Author Topic: H.E. Tsem Tulku is a true and real Tulku  (Read 4047 times)

Harold Musetescu

H.E. Tsem Tulku is a true and real Tulku
« on: September 05, 2017, 05:41:20 AM »
I wish to state that I now believe that H.E. Tsem Tulku is a true and real Tulku.

I am truly sorry for any pain or suffering I may have caused H.E. Tsem Tulku, his followers or any member or guest on this website.

metta

Harold

Ringo Starr

• Email
Re: H.E. Tsem Tulku is a true and real Tulku
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 02:37:23 AM »
Why the change in mind?

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 07:04:17 AM »
There is a Chinese saying: "the purity and qualities of Gold can withstand melting and solidification. The perfection of Gold never changes." That is the reason WHY?

grandmapele

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 03:43:42 AM »
It takes a great man to admit his mistake when he realizes it. Thank you for sharing this and showing others that it is only right to do the right thing. It is neither about shame nor blame but the ultimate realization that puts one back on the path.

christine V

• Email
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 12:34:04 PM »
Please elaborate more what you know about H.E Tsem Rinpoche , what make you say this

TARA

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2017, 07:27:17 AM »
Harold Musetescu, please explain your reason for this statement.  Be so kind to enlighten us.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2017, 01:06:34 PM »
I made contact with an Oracle.

He channeled the Dharmapala "Me thar" who as you may know is a member of Dorje Shugden's retinue.

"Me thar" told me of the error of my views regarding H.E. Tsem Tulku.

I have total faith in "Me thar" and the Oracle.

That is why I have posted this article.

Thank you

grandmapele

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2017, 03:48:25 AM »
The Buddha teaches us to love everyone regardless - equanimity. In the verses of the Eight Verses of Mind Transformation from Lama Yeshe:

1. Determined to obtain the greatest possible benefit from all sentient beings, who are more precious than a wish-fulfilling jewel, I shall hold them most dear at all times.

2. When in the company of others, I shall always consider myself the lowest of all, and from the depths of my heart hold others dear and supreme.

3. Vigilant, the moment a delusion appears in my mind, endangering myself and others, I shall confront and avert it without delay.

4. Whenever I see beings who are wicked in nature and overwhelmed by violent negative actions and suffering, I shall hold such rare ones dear, as if I had found a precious treasure.

5. When, out of envy, others mistreat me with abuse, insults, or the like, I shall accept defeat and offer the victory to others.

6. When someone whom I have benefited and in whom I have great hopes gives me terrible harm, I shall regard that person as my holy guru.

7. In short, both directly and indirectly, do I offer every happiness and benefit to all my mothers. I shall secretly take upon myself all their harmful actions and suffering.

8. Undefiled by the stains of the superstitions of the eight worldly concerns, may I, by perceiving all phenomena as illusory, be released from the bondage of attachment.

You have shown that you can put effort to confront and avert delusions without delay.. My respect.