Author Topic: Stasi Tenzin Peljor aka Michael Jäckel aka Mick Jackman  (Read 75490 times)

ShugdenProtector

Re: Stasi Tenzin Peljor aka Michael Jäckel aka Mick Jackman
« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2017, 03:28:03 PM »

It would be easy for Peljor to turn off all of his sites. So you are right. The fact he refuses to tells us very clearly that not only is he not a victim as he tends to paint himself, but his intent is not to resolve the problem. We can conclude this based on the fact none of his articles ever present any solutions. They only present what he views as facts, although the vast majority are unsubstantiated or otherwise already disproved by the law.

His real motivation is to keep spreading falsehoods and attacking people who somehow have benefited the community at large? I don't know any other monk who spends their time opening websites that focus on attacking others. Must've missed the memo on that being part of the vows.[/b]

Hahaha I love what you said... TOO REAL, TOO HONEST and ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH YOU 100% KarmaRangdrol. Yes it looks like Peljor is more of tabloid news reporter for Buddhism in his own world and it sure looks like he is getting a lot of perks doing this. Otherwise why would he be so passionate? Or is he just passionate about hating others due to the bitterness he still holds on too for leaving NKT?

And when you do look at his BLOG (correction it should be blog), how many people actually go in to comment? Is it a spectrum of different people or the handful of old bitter "survivors" from NKT using that as a channel/excuse to rant and rave. Yes NO solution just none sense. So I guess the longer he leaves all this defamation websites on, the clearer his motivation becomes, and sorry to say this sure ain't going to look great down the line. Sorry but who wants to study under a Buddhist monk who spends half his day spreading negative, false news about others. I certainly would not. So I hope Mr. Peljor comes here and read some sense if he really cares for his future, or maybe he will switch again once the CTA finds him irrelevant. The SOLUTION is clear Peljor.

Matibhadra

« Reply #91 on: February 20, 2017, 01:58:25 AM »
Sorry but who want a to study under a Buddhist monk who spends half his day spreading negative false news about others.

Maybe you prefer a travesty of monk who spends his whole day spreading negative false news about others, such as the evil dalie.

It would be easy for Peljor to turn off all of his sites.

Which he will probably not do, because he is fully supported by Ringu Soros Money Tsadra “Tulku” and specially by the evil dalie-

Therefore, people supporting the evil dalie, including Socyal “Rinpoche” and his minions, cannot complain about Peljor, just because such people indirectly support him.

Isn't it ridiculous simultaneously to support and to complain about someone?

PrajNa

« Reply #92 on: February 20, 2017, 04:19:38 AM »

It would be easy for Peljor to turn off all of his sites. So you are right. The fact he refuses to tells us very clearly that not only is he not a victim as he tends to paint himself, but his intent is not to resolve the problem. We can conclude this based on the fact none of his articles ever present any solutions. They only present what he views as facts, although the vast majority are unsubstantiated or otherwise already disproved by the law.

His real motivation is to keep spreading falsehoods and attacking people who somehow have benefited the community at large? I don't know any other monk who spends their time opening websites that focus on attacking others. Must've missed the memo on that being part of the vows.[/b]

Hahaha I love what you said... TOO REAL, TOO HONEST and ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH YOU 100% KarmaRangdrol. Yes it looks like Peljor is more of tabloid news reporter for Buddhism in his own world and it sure looks like he is getting a lot of perks doing this. Otherwise why would he be so passionate? Or is he just passionate about hating others due to the bitterness he still holds on too for leaving NKT?

And when you do look at his BLOG (correction it should be blog), how many people actually go in to comment? Is it a spectrum of different people or the handful of old bitter "survivors" from NKT using that as a channel/excuse to rant and rave. Yes NO solution just none sense. So I guess the longer he leaves all this defamation websites on, the clearer his motivation becomes, and sorry to say this sure ain't going to look great down the line. Sorry but who wants to study under a Buddhist monk who spends half his day spreading negative, false news about others. I certainly would not. So I hope Mr. Peljor comes here and read some sense if he really cares for his future, or maybe he will switch again once the CTA finds him irrelevant. The SOLUTION is clear Peljor.

One thing everyone agrees here is that Peljor is known for doing all these: creating sites that defame others. I do agree that perhaps only a handful of the so-called survivors visit his page because there are not many comments. Funny why his own accomplices do not give much support to his work.

He really should just shut the sites down and be a real monk - he still has the chance now. He should also stop guiding the survivors in the wrong direction. The survivors still has some respects for other teachers, they should be guided to continue their religious path, not this way to become angry bitter self-righteous holier than thou 'Buddhists' just because they met the Dalai Lama.

