Author Topic: Stasi Tenzin Peljor aka Michael Jäckel aka Mick Jackman  (Read 75480 times)

pemachen

• Email
Re: Stasi Tenzin Peljor aka Michael Jäckel aka Mick Jackman
« Reply #135 on: July 14, 2017, 08:27:00 PM »
A “Gelugpa” monk (Peljor) attacking a Nyingma “lama” (Sogyal). What better than just this in order to instigate intersectarian hatred among Tibetan Buddhists?

Now that “Peljor”, just like his mentor Ringu “tulku”, are well established as salariated assets of their supreme mentor, the Hungarian-American-Jewish terrorist financier George Soros, this sounds rather as an anti-Buddhist, Abrahamist, mleccha, barbaric strategy aimed at bringing incontrollable chaos, hatred, and division among Buddhist communities.

I don't think that is the case. Peljor attacks all monks, for sure it is creating problems among Buddhist communities, whether or not it is paid by Soros.

So what do you suggest we do to stop Peljor from his action of destroying the Dharma? Obviously it is not possible to go against Soros, whose net worth is USD 25.2 billion.

DharmaDefender

« Reply #136 on: July 14, 2017, 10:16:57 PM »
I don't think that is the case. Peljor attacks all monks, for sure it is creating problems among Buddhist communities, whether or not it is paid by Soros.

So what do you suggest we do to stop Peljor from his action of destroying the Dharma? Obviously it is not possible to go against Soros, whose net worth is USD 25.2 billion.

If theres one thing Ive noticed about Peljor and his lot, is that they never grow anything because their whole life is about destroying other people and other organisations. The karmas come back to him because despite having Ringus backing, hes got what, 10-20 people attending his classes? Whats he grown on his own?
 What organisation? What centre?

So perhaps instead of going to ILT to study texts and all of that, he should actually go back and start at the very basics - learn how to rejoice for others and stop criticising other teachers. That seems to me to be the most rudimentary behaviour of being a monk.

Haha it also speaks to ILT that theyve got students like Peljor. They were started by a Shugden practitioner and then kicked all of them out once the ban came around. So they were once a Dorje Shugden-practising organisation and then abandoned it in favour of being politically correct. Their loss, because look at the type of people they attract now...  ???

Rowntree

« Reply #137 on: July 15, 2017, 06:44:48 AM »
I am not surprised that this post is still alive and people continue to expose the nasty side of Stasi Tenzin Peljor. Karma comes back: what comes around, goes around. He has spent more than a decade of his life to building negative results that are now manifested as his exposé among many such as no one turn up at his dharma teaching, I mean who would want to listen to him when so many qualified masters out there we can listen to. He is basically a disgrace to our lineage to say the least.

vajratruth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #138 on: July 15, 2017, 09:13:19 AM »
I am not surprised that this post is still alive and people continue to expose the nasty side of Stasi Tenzin Peljor. Karma comes back: what comes around, goes around. He has spent more than a decade of his life to building negative results that are now manifested as his exposé among many such as no one turn up at his dharma teaching, I mean who would want to listen to him when so many qualified masters out there we can listen to. He is basically a disgrace to our lineage to say the least.

I think the Jäckel's karma for all the damage he has done has yet come back. Look at how he is doing everything he can to create schism, instigate conflict often leading to violence, planting doubts in the minds of students of their teachers and lineage, destroying centuries-old sacred beliefs and practices, harming holy Gurus, discrediting the sangha and distorting the Dharma.

I think his karma from all these negative actions will be far bigger and more serious than being openly discussed on a public forum.

Imagine how many people have been made to turn away from the Dharma because of Jäckel's evil campaigns? This is Langdarma reincarnated.

dsnowlion

« Reply #139 on: July 15, 2017, 10:54:38 AM »
It's obvious that the stasi defected Ringu Tulku and now trying to get his way into a bigger, more glamourous FPMT, that is why he dares to openly criticise his teacher's sponsor and good friend Sogyal Rinpoche on his website. I heard from one source that the ex-stasi was elated when Ringu Tulku gave permission for him to leave the centre to go to Italy. This just shows how ungrateful the ex-stasi is

