Author Topic: False Monk Tenzin Peljor Exposed Posing as Blake Smith!!!  (Read 13983 times)

DharmaDefender

Re: False Monk Tenzin Peljor Exposed Posing as Blake Smith!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2017, 01:01:52 AM »
INTERESTING DEVELOPMENT:

Now that Tenzin Peljor has been discovered as posing as Blake Smith, he has completely suddenly closed down that Facebook account.

It is sad a Eastern German like him has to pose as many people on various Facebook accounts to disparage others and carry out his other 'unholy' works. He also wears Tibetan monk robes to dupe people and get support. People like Tenzin Peljor are really a disgrace to genuine sangha.

It is really telling though what type of character he has that he has to set up a fake account to try and sow seeds of disharmony and discord. The fact people dont want him to see what their up to and yet he still does that, he has no concept regarding the right to privacy. Hahaha hang on, why did I ever expect him to respect that right when hes got no respect for peoples religious freedoms? I often wonder if the head lama of his organisations got any idea what hes been up to and why someone just doesnt tell him to stop. It makes me think that if Ringu Tulku knows what hes up to and does nothing to stop him, well Ive lost all respect for Ringu Tulku to allow a 'monk' like that to head up a branch of their centre carrying his name while getting up to all sorts online without any sort of sanctions to his behaviour.

Joo Won

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2017, 07:27:42 AM »
May be you can create more than one account to spread various interests of yours, but the interests no matter what should not be encouraging negative speech and schism; what's more attacking people of different faith from you. It's very wrong especially when you are a sangha holding vows..

Acts like these not only putting down the center you are coming from/represent, your Guru and most damaging is people including Buddhists and non-Buddhists have very negative opinions and views on sangha, as well as precious Buddhist teachings passed down by Lord Buddha. This is really bad. Please stop this, Tenzin Peljor/Blake Smith. 

If we cannot do good at least we do not do harm.

ShugdenProtector

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2017, 02:52:12 PM »
INTERESTING DEVELOPMENT:

Now that Tenzin Peljor has been discovered as posing as Blake Smith, he has completely suddenly closed down that Facebook account.

It is sad a Eastern German like him has to pose as many people on various Facebook accounts to disparage others and carry out his other 'unholy' works. He also wears Tibetan monk robes to dupe people and get support. People like Tenzin Peljor are really a disgrace to genuine sangha.

HAHAHAHA is that TRUE? Oh brother... that confirms it is him! What an idiot. He got caught, got found out and he sure swiftly disappeared. What happened Peljor, can't stand the heat, should have done your practices instead of gossiping about others! A lot of you better disappear before you get more and more cyber famous lololol  ;D ;D ;D

All I can say is when you're behind bars for all the nasties you did... 

DharmaDefender

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2017, 04:12:36 AM »
May be you can create more than one account to spread various interests of yours, but the interests no matter what should not be encouraging negative speech and schism; what's more attacking people of different faith from you. It's very wrong especially when you are a sangha holding vows..

Acts like these not only putting down the center you are coming from/represent, your Guru and most damaging is people including Buddhists and non-Buddhists have very negative opinions and views on sangha, as well as precious Buddhist teachings passed down by Lord Buddha. This is really bad. Please stop this, Tenzin Peljor/Blake Smith. 

If we cannot do good at least we do not do harm.

Joo Won, I dont think he gives a toss about his guru and the centre hes coming from. If he did, he wouldve stopped this a long time ago. And if youve read his biography youll know he doesnt care because this persons gone and ditched a whole lot of gurus before settling on the current one. So if he really gave a toss about his guru and about Buddhadharma, his website would be full of solutions. Instead its only got gossip upon gossip, and hearsay about teachers he knows nothing of. In fact his only source of information is the Internet and media, and we all know how reliable THAT can be ;D and if hes got other sources, well hes not revealing them and how do we know we can trust them?

Erstvollzug

• Email
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2017, 01:08:50 AM »
Is Stasi Tenzin Peljor really a monk? He disrobed many times and gave his vows back isn't it? Who did he take his vows from? Where does he go for monthly monk confessions? How do we know he is a real monk or just some business opportunist wearing robes to get respect and money? How do we know he is a real monk? By the way he behaves and his website, he is very nasty and not compassionate for a monk. What kind of monk spreads gossip?

You know when he was found out to have faked an account as Blake Smith, he closed it down on FB immediately. Caught red handed!