The funny thing is that the Dalai Lama praised Geshe Kelsang Gyatso in front of them, saying that Geshe Kelsang Gyatso’s commentary to Shantideva’s ‘Guide to the Bodhisattva’s Way of Life’ is good, and that they should in fact regard him with respect. Did they 'believe' what the Dalai Lama tell them? Doesn't seem like it on their facebook groups with all their hate posts.

Matibhadra

« Reply #93 on: February 20, 2017, 11:28:54 PM »
He really should just shut the sites down and be a real monk - he still has the chance now.

His mentors, the evil dalie and Ringu Soros Tsadra Money “rimey Tulku” didn't tell him to do so, so he won't do so.

He should also stop guiding the survivors in the wrong direction.

As long as those helplessly sucked into the evil dalaite personality cult believe that they are “survivors” of a pure lama such as Geshe Kelsang Gyatso there is no direction to them which is not wrong.

The survivors still has some respects for other teachers,

Those disgraced souls sucked into the evil dalaite personality cult may respect whatever other so-called “teacher” they want, but they are doomed to fry in the deepest hell as long as they lack respect for a pure guru which was their previous teacher, such as Geshe Kelsang Gyatso, as stated by the Buddha himself.

Of course their condition is even worse if they develop respect for a so-called “teacher” such as the evil criminal dalie or any of his accomplices, such as Socyal “Rinpoche”, no matter how many times the latter has managed to get away with the multiple accusations of sexual abuse haunting him for decades now.

they should be guided to continue their religious path,

A path from which they have ben thoroughly cut-off from, thanks to their disrespect for their previous teacher, a pure guru such as Geshe Kelsang Gyatso, and will never reenter even after many cosmic ages, unless and until they thoroughly purify their bonds with their pure ex-guru through confession, and so forth.

not this way to become angry bitter self-righteous holier than thou 'Buddhists' just because they met the Dalai Lama.

Which proves that there is no easier way to become an angry, bitter, self-righteous holier than thou 'Buddhists' apart from meeting the evil criminal dalie, and being sucked into his abominable dalaite personality cult.

Matibhadra

« Reply #94 on: February 21, 2017, 01:05:13 AM »
*A path from which they have been thoroughly cut-off, thanks to their disrespect for [...]

PrajNa

« Reply #95 on: February 22, 2017, 04:19:38 AM »

Stasi Peljor is at it again. Is Peljor really so foolish to be among those who "allowed ourselves to be deceived by the skillful PR of the Triratna Buddhist Order". Then again, he was foolish to be 'deceived' by NKT to begin with.

Targetting Lamas with followings, perhaps he needs some increase of traffic to his website? I don't recall CTA has anything to do with Triratna Buddhist Order.

His latest hobby is exposing teachers with sexual scandals, shows who this ex-employee of the Ministerium für Staatsicherheit really is, to get views up to his websites with no regard for the reputation of Buddhism, Buddhist teacher and the faith of the followers.

ShugdenProtector

« Reply #96 on: February 22, 2017, 05:38:32 AM »
I do not if it is his writing and how he presents it that is such a great turn off and boring actually, i read only half way and switched off. It sound like a desperate housewives' gossip column. Sorry actually those columns sound even more interesting than this Peljor's writings. EVEN IF IT WAS TRUE... the way he presents it is not with clear fact/evidences and the style of writing is just plain b#$%^ & complain... not really reporting like someone unbias or someone who even cares.

So I guess maybe that is why I got bored and turned off and no wonder not many people actually read his stuff. These kind of news and information is better off being told in a more reputable media/publication. Not like how Peljor does it. So whether what he says is true or false, is not the point here. Really what is it with this Peljor, who hired him to be the police of Tibetan Buddhist sanghas? Hasn't he got anything else better to do, like errmm teach Dharma?

Sorry but I do not agree and like how what he does, that's just my opinion. And what about himself, why does he not expose about himself? Why did he leave NKT? How come everyone in NKT is wrong and he is right? Why should anyone believe his story? Why did he disrobe twice? It does not matter if you are allowed to disrobe 10 times or what not, the question is why did you in the first place. And must be both sides of the story presented. It is all very ONE sided story which he tells, and who would believe him?

Despite what all these ex-NKT haters says, NKT is still growing but they, people like Peljor are not and are still nowhere, heading nowhere with their schismatic behaviour and hatred. Sad sad Peljor, poor thing, you are a monk, not a bad gossip channel. You did not become ordained to spread hate, to be vindictive, and to be so petty. As a monk you should behave with more kindness and compassion. Thanks.

