Author Topic: Stasi Tenzin Peljor aka Michael Jäckel aka Mick Jackman  (Read 75492 times)

ShugdenProtector

Re: Stasi Tenzin Peljor aka Michael Jäckel aka Mick Jackman
« Reply #105 on: February 28, 2017, 09:39:33 PM »
Stasi Peljor and his gang Carol and the other funny one... linda was it... is just so full of hate. I do not understand why they even call themselves Buddhist?

No REAL Buddhist practitioner has SOOOOO MUCH TIME to waste and keep their hot gossip on Buddhist scandals active on their blog/facebook etc. Which Buddhist practitioner have that much time dedicated talking about people they do not even personally know? They MUST be paid by the Tibetan exile government CTA. No one is so free and does not need to work? to have so much time doing what they do, opening so many blog defaming other teachers, centers, people? And what kind of good or benefit do they bring to anyone with their gossip and negative remarks? What kind of Buddhist keeps talking bad about other people.

YES "Who died and made you the Buddhist police?"

Look if you disagree with you centre NKT/teachers/members and friends there, fine... leave and go but why don't you show them you are better and more successful and happy? Why do you show the world you are desperate, bitter and empty, just creating empty senseless news that nobody even cares? Why don't you give back to the world positively, hey go save some dolphins or something, that would be way much better than you gossiping meaninglessly about other Buddhist people and break your vows daily because it is obvious your motivation is not to help anyone.

ShugdenProtector

« Reply #106 on: March 02, 2017, 09:19:07 AM »

Stasi Peljor is at it again... he just cannot help it but lives to spread gossip, lies, scandals and basically Buddhist tabloid news for the benefit of all sentient beings. This is from his twitter. Seriously - Why would a Buddhist monk, a real one, be so FREE to keep doing social media that talks bad about his ex-centre all the time? If he was a real Buddhist, wouldn't he practice more Dharma instead of gossip? Shouldn't he be in some kind of retreat, teaching people Dharma, practices, meditation etc.

Also if he was a real Buddhist monk and if really NKT did all those nasty stuff he and his group in WNTTAS (We Need To Talk About Shugden) keep spreading is true, then why won't they take it to court and sue NKT? Surely if there are enough evidences and proofs, they would have a case and they would win, no?

Why so much time using social media to spread their hate and bitterness on a previous centre? I'm getting tired of seeing them because it just isn't Buddhist practice and it just has no meaning. It is just a disgrace to Buddhist and Buddhism in general as a whole and on top of that he wears a monk's robe representing Lord Buddha who is all wisdom and compassion doing this, condemning others.

As a monk should you not follow Buddha's teachings and practice "forgiveness, compassion" and all that, even if whatever your enemy did to you was true? At least have some dignity and move on quietly and do well with your Dharma practice to show your "enemy" you succeeded. I don't think Buddha ever said if you got hurt by someone, you should seek revenge and hurt them back and keep gossiping and to social media it continuously. This is why I think he is probably paid by CTA to keep going and slanderering others, to distract Tibetans from CTA's real cause of their failures. Really sad. This Peljot should be careful because one day people are gonna say enough is enough and he'll end up in some jail. 

dsnowlion

« Reply #107 on: March 03, 2017, 07:06:56 PM »
Been away for awhile but now I'm back and well well well what do we have here? Some who claims to be a monk but loves creating trouble and slandering others? Well what results has he got to show about himself that anyone should even bother of care?
I notice that there is pattern with these ex-centre members. When we go deeper to investigate and find out who they are, we will discover these common traits:

1) They always COMPLAIN and never offer any solution. It is as if they live to complain, gossip and just yak like empty vessels to no end

2) When a solution is being given to them they will never take it because their main motivation is no.1

3) All of them are bitter, hateful, to a point they actually hate themselves. Must if not why do they complain so much? Successful people don't complain, they find a solution a move on with life.

4) Yes they have NO LIFE. Seems like they have A LOT of free time to yak, complain, b*&%$ and spread rumours and lies about others but they don't have time to "improve" themselves, like in Peljor and Carol's case, aren't they suppose to be Buddhist, do some retreat, meditation, practice, teach or something useful instead of writing nasty stuff about this and that centre. Really WHO CARES? Do they think what they write has any impact or even a dent? Look, results shows... and honey NKT is still growing no matter how much rumours and bad gossip they and the CTA create. So really GET A LIFE already cos 3/4 of it is already gone!

