Author Topic: Stasi Tenzin Peljor aka Michael Jäckel aka Mick Jackman  (Read 75488 times)

Matibhadra

Re: Stasi Tenzin Peljor aka Michael Jäckel aka Mick Jackman
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2017, 12:18:00 AM »
I for one, is here because

I make many funny typos, but you are the winner!!!

Matibhadra

« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2017, 01:48:28 AM »
Ask any Tibetans living in Tibetan communities. Why would they separate from the loved ones, their relatives because of a deity they practice?

You asked them one by one, and they unanimously responded that it was because of Peljor, right?

This is all the political plot of the CTA, to make it a big deal, when the Dalai Lama has said that it is fine to practice.

And then you believed that there is no ban, how cute! And what about Santa Claus last Christmas?

[...] Stasi Peljor is one of the people creating lots of troubles for Tibetan Buddhism and definitely need to be exposed.

You don't want to expose Stasi Peljor, yow want to cover CIA dalie.

He created websites to defame Shugden, Shugden Lamas, in fact any lama or teacher to get viewership with his so-called 'Buddhism controversy'. He is the controversy.

Stasi is to deflect attention from CIA, and Peljor is to deflect attention from the evil dalie, right?

According to you surely Peljor instituted the current anti-Shugden ban in the 1990s, and was even behind the evil 5th dalie's anti-Shugden ridiculous Nyingma rituals in the 17th century, and what else.

Your hysterical efforts to use Peljor as a smokescreen to protect your evil dalie evoke the ridiculous image of a Hillary Clinton using Putin as a smokescreen to cover her own serial, treasonous deeds of corruption and murdering.

Come on, Stasi Peljor is such a backstabber,

What would you expect from an evil dalie's minion?

he doesn't think the Dalai Lama is his hero,

If so, how could he be so bad? And if he is so bad, who else could be his hero?

he is just using the Dalai Lama to get his fame.

Which shows that he is endorsed by the evil dalie, and thus how ridiculous is your theory trying to dissociate them.

His middle name is betrayal, he left one teacher to the other.

But he didn't leave the evil dalie, which shows how much they belong to each other.

If the Shugden organisations and lamas grow bigger, I wouldn't be surprise if one day he will switch camp to Trijang Rinpoche's camp.

Since even the evil dalie was a student of the previous Trijang Rinpoche, whom he backstabbed and still nowadays repeatedly defames, why Peljor could not be a student of the current Trijang Rinpoche?

As a Buddhist, you should know that even the five yakshas eating the flesh and drinking the blood of the Bodhisattva became the first five students of the Buddha in Sarnath. Such is the power of Buddha's teaching.

Meanwhile, you are just engulfed in the most sordid gossip, thus throwing away your precious human rebirth.

KarmaRangdrol

« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2017, 03:22:58 AM »
I have recently been wondering though, having been raised in East Germany, maybe Peljor was indoctrinated in some way into Communist USSR thinking.

Your naive wondering is rooted in your need to dissociate Peljor from the evil dalie, whence your fanciful chimera.

And why do you need to dissociate Peljor from the evil dalie?

Just because you cannot conceive that the evil dalie supports both Peljor and his target, Socyal “Rinpoche”.

And why you cannot conceive that the evil dalie supports both Peljor and Socyal?

Because you thoroughly lack understanding of the behavior of criminals such as the evil dalie, who sets his own supporters against each other in order better to control both.

There is no “good” in this drama; it's the fight of evil against evil.
Matibhadra, I think we should all respect the mission statement of this site and stop using the term 'evil dalie'. I believe many here do not agree that the Dalai Lama is evil. Tenzin Peljor may be evil, but please do not disrespect the Dalai Lama. There is so much bad news online about Peljor, just google it, even DialogueIrelend which he used to contribute to couldn't resist to repost an expose piece by Indy Hack.

And this has carried through so he's now secretly working for the CCP.

But then your theory would not fit the fact that Peljor also attacks NKT, which according to Shugden-defamers is also working for the CCP.