KarmaRangdrol

« Reply #97 on: February 22, 2017, 09:29:34 PM »

Stasi Peljor is at it again. Is Peljor really so foolish to be among those who "allowed ourselves to be deceived by the skillful PR of the Triratna Buddhist Order". Then again, he was foolish to be 'deceived' by NKT to begin with.

Targetting Lamas with followings, perhaps he needs some increase of traffic to his website? I don't recall CTA has anything to do with Triratna Buddhist Order.

His latest hobby is exposing teachers with sexual scandals, shows who this ex-employee of the Ministerium für Staatsicherheit really is, to get views up to his websites with no regard for the reputation of Buddhism, Buddhist teacher and the faith of the followers.

Thanks for posting this PrajNa. My first thought is who really cares if something has become clear to Peljor? Who made him judge and jury of this entire issue? Let the police handle it instead of adding speculation to the matter. I find it incredible that this so-called monk is always adding his two cents into the mix when it is a legal matter. You guys are right, he is nothing better than a tabloid and his new website layout definitely reflects this.

What amazes me is how much time he spends attacking other people, writing new articles and the like. If he only put as much effort into organizing his center, he may have developed something as large as TBO or Rigpa by now.

ShugdenProtector

« Reply #98 on: February 23, 2017, 02:31:20 PM »
What amazes me is how much time he spends attacking other people, writing new articles and the like. If he only put as much effort into organizing his center, he may have developed something as large as TBO or Rigpa by now.

This is very true and I totally agree. I personally would not believe what he blogs because it is just filled with so much gossip and it is kind of odd such news is being highlighted in his blog. WHY on earth is a monk so into criticising other monks or centre? Why does he get so much time to this? Why not use that time and energy inti something that benefits people, like errm teach the Dharma? If I was a newbie and I know of a monk doing such things as Peljor is doing, I would be so turned off, it will not even encourage me to be Buddhist. In other words, what Peljor does drags Buddhist as a whole down the drain. Gives people such a bad image of Buddhism.

ShugdenProtector

« Reply #99 on: February 24, 2017, 11:24:28 AM »
Some should write...

Dear  Stasi Tenzin Peljor,

If you put in as much time and energy and effort towards bad mouthing, gossiping, creating schism, criticising, judging and defaming other people (does not matter whether it is true or not), to nurturing people to become good dharma practitioners, you may very well have your own centre by now?

I wonder why you enjoy talking negative about others so much? The last person I would expect to hear all this is from a monk. What Peljor does is put all sangha's reputation at stake and bring Buddhist down  with such conduct. What difference is Pelor from lay practitioners then.

pemachen

• Email
« Reply #100 on: February 26, 2017, 12:40:35 AM »

This is very true and I totally agree. I personally would not believe what he blogs because it is just filled with so much gossip and it is kind of odd such news is being highlighted in his blog. WHY on earth is a monk so into criticising other monks or centre? Why does he get so much time to this? Why not use that time and energy inti something that benefits people, like errm teach the Dharma? If I was a newbie and I know of a monk doing such things as Peljor is doing, I would be so turned off, it will not even encourage me to be Buddhist. In other words, what Peljor does drags Buddhist as a whole down the drain. Gives people such a bad image of Buddhism.

If you look at his website, let's assume you don't know it belongs to him, doesn't it appear as something that just utilises sensationalism to get perhaps website traffic? What is the purpose of this website seriously? If it is out of goodwill to tell people about the controversy, so what do people do after they know about it? There is no explanations by Stasi Peljor on how people can deal with the situation or anything that will improve or make the situation better.

Read the headlines in the image below from his website.

It is really a tabloid website out to get Buddhist monks and organizations into trouble, and to damage Buddhism's reputation further. You know what, let him who is without sin cast the first stone. What about Stasi Peljor himself? People should expose this 'controversy' of such a 'monk'. I think Stasi Peljor should write a post about himself on his blog. He is such a controversial monk, whose back is protected by Dharamsala. Stasi Peljor should really take a good look at himself, and write up a post about himself - the 'monk' who disrobed a few times, left his teachers and ran to another teacher, and a monk who uses all his time to say bad things about other teachers or lamas, well, is Stasi Peljor that pure and holy?

