Author Topic: Tsem Tulku connected to 103rd Gaden Tripa?  (Read 23316 times)

Matibhadra

Re: Tsem Tulku connected to 103rd Gaden Tripa?
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2017, 06:34:45 PM »
Your paraphrasing and extrapolating is tiresome.

But since you are insatiable you want more, is it?

You also seem to like to hear yourself speak

Hardly as much as you do! You returned so quickly after having solemnly  promised to sign off from this thread! Was life so empty without my speech?

and propound theories without strong and deep basis.

Complaints Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Submissions without evidence will be discarded and submitters will pay a fine.

Meanwhile, I've have detailedly shown that all of your idiotic theories lacked even weak or shallow basis, but you were not able to defend any of them.

Yes, Je Tsongkhapa negated both extremes of nihilism and the view of a solid, graspable self. What is left is interdependent arising. If you had read my comment in whole you would have understood that.

Which part of the comment? The one which says that the evil gangster dalie is “Chenrezig Bodhisattva”?

TARA

Re: Tsem Tulku connected to 103rd Gaden Tripa?
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2017, 12:39:20 PM »
I like to share with what I found posted in Tsem Rinpoche's blog.  There were some pictures of Tsem Monastery located in Yara, Tibet taken by his students who had visited the monastery.   This confirms what Big Uncle had mentioned earlier that Tsem Monastery is in Yara and not Lhasa.