Author Topic: False Monk Tenzin Peljor Exposed Posing as Blake Smith!!!  (Read 14054 times)

dsnowlion

False Monk Tenzin Peljor Exposed Posing as Blake Smith!!!
« on: March 12, 2017, 12:17:30 AM »
Guess WHO's been EXPOSED!!!

WELL Mr. False Monk Tenzin Peljor you better STOP LYING.

Because it looks like you are out in the open! Looks like your days are numbered.

You see Peljor if you were really a TRUE KIND COMPASSIONATE MONK, you won't won't be getting all this KARMA back.

You know what they say... "What comes around, goes around."

Well people what do you think? Thoughts please....  :o 8) ::)

P.S. check out the picture no.6-10 as additional evidence of Fake monk Peljor's rhetoric trying to stop people (Kevin Dalton) from exposing more of his lies! Caught!

Thank you Kevin Dalton for your really good investigation and in exposing the TRUTH about Peljor which is all lies!

« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 12:58:01 AM by vajratruth »

DharmaDefender

Re: False Monk Tenzin Peljor Stop Lying!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 12:50:48 AM »
Common tactics from the Dalai Lamas side. Set up fake accounts, spy on the enemy and leave inflammatory comments to try and destabilise them from inside out. Im not surprised. This is the same bloke who was paid by the Central Tibetan Administration to take photos of Shugden protesters and report them to his overlords in Dharamsala. Soon after their images and personal details came up on the hit list. So when you say this "Blake Smith" chap is Tenzin Peljor, it is all very believable. I suppose this 'monk' had to do something else to keep himself flush with cash and the money flowing his way.

Rowntree

Re: False Monk Tenzin Peljor Exposed Posing as Blake Smith!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 01:30:35 AM »
You know what makes one a Buddhist? To believe in karma and reincarnations. When you believe in them, it will be almost effortless in refraining from telling lies or to create schism. Looks like this false monk is really fake based on his thread on the social media scene. He is a bad reputation of Buddhism and His Holiness the Dalai Lama. Can you imagine this false monk is ordained by His Holiness, listens to His profound teachings, yet this false monks left the teachings being a total opposite of the teachings. His actions do not match that of a true monk and the term "false monk" really fits him perfectly. It is bad enough to be a stasi now a false monk. Geez, people like Peljor is better off without robes, he stains the robes and make people lost faith in the sangha and Buddhism!

Erstvollzug

• Email
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2017, 02:09:17 AM »
I agree with you Rowntree. Stasi Peljor is a paid fake monk by Dharamsala. His boss is Ms. Sharling Dhardon of Tibetan exile govt's information dept and international relations. He has left his cybertrail everywhere. Stupid.

Stasi Peljor will get what he did to others for sure. He is such a disgusting example of a Buddhist monk. Disgusting. Stop Lying Tenzin Peljor!

Everything he writes and comments everywhere on the internet will be saved. Everything. Will keep collecting evidence of his defamation of others. It will be useful later as evidence.

You know what makes one a Buddhist? To believe in karma and reincarnations. When you believe in them, it will be almost effortless in refraining from telling lies or to create schism. Looks like this false monk is really fake based on his thread on the social media scene. He is a bad reputation of Buddhism and His Holiness the Dalai Lama. Can you imagine this false monk is ordained by His Holiness, listens to His profound teachings, yet this false monks left the teachings being a total opposite of the teachings. His actions do not match that of a true monk and the term "false monk" really fits him perfectly. It is bad enough to be a stasi now a false monk. Geez, people like Peljor is better off without robes, he stains the robes and make people lost faith in the sangha and Buddhism!

vajratruth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2017, 02:22:18 AM »
Its ironic that this 'monk' runs a blog about supposedly controversial figures in Buddhism. I guess he thought monks and real practitioners are safe targets because they won't fight back because of their practice of kindness and tolerance. But it would also appear that The Jackal has made a lot of enemies from around the world and they are now doing something about it.

