Author Topic: Sikyong Sangay in 2-week all expenses paid trip to Japan to meet...  (Read 13614 times)

grandmapele

Re: Sikyong Sangay in 2-week all expenses paid trip to Japan to meet...
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2017, 08:39:05 AM »
The truth here is that the Dalai Lama has been able to raise funds and the CTA has been pilfering the coffers. But, also there is enough leftover in the coffers to keep the CTA going in the spin doctoring of their agenda. The  Dorje Shugden practitioners are having a more difficult time raising the funds to maintain the fight to lift the ban. I mean, the Dalai Lama has the attention of the press worldwide. He has major movie stars in his midst. He sings to the tune of the CIA. It's an uphill battle for the Shugdenpas.

Thus, the Sikyong is emboldened to go about his routine and "duties" without having to put too much thought into his moves so long as it is in line with the general stance of the Dalai Lama.

The odds are stacked against us. Can the battle be fought on the karmic basis that I wish to create the cause for harmony and peace to practice the dharma as taught by Lama Tsongkhapa without being assaulted by mundane politics? Or, is this constant confusion and assault on my senses meant to propel me to study and reflect and contemplate to higher planes? Or, is it just my lack of merits dragging me down into the dungeons of my mind?

Matibhadra

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2017, 04:22:10 AM »
Can the battle be fought on the karmic basis that I wish to create the cause for harmony and peace to practice the dharma as taught by Lama Tsongkhapa without being assaulted by mundane politics?

How could one create the cause for harmony and peace while servilely associating with, and even submitting to, disruptors of harmony and peace, professional troublemakers such as the evil dalie?

Or, is this constant confusion and assault on my senses meant to propel me to study and reflect and contemplate to higher planes?

This sounds a bit escapist, or what would be described as the motivation of a yogi attracted to the form-realm, who seeing the unpleasantness of the gross tries to dwell in the subtle.

However, if we are unable to see even the emptiness even of the gross, how could we possibly see the emptiness of the subtle, as in the higher planes?

Or, is it just my lack of merits dragging me down into the dungeons of my mind?

I think that seeing the suffering nature of samsara, rather than being deceived by it, is itself a great merit.

michaela

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2017, 08:10:38 AM »
Update re Sikyong visit to Japan:

*Buddhist Countries Should Learn from Japan on Support for Tibet, says Sikyong*

TOKYO: Tibetan political leader Dr Lobsang Sangay today held an interactive conversation with Ms Yoshiko Sakurai, the most influential adviser to the government of Japan and ruling Liberal Democratic Party. Their conversation will be published in a leading news media.

During their hour and half long dialogue, they discussed about issues like new US administration under President Donald Trump’s policy towards China and Japan, and how it will shape issues concerning Tibet.

Ms Sakurai, a veteran journalist and head of think tank, Japan Institute of National Fundamentals, expressed her strong support for Tibetans and Tibet.

Ms Sakurai expressed her hope that the Japanese government will follow what Indian government has done for Tibetan cause.

“It is a good opportunity for young leaders like you and Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to create a much better world than the past leaders had attempted to do. The young leaders should correct the shortcomings of the past leaders,” Ms Sakurai told Sikyong Dr Lobsang Sangay.

Tibetan political leader Dr Sangay spoke about his administration’s five-fifty strategy, which calls for a renewed effort in the Tibetan people’s struggle to seek genuine autonomy in the next five years while strategising to strengthen and sustain the Tibetan movement over the next fifty years.

“We have to protect and preserve our unique Tibetan identity and tradition. We need to build self-reliance in the Tibetan world, in both education and economy,” Sikyong said. “Five-Fifty is a strategy for success because we can either achieve genuine autonomy in the next five years or China will gradually change for the better in the next fifty years,” he added.
“What you said is very encouraging and Japan’s elites and politicians get more encouragement and do more for Tibet. I hope more Tibetans could travel to Japan and more Japanese could visit Dharamsala,” Ms Sakurai said.

Sikyong said Japan has made a well-balanced development in terms of democracy and culture. Japan has a major say in the international matter and assertive global status. All the Buddhist countries should learn from how Japan has created space to support the issue of Tibet issue.

Later in the afternoon, Sikyong Dr. Lobsang Sangay addressed prominent leaders and journalists at the Foreign Correspondents’ Club of Japan in Tokyo.

Responding to a reporter’s question on President Donald Trump’s policy towards China and Tibet, Sikyong said it does not matter whichever party comes to power, the US Presidents have always supported dialogue between His Holiness the Dalai Lama’s envoys and the Chinese government and the Middle Way Approach to resolve the Tibet issue.

Tibetan political leader Dr. Lobsang Sangay thanked the US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson for his recent statement “encouraging dialogue between Beijing and Representatives of Tibet’s “Government in Exile” and/or the Dalai Lama. He stressed that he will also encourage Beijing and the Governments of all nations to respect and preserve the distinct religious, linguistic, and cultural identity of the Tibetan people worldwide.”