Rowntree

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2017, 01:06:29 AM »
You cannot imagine how much negativities this false monk can do to garner power and fame that he is dying for. His negative deeds did not stop at a tabloid blog but also creating various websites to spread rumours about other Buddhist organisations and creating fake Facebook account himself to spread more rumours. I mean, what kind of people actually hide behind an account if you are the real deal?

DharmaDefender

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2017, 05:08:42 PM »
Looks like all of us spoke too soon. The accounts back, with a reduced friends list and this time posing as a supporter of Trijang Rinpoche on his attendant Geshe Sopas wall! There he is posting on Geshe Sopas wall as a supporter while he moonlights as friends with people with known anti-Shugden connections. The disguise is running thin Stasi Peljor, everyones watching and everyone knows what your up to! And even Geshe Sopa  does too... hes fully aware of whats going on and isnt fooled one bit by this imposter. You have to wonder what Stasi Peljor thinks hes going to accomplish with this fake account. Sneaky sneaky Stasi Peljor, sitting in a tree, making full use of the underhanded tactics he obviously learned growing up in East Germany. Gotha, I believe?

pemachen

• Email
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2017, 09:11:58 PM »
Looks like all of us spoke too soon. The accounts back, with a reduced friends list and this time posing as a supporter of Trijang Rinpoche on his attendant Geshe Sopas wall! There he is posting on Geshe Sopas wall as a supporter while he moonlights as friends with people with known anti-Shugden connections.

This just shows you how this stasi monk thinks, no principle and doesn't matter which 'side' he supports, as long as it draws more traffic to his facebook account and/or blog site.

I wonder why he never seems to spend time studying Buddhism, but more concerned about going online and defame other teachers. Maybe because he fail as a teacher, so this is a way to make himself feel better?  8)
What is the real reason he does all these? Definitely it is not collecting good karma, and as a 'monk' he should know or must have studied about this.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 09:13:42 PM by Vajraprotector »

PrajNa

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2017, 09:18:46 PM »
Looks like all of us spoke too soon. The accounts back, with a reduced friends list and this time posing as a supporter of Trijang Rinpoche on his attendant Geshe Sopas wall! There he is posting on Geshe Sopas wall as a supporter while he moonlights as friends with people with known anti-Shugden connections.

This just shows you how this stasi monk thinks, no principle and doesn't matter which 'side' he supports, as long as it draws more traffic to his facebook account and/or blog site.

I wonder why he never seems to spend time studying Buddhism, but more concerned about going online and defame other teachers. Maybe because he fail as a teacher, so this is a way to make himself feel better?  8)
What is the real reason he does all these? Definitely it is not collecting good karma, and as a 'monk' he should know or must have studied about this.

Oh yes, the stasi fake monk did go to study.

On 31st Dec 2007 he posted to the NKT survivor group that he started with David  Cutshaw stating, “At the New Years Day I will move to Italy, Istituto Lama Tzong Khapa, and pick up a qualified study there for the next 6 years.”, adding, “I will leave the forum at the New Years Day…If there is anybody who feel he can support David’s moderator activities, please let him know privately.”

Instituto Lama Tzong Khapa is a centre of the Foundation for the Preservation of the Mahayana Tradition (FPMT) a Tibetan group that follows the Dalai Lama. Clearly the FPMT centre approved of Tenzin’s activities because within 2 months of his arrival there he resumed his activities on the “survivors” group.

It has been 10 years, he STILL hasn't finished his studies.  :o :o :o :o :o :P :P :P :P :P

ShugdenProtector

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2017, 11:57:27 PM »
Looks like all of us spoke too soon. The accounts back, with a reduced friends list and this time posing as a supporter of Trijang Rinpoche on his attendant Geshe Sopas wall! There he is posting on Geshe Sopas wall as a supporter while he moonlights as friends with people with known anti-Shugden connections. The disguise is running thin Stasi Peljor, everyones watching and everyone knows what your up to! And even Geshe Sopa  does too... hes fully aware of whats going on and isnt fooled one bit by this imposter. You have to wonder what Stasi Peljor thinks hes going to accomplish with this fake account. Sneaky sneaky Stasi Peljor, sitting in a tree, making full use of the underhanded tactics he obviously learned growing up in East Germany. Gotha, I believe?