There seems to be more and more attention on him these days. I came across a Twitter dedicated specially to 'monk' Tenzin and his crimes. Everything Peljor is doing seems to be watched carefully and recorded and sooner or later, someone will nail him. Can't blame them as he has given so many people plenty of opportunities to send him to jail.

kris

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2017, 11:55:45 AM »
Social Media is a two-edge sword. It can be used to bring happiness to people, but it can also bring suffering to people. I really don't know why would people have the time to even send bad vibes on social media. Why not send encouragements to people instead? As it is, there are already many negative things which distract people from their spiritual practice, and it is not a good thing.

I really don't know if Tenzin Peljor is fake monk, but I condemn those who spread hatred and negative vibes on the internet.

ShugdenProtector

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2017, 04:22:34 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Mick the Liar On Yer Bike  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

These picture sayings are hilarious and well Peljor, you must give these people credit for their hard work and effort for making you a STAR again! Since you loooooooove the attention and limelight, well you shouldn't complain about this free publicity on you. Sorry it will not paint a good image on you long-term since it is swimming all over the INTERNET now. But don't worry too much, it's not like you got a more than 20 followers hehehe.

Even if you scream these names are not you with multiple schizosocial media IDs... still your reputation is sealed especially since you created all the horrible ugly blog sites that gossip, talk none sense about others. Yes you created all this Peljor. You started causing disharmony and schism and spreading lies upon lies.

Yeah what comes around sure goes around! :o :o :o

PrajNa

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2017, 08:18:26 PM »
Social Media is a two-edge sword. It can be used to bring happiness to people, but it can also bring suffering to people. I really don't know why would people have the time to even send bad vibes on social media. Why not send encouragements to people instead? As it is, there are already many negative things which distract people from their spiritual practice, and it is not a good thing.

I really don't know if Tenzin Peljor is fake monk, but I condemn those who spread hatred and negative vibes on the internet.

It is good that people like Kevin Dalton expose Tenzin Peljor for his fake accounts and his continuous harassment under anonymity. Instead of having a blog that promotes his centre, he rides on the unethical Dorje Shugden ban to get exposure and traffic to his blog, which otherwise has not many visitors.

He continues to defame various centres and teachers, so that the students of these centres or teachers will visit his blog to find out what he wrote in order to defend their centre or teacher. This is not the job of a monk, this is the job of a troll, that means someone who leaves an intentionally annoying message on the internet, in order to get attention or cause trouble. I begin to think that his main job is a troll, and his monk robes are just 'costume' for him. His taking on the robes and disrobing, going to and then leaving one teacher for another, these are signs of no spiritual stability. Would you trust a monk who is so flippant to guide you on your inner journey? I wouldn't.

He should stop all his internet activities that creates nothing but bad karma, and focus on being a good monk under his teacher.

KarmaRangdrol

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2017, 12:18:11 AM »

What about people to start up entire websites condemning monks and practitioners from other traditions? The guy was ordained Gelug, now teaches under a Kagyu lama and attacks Nyingmas. If this is his idea of Rime, it's hilarious. The lack of logic that runs through his entire life is worrisome. You know, just looking at him and his behavior, there is very little that's positive or constructive about it. He doesn't start up websites to spread Dharma. He starts websites to destroy people, to destroy teachers, to destroy the teachings and he does it all while wearing robes. If that's not fake, I don't know what is.

Erstvollzug

• Email
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2017, 07:59:33 AM »
Tenzin Peljor attacks Nyingma teachers like Sogyal Rinpoche. Go to his blog and you will see his attacks and he encourages others to contribute to this attack. He shouldn't attack the Nyingma lineage.  :(

What about people to start up entire websites condemning monks and practitioners from other traditions? The guy was ordained Gelug, now teaches under a Kagyu lama and attacks Nyingmas. If this is his idea of Rime, it's hilarious. The lack of logic that runs through his entire life is worrisome. You know, just looking at him and his behavior, there is very little that's positive or constructive about it. He doesn't start up websites to spread Dharma. He starts websites to destroy people, to destroy teachers, to destroy the teachings and he does it all while wearing robes. If that's not fake, I don't know what is.