5) When you look at them and who they are and what they themselves have got to show? Where are they at and their own success, you realise they are nowhere and basically losers in their own field. They themselves are failures and got nothing to show. Sorry but reality bites! Look at Peljor, what you got to show that you are doing well? It's not like you built your own centre, have hundreds of students, touring and giving Dharma talks, I guess if you were, you wouldn't have so much free time to create hateful blogs lol. So there goes.

6) They blame everything on everyone and they dare call themselves Buddhist and condemn others. What a huge hypocrite! And I never knew this was what Buddha taught us to do and for monks to set such got hostile, hateful examples.

Bottom line is, these are some of their traits and pattern and oh another thing is they are great at denying everything and they excellent at bullshitting even themselves without any conscience. Looks like sooner or later they will get caught out.

ShugdenProtector

« Reply #108 on: March 04, 2017, 07:27:54 PM »
Peljor is for sure being paid by the corrupt Central Tibetan Administration who sees Shugden Lamas or people who go against their vision as a THREAT and they are jealous of their growth!

But the funny thing is why they do not see the same threats with the Rangzen group when they are actually more threatening towards Tibetan's because they disturb and destroy every chance the Dalai Lama has to find ways to have dialogue with China, for Tibet's autonomy, for Dalai Lama to return to Tibet. DOn't they get it???

Why is the Rangzen activist group or people now being used and turned to attack the Shugden people? Looks like CTA is trying hard to SPLIT everyone, so in the end Tibetan just end up destroying themselves. Looks like it.

They like to say Shugden is being paid by China, but they cannot prove one single word of it. They keep rehashing the same silly lies and spamming and harassing Shugden people. This has got stop. Because the more they say that the more China will really support and promote Shugden monasteries and practice in CHina... which is not bad for us because then Dharma and Dorje Shugden lineage will grow even bigger. But would be very bad for the CTA and the Tibetans.

What Peljor is doing will eventually lead him to prison because of his defamatory blog post which is very out there in the open, clearly stating everything. And even if he took it down now, there will still be cyber trails and evidences. I only have one thing to say to Peljor...

PrajNa

« Reply #109 on: March 10, 2017, 04:24:07 AM »
Guess who Peljor is after now? Reporting about the embezzlement case of former abbot of Wat Phra Dhammakaya, the 72-year-old monk allegedly received multi-million-baht donations.

When will this Stasi stop destroying Buddhism? He is still going on and on about the Triratna group and the sexual scandals.  :-[

« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 07:38:37 PM by Vajraprotector »

pemachen

• Email
« Reply #110 on: March 12, 2017, 12:11:57 AM »
It seems that many people are unhappy with Stasi Tenzin Peljor and there are even images circulating around on the internet on this. Here are some of them, I thought it might be good to post them here so people will know what a wolf in monk's costume he is in.

Some people like Stasi Tenzin Peljor are really shameless and has no conscience, what kind of a Buddhist monk is he really? Why does the Dalai Lama not stop him? I figure the Dalai Lama is not in the know about this 'monk'. This is the kind of monk that His Holiness the Dalai Lama ordained? I am sure Stasi Tenzin Peljor uses his robes to fool people to get support, respect and money. Well not everyone is fooled.

Some people wear monk robes for improving their spirituality and some wear it for business purposes. If I am new in the Tibetan Buddhism scene, I will be disgusted to discover what Stasi Tenzin Peljor is seen to be doing. He also gets close to the Dalai Lama and the Tibetan leadership in Dharamsala to authenticate himself.

Kevin Dalton really did a good job to expose Stasi Tenzin Peljor who has so many names and fake accounts. Among his many names are: Tenzin Paljor aka Mick Jackman aka Michael Jackel aka Blake Smith.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 12:46:50 AM by vajratruth »

Big Uncle

« Reply #111 on: March 12, 2017, 01:30:52 AM »
It seems that many people are unhappy with Stasi Tenzin Peljor and there are even images circulating around on the internet on this. Here are some of them, I thought it might be good to post them here so people will know what a wolf in monk's costume he is in.