What????! Gosh either this guy is a psycho/schizo or is he being paid! No one, especially a Buddist monk, have so need, attachments to gossip, BS and basically the need to create schism all the time. I guess he needs all the money he can get from Dharamsala, it ain't easy when you don't have many supporters/sponsors.

What I am very surprised is how all the issue on NKT calling HH Trijang Rinpoche fake is turning out to be siding Shugden people/Tibetans who are not NKT followers! Strangely it has twisted to be like so, on purpose or not that is the question here.

ShugdenProtector

« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2017, 12:06:03 AM »

Oh yes, the stasi fake monk did go to study.

On 31st Dec 2007 he posted to the NKT survivor group that he started with David  Cutshaw stating, “At the New Years Day I will move to Italy, Istituto Lama Tzong Khapa, and pick up a qualified study there for the next 6 years.”, adding, “I will leave the forum at the New Years Day…If there is anybody who feel he can support David’s moderator activities, please let him know privately.”

Instituto Lama Tzong Khapa is a centre of the Foundation for the Preservation of the Mahayana Tradition (FPMT) a Tibetan group that follows the Dalai Lama. Clearly the FPMT centre approved of Tenzin’s activities because within 2 months of his arrival there he resumed his activities on the “survivors” group.

It has been 10 years, he STILL hasn't finished his studies.  :o :o :o :o :o :P :P :P :P :P

Ohhh Good point you pointed out there PrjNa! So I see FPMT basically SUPPORTS liers, schismatic, trouble maker monks like Tenzin Peljor... and he's been doing all his nasty activities under their watch huh? That tells us a lot about FPMT! So if Stasi Pelor is prosecuted, wouldn't FMPT be somehow implicated or named be dragged down the mud as well for having such great students?

So for 10 years, he learned nothing, graduated from nothing and is still nothing???! Poor poor Tenzin Peljor, nothing but a CTA's puppet!

Rowntree

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2017, 11:50:22 AM »
Sadly to say, since they abandon Dorje Shugden, Lama Yeshe and Pabongkha Rinpoche's lineage, FPMT has shown us how ungrateful they are. They do not practise what they have preach and made their organisation a CTA puppet and one that focuses on politics instead of dharma. Degeneration of the dharma happens when they are focusing on everything else but dharma and they are of the most harmful type - destroying the Buddhadharma in robes and in the name of Buddhism. No wonder this fake monk Tenzin Peljor is part of them. It matches perfectly!

ShugdenProtector

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2017, 11:00:32 PM »
Sadly to say, since they abandon Dorje Shugden, Lama Yeshe and Pabongkha Rinpoche's lineage, FPMT has shown us how ungrateful they are. They do not practise what they have preach and made their organisation a CTA puppet and one that focuses on politics instead of dharma. Degeneration of the dharma happens when they are focusing on everything else but dharma and they are of the most harmful type - destroying the Buddhadharma in robes and in the name of Buddhism. No wonder this fake monk Tenzin Peljor is part of them. It matches perfectly!

Actually I think Tenzin Peljor takes no one's side and is not loyal to anyone because if you actually check his malicious blog, you'll discover that even the Lamas who helped his current Guru Ringu Tulku Rinpoche, (yes current because he switches Guru like he changes his socks!) Sogyal Rinpoche is being criticized and trashed. Doesn't he know that Sogyal is very good friends with his Lama? I doubt he doesn't but he openly condemns him of his sinful conduct and what does it say about his Lama and well, Peljor himself being associated. It is just obvious isn't, pot calling the cattle black is what it is!

DharmaDefender

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2017, 06:13:35 AM »
Blake Smith is gone again. Very suspicious.

Matibhadra

« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2017, 03:02:49 PM »
The funny thing here is that virtually everything said about Tenzin Peljor applies even more accurately to the fake monk and CIA agent, the evil dalie lame.

Still, people spend their time here and elsewhere angrily reacting to Tenzin Peljor while not missing an opportunity to show subservience to the evil dalie, even calling the pernicious clown “His Holiness”.

Such people, including many so-called Shugdenpas, deserve Tenzin Peljors, because they are not better than him, because they are just opportunist politicians wanting a share of the goodies of being cozy with the evil dalie.

Such are those who servilely supplicate here and elsewhere “His Holiness, please lift the ban”, instead of having the decency of saying “evil abject criminal, I denounce you and will do everything within my reach to throw you were you belong, the garbage bin of history”.