ShugdenProtector

« Reply #101 on: February 26, 2017, 09:44:08 PM »
It is really a tabloid website out to get Buddhist monks and organizations into trouble, and to damage Buddhism's reputation further. You know what, let him who is without sin cast the first stone. What about Stasi Peljor himself? People should expose this 'controversy' of such a 'monk'. I think Stasi Peljor should write a post about himself on his blog. He is such a controversial monk, whose back is protected by Dharamsala. Stasi Peljor should really take a good look at himself, and write up a post about himself - the 'monk' who disrobed a few times, left his teachers and ran to another teacher, and a monk who uses all his time to say bad things about other teachers or lamas, well, is Stasi Peljor that pure and holy?

Somehow I do not believe and think Dharamsala really has his back and protecting him... he is after all a 'foreigner' to them and a puppet to be used because he is desperate for some quick fame. You see if Stasi peljor gets caught and ends up in jail, do you honestly think CTA is gonna rescue him and come to his aid? Fat chance!

1) Firstly if they did do that it would expose them as the culprit pay master that got him to create all the nasty sites anyway and that would get them into trouble. So they are not going to do that. They will probably disassociate themselves from Peljor real fast!

2) Secondly, it would confirm that CTA purposely create schism, disunity amongst Tibetans and that they themselves are trying to destroy Tibetan Buddhism and culture as a whole!

So Mr. Peljor, if I were you, I would slowly but surely disconnect from all thos edefamation blog sites you created! And there are so many of them!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

pemachen

• Email
« Reply #102 on: February 26, 2017, 11:42:45 PM »

Somehow I do not believe and think Dharamsala really has his back and protecting him... he is after all a 'foreigner' to them and a puppet to be used because he is desperate for some quick fame. You see if Stasi peljor gets caught and ends up in jail, do you honestly think CTA is gonna rescue him and come to his aid? Fat chance!

1) Firstly if they did do that it would expose them as the culprit pay master that got him to create all the nasty sites anyway and that would get them into trouble. So they are not going to do that. They will probably disassociate themselves from Peljor real fast!

2) Secondly, it would confirm that CTA purposely create schism, disunity amongst Tibetans and that they themselves are trying to destroy Tibetan Buddhism and culture as a whole!

So Mr. Peljor, if I were you, I would slowly but surely disconnect from all those defamation blog sites you created! And there are so many of them!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Make sense. Dharamsala is in so much trouble on their own, I don't think CTA will bail Stasi Peljor out. Dhardon Sharling and her scandal of being removed from the Kashag is still fresh in people's mind. Sikyong Lobsang Sangay still has not clear the doubt of the public on how he managed to pay off a $227,000 mortgage just one week before he became the Prime Minister of the government-in-exile.

They have so much issues they need to settle for the Tibetans and their cohorts I don't think they will care about an Inji much. Undeniable that Stasi is working for the CTA, perhaps just a minor employee for some part time job.

I think the Stasi enjoys creating defamation websites as Peljor continuously posts up defaming posts about various teachers and monks. What is CTA not happy with Sogyal Rinpoche? What has CTA got to do with Sangharashita founder of the Triratna Buddhist Community?

Big Uncle

« Reply #103 on: February 28, 2017, 12:56:07 AM »

Stasi Tenzin Paljor, I just got one phrase for you. Who died and made you the Buddhist police? Are you here to spread bad news about Buddhist teachers and their sexual abuse. Why is it that you are always out to spread controversy all the time. If its not this Buddhist teacher, it is another. This is not something to be proud of and it does not increase people's faith in the Dharma. In fact, it reaffirms that Buddhist teachers can be depraved and perhaps not someone you would look up to. How does this help the Buddhadharma.

It also makes me wonder why do you take particular notice of this teacher's depravity. Does this reflect your own innermost desires? When you highlight it like that, it makes some people wonder if that is really what you are really after. Sex and desire as a monk are a dangerous combination because it destroys one vows and reputation and a potential to destroy the faith of many others out there. If that is the case, why do you still wear the Buddha's saffron-colored robes?

Why wear the sacred robes and deceived people?

Rowntree

« Reply #104 on: February 28, 2017, 09:37:03 PM »
Stasi Peljor sounded like a villager who makes a dung big deal. All his blabbing is ONLY to highlight the 650 comments on his post which he probably wrote and replied to himself. Imagine a monk who is supposed to focus on learning and practising dharma doing this all day long dying for attention and fame? Cracking his head all day long to look for "valuable" news for his blog that draw traffic there negatively? Can you imagine a monk who setup a blog to provoke others' desire with topics like sex, gossips, money, fame etc.? Why is Stasi Peljor remained in robes? He is better off disrobe and express his desire and sexuality (opsh...where's the soap) freely. His blog is a mirror of his innermost needs - 8 Worldly Dharma and sex.