Some people like Stasi Tenzin Peljor are really shameless and has no conscience, what kind of a Buddhist monk is he really? Why does the Dalai Lama not stop him? I figure the Dalai Lama is not in the know about this 'monk'. This is the kind of monk that His Holiness the Dalai Lama ordained? I am sure Stasi Tenzin Peljor uses his robes to fool people to get support, respect and money. Well not everyone is fooled.

Some people wear monk robes for improving their spirituality and some wear it for business purposes. If I am new in the Tibetan Buddhism scene, I will be disgusted to discover what Stasi Tenzin Peljor is seen to be doing. He also gets close to the Dalai Lama and the Tibetan leadership in Dharamsala to authenticate himself.

Kevin Dalton really did a good job to expose Stasi Tenzin Peljor who has so many names and fake accounts. Among his many names are: Tenzin Paljor aka Mick Jackman aka Michael Jackel aka Blake Smith.

I can't believe this. Tenzin Paljor is at his old tricks again. It is clear that he must be paid because he is posing as the impostor Blake Smith. Who else would want to go through all this trouble to maintain anonymous accounts just to spread gossip and negative talk?

It is clear that he just wants to spread gossip and schism as he usually does with his Buddhist controversy blog site and other social media platforms. It is good that people is exposing and weeding him out for the fake monk that he is. For all the things that he does, I am not surprise that there are many people who is out to expose him and say all sort of nasty things to him.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 01:34:28 AM by Big Uncle »

Rowntree

« Reply #112 on: March 12, 2017, 01:39:22 AM »
This stasi has never failed to disappoint me. He and his old useless tricks are so easy to be caught. He is a live example of what goes around, comes around. This is a result of his lying and vindictive actions and I believe more will come. This is just too easy for him to get away with. I don't like him to suffer but I believe he should taste his own medicines in order to learn his lessons. How sad can it be for a lay to talk about an ordained and expose him! I must hold my motivation very strongly so I do not be like him and had to suffer from all the negative results of his actions. This is just the beginning. Karma will catch up very soon!

Erstvollzug

• Email
« Reply #113 on: March 12, 2017, 02:06:45 AM »
I agree with you Rowntree.
Stasi Peljor will get what he did to others for sure. He is such a disgusting example of a Buddhist monk. Disgusting. Stop Lying Tenzin Peljor!

Everything he writes and comments everywhere on the internet will be saved. Everything. Will keep collecting evidence of his defamation of others. It will be useful later as evidence.

This stasi has never failed to disappoint me. He and his old useless tricks are so easy to be caught. He is a live example of what goes around, comes around. This is a result of his lying and vindictive actions and I believe more will come. This is just too easy for him to get away with. I don't like him to suffer but I believe he should taste his own medicines in order to learn his lessons. How sad can it be for a lay to talk about an ordained and expose him! I must hold my motivation very strongly so I do not be like him and had to suffer from all the negative results of his actions. This is just the beginning. Karma will catch up very soon!

KarmaRangdrol

« Reply #114 on: March 13, 2017, 12:09:31 AM »

Did someone mention karma? Haha sorry, bad joke. Look, what we have here is a classic case of sour grapes. He couldn't make it on his own dime so he has piggybacked on the name of a bigger lama like Ringu Tulku. Jesus Christ man, stick to your own damn tradition. You got ordained a Gelug and now you're teaching under a Kagyu teacher, beating down Nyingmas? Is this your idea of Rime because frankly it's a joke.

In fact, the idea of Stasi Peljor being a 'monk' is a joke. He thinks because he's Dharamsala's police, that he can go around wielding a baton smacking down whoever he wants. What he doesn't realize is he's their stooge. While they sit in the sidelines absolved of all responsibility, he's the one publicly doing the dirty work. All of those websites that have his name on them? Once legal proceedings begin does he really think Ringu Tulku and everyone else will pony up the cash for his legal fees?

All it takes for this little lap dog to get a little giddy in the head is a good word and a pat on the back from His Holiness the Dalai Lama and he'll do anything, including take the fall for them. What a joke.

