp in the world fly their ethnic's flag in the country that host them.

If the CTA "truly" support and followed H.H Dalai Lama to have middle way policy towards the China, the CTA should start fly China's flag and educated their refugees not to scold people using "china dog".   

Richardlaktam

• Email
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 06:35:24 PM »
Really stupid for CTA to do that. Who thinks that CTA still fighting for independent? CTA only says they're fighting for independent because they want to get money from the west. So that Lobsang Sangay can put those money in his pocket! Everybody in the world knows that Tibet will not, WILL NOT be independent. Even Dalai Lama also said that he doesn't want independent. Since Tibetan so like to point finger at those who doesn't agree to Dalai Lama, why don't they point finger at those Rangzen people who go against Dalai Lama middle and still fighting for Tibet independent? Why?

TARA

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 09:14:05 AM »
It is obvious Tibetans should hoist and fly the Chinese flag within their CTA offices in Dharamsala and all Tibetans should use Chinese flag to indicate they are serious about wanting autonomy. But would they do this is another matter. I believe the majority would say you are a traitor by hoisting the Chinese flag. I would not think is doable this life time. I pray the Tibetans will see the light soon and be friends with the Chinese.

Brian Little

• Email
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 06:30:39 PM »
What's new, CTA always does the opposite to what they say or promise. It doesn't matter which flags they raise because they won't regain Tibet either by force or autonomy. What makes you think China will allow that.

dsnowlion

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2017, 11:47:50 AM »
It's so silly and actually somewhat insulting to India. How can you stay in someone else's country and keep flying your own flag all the time? On top of that they wish to get Indian citizenship and passport?

It just makes Tibetans looks like USERS and TAKERS. They only take but never give back. And they claim they want autonomy yet they don't carry the China flag also? If they ever do get autonomy, do they realise they will be carrying China's flag? How ignorant can these Tibetans/CTA be? Are we sure Lobsang Sangay did not pay his way to Havard? Cos it is embarrassing.