Tomorrow Sikyong will meet members of Japanese Parliament which formed a Japanese Parliamentary Support Group for Tibet last November. Sikyong will speak on Tibet and Freedom of Religion at the meeting being organised at the House of Representatives building in Tokyo.

http://tibet.net/2017/02/sikyongs-dialogue-with-japans-think-tank-on-tibet/

Ringo Starr

• Email
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2017, 09:49:11 AM »
Having failed to secure any significant support over the years, Sikyong Sangay is dangerously trying to align himself with the ultra right wing such as the likes of Sakurai Yoshiko who among other things has denied the factual basis for the Nanjing massacre as well as the treatment of the comfort women.

You are stooping so low Sikyong and by default so is HH Dalai Lama.

"No discussion of neonationalist writers would be complete without a mention of Sakurai Yoshiko, who has spearheaded the revisionist movement since the 1990s. A former television announcer, Sakurai is a frequent contributor to journals and still appears on TV as a commentator, particularly on the private Channel Sakura, a major outlet for neonationalist pundits11. In 2007, she founded the Japan Institute for National Fundamentals. Like her fellow revisionists, she has fiercely criticized what she calls the “Tokyo Trial view of history” and has denied the factual basis for the Nanjing massacre as well as the treatment of the comfort women (JINF 2014)."

Opinion advertisement by Sakurai Yoshiko’s Japan Institute for National Fundamentals:

Source:
http://apjjf.org/2016/20/Saaler.html

Ringo Starr

• Email
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2017, 10:09:15 AM »
Mr Shimura Hakubun, former Education Minister of Japan and the current Chairman of Japanese Parliamentary Support Group for Tibet addressed a gathering of Japanese Parliamentarians, reportedly 70, out of the 475 member Diet, who met with Sikyong Sangay yesterday.

Who is Shimura Hakabun? (the man sitting to the right of Sikyong Sangay in the picture) Another ultra right wing revisionist.

"Shimomura is affiliated to the openly revisionist organization Nippon Kaigi,[10] and his political views are fully consistent with the organization's agenda.

Prior to the 2012 general election, Shimomura told the magazine Apple Town that "we intend to construct a genuinely conservative administration... [such that] has only existed for about three years since the war,"describing tensions with China and South Korea as a "national crisis" and stating that "the 67 years since the end of World War II have been a history of Japan’s destruction."[11]

In regards to comfort women, he commented in 2007 that "it is true that there were comfort women. I believe some parents may have sold their daughters. But it does not mean the Japanese army was involved."[12] Following his appointment as education minister in 2012, he refused to comment on the issue but stated that "the government has decided to study Japan's interpretation of history, including the Kono Statement [acknowledging the army's involvement], and I would like to express my views during that process, if necessary."[2]

He refused to intercede in a debate over the censorship of the manga Barefoot Gen, which depicts the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Japan's culpability in World War II, by a school board in Matsue, stating that young students may not be able to understand its depictions properly.[13]"

http://tibet.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/feature.jpg

Source:
https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Hakubun_Shimomura

Ringo Starr

• Email
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2017, 10:11:33 AM »

grandmapele

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2017, 10:12:51 AM »
Thank you, Matibhadra for your input. With my limited grey cells, I seem destined to be just a good human. Maybe, just maybe I can come back in another life to hopefully go further.

Whatever your evil dalie and his sidekick have cooked up, it has served a purpose for me as the admin here has come up with this website which has helped me to learn at my pace plus a platform for me to ask question.

As we speak, the world political scene is shifting under the inexperienced President Trump and his avaricious cohorts. As  Michael Flynn resigns and the Russians starting to give a cool reception to the US, President Trump may have to resign himself to being very nice to China after conceding the one China policy. we will have to wait and see.

Matibhadra

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2017, 09:55:49 PM »
With my limited grey cells, I seem destined to be just a good human.

Which is no small thing, and I would be happy to join you in the community of the free and of the sane.

As we speak, the world political scene is shifting under the inexperienced President Trump and his avaricious cohorts.

I agree that, as opposed to clawns such Obama and Clinton, Trump is very much his own man, and thus lacks the experience of being a Wall Street-cum-deep state servile puppet.

On the other hand, one might wonder what is, in contrast with Trump's, the never questioned “experience” of such puppets, except as obedient lackeys of those really in charge of US.

As to “avaricious cohorts”, may I ask when was the last time you came to this forum to use such words about Wall Street's 0,0001%? Or maybe you are just repeating generic fake news hate-propaganda?

As  Michael Flynn resigns

Flynn's resignation is not that bad, and may prove a shot in the foot by Trump's warmongering enemies, as he (Flynn) is known as an anti-Iran maniac, and therefore just an idiot serving Israeli, Saudi Arabian and Islamic State interests.

and the Russians starting to give a cool reception to the US,

Just theatre. Trump plays the honcho demanding the return of Crimea to Ukraine in order to appease the “bipartisan” (that is, deep state-sanctioned) war-party, while Russia pretends to be outraged. Both sides know that Crimea is Russian, and that this is not supposed to change or even discussed.

President Trump may have to resign himself to being very nice to China after conceding the one China policy.