ShugdenProtector

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2017, 01:36:59 PM »
You would think a monk has got other better things to do then to stick his nose in places he should not have! Well, sooner or later the truth always comes out. Looks like his reputation for lying is getting bigger  ::)

Tenzin Peljor attacks Nyingma teachers like Sogyal Rinpoche. Go to his blog and you will see his attacks and he encourages others to contribute to this attack. He shouldn't attack the Nyingma lineage.  :(

SabS

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2017, 05:16:04 PM »
Ah, I guess this day would come sooner or later. Kudos to Kevin Dalton for the great investigative work and evidences of Tenzin Peljor aka Blake Smith aka Mick Jackman aka Michael Jackal....I am sure many more aliases. Even before this exposure, one could already see he is not a real practicing monk at all. Wearing monk robes does not make a Monk, not when one attacks other Sangha members, especially holy Gurus who span lifetimes, not matter what the difference in religious practices. A monk respects and accepts everyone and everything with love and compassion. Instead Tenzin Peljor is a promoter of hatred, wrong views, delusions and all that are practically against the vows he should be holding. Such terrible karma collected whilst in robes or otherwise.

With all this, it is also CTA's terrible deed of creating all these people like Tenzin Peljor, providing the ripe conditions for generating bad karma exponentially. With such humongous karma bank they have, wherever CTA ventures, they seem to leave bad after effects. Look at Mongolia. Look at India. Due to CTA's selfish pride, these countries suffered economical losses for their citizens. May it be soon that CTA realise their dwindling allies and progress towards connecting with China as well as lifting the ban on Dorje Shugden, who has 4 millions practitioners worldwide. Buddha himself taught impermanence and thus efforts into holding on to permanence is sufferings.

Erstvollzug

• Email
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2017, 05:42:23 PM »
INTERESTING DEVELOPMENT:

Now that Tenzin Peljor has been discovered as posing as Blake Smith, he has completely suddenly closed down that Facebook account.

It is sad a Eastern German like him has to pose as many people on various Facebook accounts to disparage others and carry out his other 'unholy' works. He also wears Tibetan monk robes to dupe people and get support. People like Tenzin Peljor are really a disgrace to genuine sangha.

pemachen

• Email
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2017, 07:13:01 PM »
INTERESTING DEVELOPMENT:

Now that Tenzin Peljor has been discovered as posing as Blake Smith, he has completely suddenly closed down that Facebook account.

It is sad a Eastern German like him has to pose as many people on various Facebook accounts to disparage others and carry out his other 'unholy' works. He also wears Tibetan monk robes to dupe people and get support. People like Tenzin Peljor are really a disgrace to genuine sangha.

The Stasi Peljor is well known for doing harmful actions online. He first started with editing the NKT pages on Wikipedia to discredit them.

When his campaign to discredit the NKT on Wikipedia failed, he then switched towards online Buddhist chat groups/ forums, especially e-Sangha. Later on, that developed to creating full fledge websites condemning others, particularly Shugden practitioners, such as the shugden.info with the purpose of "correcting misinformation spread by the anti-Dalai Lama Protesters".

I heard that more recently, he has created multiple sites to defame various Shugden lamas, apart from his 'best' website Buddhism controversy, which is well known to be a tabloid of defaming others to get traffic. As a Buddhist monk, instead of trying to pacify the public of scandals and controversies in Buddhism or Buddhist figures, Stasi Peljor is out to paint a worse picture than reality by manipulating info towards his benefits in order to draw traffic to his website.

KarmaRangdrol

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2017, 12:20:46 AM »

He shouldn't attack anyone! Where in Buddhism does it say that it is right and good to set up multiple websites attacking clearly qualified teachers? Like Rimpoche is my teacher, and He has never said one bad word against this 'monk' or against anyone in fact. All you have to do is compare Rimpoche's works against this 'monk' and you will see who the true practitioner is. Rimpoche established an organization which has helped thousands of people around the world including me. This Peljor has opened a website to attack others.

Someone should tell him that you don't ascend to enlightenment any faster just because you drag other people down!