Author Topic: Kelsang Rabten responds to Shar Gaden ex-monk speaking on Trijang Rinpoche  (Read 31235 times)

Matibhadra

You didn't disappoint Matibadhra. I have been reading your comments for a while. Basically you nitpick to show you have knowledge which you probably do but you somehow avoid addressing the topic being discussed nor comment in any way that is positive and educational.

You seem to be personally affected by my comments. My only claim on this thread has been that there is no evidence that Geshe Kelsang Gyatso is behind NKT's smearing campaign against other Shugden lamas.

This has nothing to do with showing off knowledge. And if to you avoiding irresponsible, proofless accusations is not something positive and educational, I draw the conclusion that you are a proponent of such vicious attacks.

Have another go at the options raised Matibadhra and let's see if you're capable of honest and friendly discussion.

I could not care less about your idiotic options, and there is no room for honest and friendly discussion with a vicious proponent of proofless accusations.

If you find #1-#5 to be rubbish,

You got it. Speculation in general is rubbish, the idle, stupid activity of mentally deranged people.

let's hear something other than your pent up angst.

Feel free to hear whatever you want, but please avoid getting personally affected.

aboutthetruth

Just never ends with this Rabten. Is this how a monk should talk? So fine, you don't believe in this person being the reincarnation but dismissing him as "some guy"? How about we dismiss Rabten as "some white guy playing dress up in a Tibetan costume"? That type of judgement about him wouldn't be deemed very spiritual, and hence applying the same logic to him neither is his behaviour. NKT's representations are really not doing their organisation any favours with this kind of speech.

aboutthetruth

Sorry, I obviously meant to say "NKT's representatives are really not doing their organisation any favours with this kind of speech."