Erstvollzug

• Email
« Reply #115 on: March 16, 2017, 11:26:58 PM »
Is Stasi Tenzin Peljor really a monk? He disrobed many times and gave his vows back isn't it? Who did he take his vows from? Where does he go for monthly monk confessions? How do we know he is a real monk or just some business opportunist wearing robes to get respect and money? How do we know he is a real monk? By the way he behaves and his website, he is very nasty and not compassionate for a monk. What kind of monk spreads gossip?

Rowntree

« Reply #116 on: March 18, 2017, 12:56:44 AM »
Nice try, Karma ;D ;D ;D This Stasi idea of Rime, if he really thought so, he is really crooked and wrong. The Stasi's idea of Rime is like mixing Italian pizza with Indian dhal and Chinese chap sui while calling it a dish! Anyone would know they belong to different category of cuisine and should be enjoyed separately. In the same way, it makes no sense to mix different Buddhist traditions together and say it is all Buddhism.

If you pay attention to the Dalai Lama's public teachings where the Karmapa and Sakya Trizin attended, the content of the teachings are the combination of outstanding works of the profound and vast traditions composed by the masters universally renowned as the ‘Six Ornaments and Two Supreme Ones’, as well as others such as Buddhapalita and Arya Vimuktisena, the 17 Nalanda masters, that is learned in various schools of Buddhism, especially that of the Tibetan Buddhist tradition. So, there is no mixing of various traditions' teachings but sharing the general view of Buddhism by the Dalai Lama.

The Stasi couldn't do what the Dalai Lama can do and definitely show no sign to have grasped the various teachings of the traditional masters by reading his tabloid blog that only spread gossips, wrong views and his anger. He is definitely not a monk, worst still, a Buddhist who practises the basis principles of Buddhism. He shouldn't be in robes and definitely not stay ordained to further degrade Buddhism for the worst.

Did someone mention karma? Haha sorry, bad joke. Look, what we have here is a classic case of sour grapes. He couldn't make it on his own dime so he has piggybacked on the name of a bigger lama like Ringu Tulku. Jesus Christ man, stick to your own damn tradition. You got ordained a Gelug and now you're teaching under a Kagyu teacher, beating down Nyingmas? Is this your idea of Rime because frankly it's a joke.

In fact, the idea of Stasi Peljor being a 'monk' is a joke. He thinks because he's Dharamsala's police, that he can go around wielding a baton smacking down whoever he wants. What he doesn't realize is he's their stooge. While they sit in the sidelines absolved of all responsibility, he's the one publicly doing the dirty work. All of those websites that have his name on them? Once legal proceedings begin does he really think Ringu Tulku and everyone else will pony up the cash for his legal fees?

All it takes for this little lap dog to get a little giddy in the head is a good word and a pat on the back from His Holiness the Dalai Lama and he'll do anything, including take the fall for them. What a joke.

Erstvollzug

• Email
« Reply #117 on: March 19, 2017, 02:09:19 PM »
Who would attend a Dharma talk by Tenzin Peljor? I would not but would you?

Rowntree

« Reply #118 on: March 19, 2017, 07:20:13 PM »
Who would attend a Dharma talk by Tenzin Peljor? I would not but would you?

No way unless I want more mess in my life! People seek asylum and solace in Buddhism at the beginning normally. When they are at the entrance, they are expecting calmness, peace, and everything is going to be alright. They would have by now tired of gossip, controversy, back stabbing, discrimination, all human bad qualities. Getting to Stasi Peljor's blog is a true put off where it contains words that describe other people's wrong doings, how he has spotted their flaws and obviously how good he is. People had enough of this when they seek a way out but Stasi Peljor didn't help but push them back in where they left. So who would attend his talk which is not dharmic at all?

dsnowlion

« Reply #119 on: March 19, 2017, 11:11:37 PM »
Well All I can say for Stasi Peljor his gang is....

Watch out because

Germany threatens to fine social media companies €50m for hate speech and fake news

Germany has threatened severe penalties for companies that fail to crack down on hate speech, illegal content and fake news.

In a crack down on social media companies such as Facebook and Twitter, Germany has proposed levying fines of up to €50 million (£44m) for the failure to remove such posts.

As part of the measures, sites will have to delete offending material within a week and run 24-hour helplines for concerned users. Illegal material, such as racist language, will have have to be removed within seven days.... more here... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/03/14/germany-threatens-fine-social-media-companies-50m-hate-speech/