Trump has been before anything else nice to the world. He has just outmaneuvered Porosheko-cum-US war party's trap in Donbass, he is not making a big issue out of China's islets, he is curtailing US support to Islamic State and al-Nusra terrorists (who are now facing extinction under Russian bombs and thus desperate to enter US with their Obama-granted green cards), he talked business rather than war in his Florida meeting with Japan's Abe, and will most problably talk business rather than war with China, as opposed to the idiotic clawn preceding him.

Trump's enemies are not Russia and China. Trump's (and humanity's) enemy is the US deep state, those whose name, like the evil, monstrous Abrahamic “god”'s, is forbidden to utter.

By the way, isn't it weird that the great Kalachakra teacher Kirti Tsenshab Rinpoche, who had always enjoyed perfect health, was suddenly diagnosed with a lethal liver cancer while in the heartland of those the Buddha called the “mleccha” (barbarians)?

we will have to wait and see.

The Buddha taught that this world (or any world to that effect) is the projection of our own minds, and that by purifying our inner and secret worlds we are also purifying the so-called outer world.

Matibhadra

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2017, 10:14:39 PM »
And thank you Ringo Starr for yet another valuable research exposing the nature of those to whom the desperate self-exiled Tibetan mafia is trying to resort.

As the great Cicerus, who already two millenia ago pointed to the danger posed by Abrahamist troublemakers once said, “pares cum paribus facillime congregantur” (equals with equals very easily associate).

Ringo Starr

• Email
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2017, 02:15:45 PM »
See what Sikyong's friends may have done.

The Washington Post
27 February 2017

In Japan, a scandal over a school threatens to entangle Abe

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/in-japan-a-scandal-over-a-school-threatens-to-entangle-abe/2017/02/27/29486b94-fa1a-11e6-aa1e-5f735ee31334_story.html

Ringo Starr

• Email
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2017, 03:43:30 PM »
Update on Lobsang Sangay's friends:

In Japan, Right-Wing School Scandal Entangles 2 Women Close to Abe

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/21/world/asia/japan-abe-wife-school-scandal.html?_r=0

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2017, 03:03:02 AM »
CTA has nothing to offer Japan that would deemed valuable enough for Japan to invest in or donate to. Japan has her own rich culture and tradition, religion and spiritual practice, and does not need the Dalai Lama and CTA to interfere and put any ban on their religious and spiritual practices. Just go home, Lobsang Sangay, spend time with your family, and maybe spend a little time trying to do good for your own people (of what's left) in Dharamsala.

Tianni

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2017, 09:13:47 AM »
Having failed to show any  results under his leadership, Sikyong Sangay visit to Japan  is one of  the way to cover CTA failure.  During this visit , nothing new, Tibetan leaders will keep talking about China. And in view of CTA has nothing can be contributed to the economic of Japan, this obviously is another world politic game. I hope CTA will focus on the unity of the Tibet and do something to benefit Tibetan instead of keep blaming others especially using religion. One of them is the action of ban the Dorje Shugden Practice which doesn’t  bring any benefits to Tibet. Since the ban of Dorje Shugden till to date  we only see the result are family separation, hatred and disharmony between Tibetan. The ban should be lifted immediately

Ringo Starr

• Email
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2017, 01:21:20 PM »
Here we go again:

http://tibet.net/2017/04/tibetan-parliamentarians-urges-japan-parliament-to-pass-resolution-on-mwa-policy-and-meet-think-tank/

And the saddest bit is that the CTA continues to peddle the increasing number of self immolations happening in Tibet like thieves peddling stolen Rolex watches. Where is the compassion? Where is the advice from His Holiness the all compassionate to Tibetans to stop killing themselves which is obviously against Buddhist doctrine?

"Addressing the Japanese parliamentarians, Tibetan MP Tenzin Jamyang said the self-immolation of Tibetans inside Tibet shows the Chinese government’s continued repressive policies in Tibet."

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2017, 06:04:50 AM »
Watch out, the elite members of CTA are not so stupid after all. Or rather they are desperate to create further disharmony in the world order.

Since the "Holiday" visit of Sikyong, Dr. Lobsang Sangay to Japan in February 2017, there is a follow up in April this year by Tibetang MP, Tenzin Jamyang.

The follow up is done by another elite, maybe time for another member to take a holiday at the expense of the Tibetans in exile.

Nothing new from Tenzin Jamyang visit in relation to that of Dr. Lobsang Sangay.  Sing the same pathetic nonsense of being bullied by China and how to go forward with their cause of "Free Tibet".  In this field of playing victim, CTA is good at, as they have bullied enough Dorje Shugden devotees and seen the consequences, they can act their results out very effectively.

Is there something not right with the USA donations since Mr. Trump took on the presidency, and CTA is desperate for a new benefactor, like Japan?

Or they are desiring to create further disharmony among the world order, rekindling the historical issues China has with Japan's denial over the Nanjing Massacre?   The CTA is good at creating disharmony as they are the expert.  Case in view is the Dorje Shugden controversy.

Japan is a very advanced country and among the world leadership to maintain peace and harmony, let not the CTA be influential with the real Japanese government.  Of course CTA can sell their story to those Japanese who denies wrong done during the Nanjing episode.