I just wonder if Ringu Rinpoche knows all this about Peljor and all the nasty things he writes about other Lamas including his Lama's "best friend" Sogyal? I wonder what Ringu Rinpoche would then say to his beloved Stasi student? Would he accept this kind of behaviour as a monk? When he puts his Lama's good friend down, what is he saying about his own Lama? ---- That his Lama mixes with the "wrong" kind of Lama that sexually abuses his students? What does it mean when he writes and highlights so much about his Guru's friend and even sponsor? Is Ringgu Rinpoche okay with all of this and accepts them? Well, obviously he condones it since he is Sogyal's good friend and never said a word. Maybe to them, it is really a tantric thing which then means Peljor should not criticise Sogyal. Is Peljor even qualified to judge? We know he thinks he is.  I'm Not here to say what Sogyal Rinpoche does is OK at all, but just analysing Stasi Peljor's behaviour and his indirect behaviour of shaming his own Lama along the way.

Seeing his website screenshots from Prajna sure tells us what he spends most of his time doing. Very very weird coming from a monk, someone whom we are supposed to respect feel safe with. Obviously, this one is just here for some fame and glory. 

Matibhadra

« Reply #140 on: July 18, 2017, 05:03:25 PM »
A “Gelugpa” monk (Peljor) attacking a Nyingma “lama” (Sogyal). What better than just this in order to instigate intersectarian hatred among Tibetan Buddhists?

Now that “Peljor”, just like his mentor Ringu “tulku”, are well established as salariated assets of their supreme mentor, the Hungarian-American-Jewish terrorist financier George Soros, this sounds rather as an anti-Buddhist, Abrahamist, mleccha, barbaric strategy aimed at bringing incontrollable chaos, hatred, and division among Buddhist communities.

I don't think that is the case.

Sure! According to you what Peljor and his paymaster George Soros (not to mention another of Soros' puppet, the evil dalie) want is to bring peace and harmony among Buddhists, which they do for instance promoting sectarian witch-hunts! How cute!

Peljor attacks all monks,

Wrong. He does not attack the evil dalie, who is a “monk”, although a transvestite one. Ringu “tulku” is also a “monk”, or at least dresses as one, and is not attacked by Peljor either.

In common they are all monks, they all eat out of Soros' hand, and none of them is attacked by Peljor, which shows that your ridiculous attempt to defend Tsadra Foundation's owner and sponsor, the financial terrorist George Soros, is a non-starter.

for sure it is creating problems among Buddhist communities,

You don't care about such problems. Your only task here is to criticize Peljor as a smokescreen to defend his paymaster, the financial terrorist George Soros.

whether or not it is paid by Soros.

Didn't I tell you? Bravely trying to defend the financial terrorist George Soros! Trying to score some cookie points with Jewish-owned, Gelugpa-hating, pseudo-Buddhist Tsadra Foundation! If you are a good girl or boy, for sure Soros can take a few bucks out of his 25.2 billion dollars to help you paying you bills, right?

So what do you suggest we do to stop Peljor from his action of destroying the Dharma?

Before pretending to be concerned with Peljor and the destruction of the Dharma, ask yourself what you do to stop your love for the financial terrorist George Soros and his 25.2 billion dollars.

Obviously it is not possible to go against Soros, whose net worth is USD 25.2 billion.

Didn't I tell you? To you, money is the key, and your side is just where the money is.

Rowntree

« Reply #141 on: January 14, 2018, 03:04:36 AM »
Peljor is in action again. He is still busy creating schism while dealing with his court cases creating many different new sites while leeching on FPMT, enjoying better pay from CTA while pretending to be a monk and disgrace the Buddha's sacred robes. You may wonder having court cases against him should make things differently, but it hasn't changed a bit. In fact, he seems to be even more active in managing his various sites and continue creating factions between different Buddhist groups. It has proven again that he has a huge support behind him in monetary form for sure, i.e. the Central Tibetan Administration (CTA). Having hardly anyone who attended his "Dharma teachings", for him to be able to raise EU$50,000 in a few days, it says a lot of about the support he gets for his defamation, schismatic, etc. type of works online. Peljor must be punished very seriously before he stops creating more negative karmas for himself to be born in hell.

Pema8

« Reply #142 on: January 23, 2018, 02:59:14 AM »
I don't get it! Why does Peljor want to become a monk when all he does is politics!

He should know by now that making politics is a different career altogether!