Peljor is an ex-Stasi. Since when people working for “the firm” is known for believing in principles? Ever heard of a double agent?

pemachen - and I think you should just ignore Matibhadra. Empty vessels make the most noise. He bleats so much on the forum attacking people supposedly on the same side as him, because they don't share his views and his replies are predominantly sarcastic and petty, focusing on the usage of language and such (what else do you expect from a Brazilian anti-Semite?). People like that usually run out of steam once you ignore them, at least that's what my mother taught me.

KarmaRangdrol

« Reply #78 on: February 16, 2017, 03:27:08 AM »
Check out Stasi Facebook and him showing off his trips and new friends. Somehow he looks very comfy with the boys, they make him feel at home. You know he is really interested in boys by the look of his smile. I wonder how his sponsor, if there is any, would feel about his spending and intention.

Well certainly Peljor's spending doesn't have much to show for it. The Berlin centre's size and fame isn't due to his hard work but because he piggybacks on the name of a lama like Ringu Tulku. Interesting considering he was ordained Gelug a number of times. I wonder what Ringu Tulku would have to say if he knew about Peljor's activities. And if he knows and he approves... ???

thaimonk

« Reply #79 on: February 16, 2017, 03:47:33 AM »
How can we separate families apart due to religious belief? Within the Tibetan communities of India, they do exactly that. If you are practicing Dorje Shugden, then you are not able to join in with the rest of the Tibetan communities. Even families are forced to separate and not speak to each other if they practice Shugden. I have spoken to Tibetans who have not communicated with their families for over ten years. They fear reprisals. The people who continue with their Dorje Shugden practice are shunned by family members who choose not to do so. I have met and spoken to quite a few Tibetans who don't speak to their family members due to only their choice in Shugden. Stasi Tenzin Peljor will agree with this. After all he comes from East Germany where the secret police/state's Stasi had family members spy on each other and report on each other. If anyone had any political views not in concordance with the then East German communist ideology were arrested. Some never heard from again. Stasi Peljor grew up in this type of mentality. For Stasis, breaking up family members is routine.

Wonder why Stasi Peljor thinks he is so good and he is above everyone else to judge them via his filthy blog. He is wearing Buddhist monk robes and yet he operates a FILTHY BLOG that only serves to defame other people which is NONE OF HIS BUSINESS.

Matibhadra

« Reply #80 on: February 16, 2017, 04:25:41 AM »
pemachen - and I think you should just ignore Matibhadra.

How can you give an advice which you don't follow yourself?

Empty vessels make the most noise.

Which perfectly explains all this noise about Peljor, just empty fluff to cover the evil dalie's criminal activities.

He bleats so much on the forum attacking people supposedly on the same side as him,

And me thinking that “dzogchenpas” were beyond sides and dualism!

because they don't share his views

If they are on my side how could they not share my views? On the other hand, since you are on the evil dalie's side, how could you not share Peljor's views?

and his replies are predominantly sarcastic and petty, focusing on the usage of language

Since “dzogchenpas” are supposedly “beyond language”, why should they bother?

and such (what else do you expect from a Brazilian

Oh, an anti-Latino, anti-Brazilian racist hater among us!

anti-Semite?).

Why do you identify criminality with “Semite”? Your revelatory Freudian lapse suggests that you are you the only anti-Semite here, apart from being a certified anti-Brazilian racist.

People like that usually run out of steam once you ignore them, at least that's what my mother taught me.

You obviously enjoy my steam as you have miserably failed to ignore me!

Matibhadra

« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2017, 04:41:46 AM »
I wonder what Ringu Tulku would have to say if he knew about Peljor's activities.

The evil dalie and Ring-o “Tulku” know nothing about their famous protegé's activities, how amazing... Peljor must be indeed an ex-Stasi spymaster to keep his public activities so secret!

And if he knows and he approves... ???

The the fake world you live in falls apart.

Matibhadra

« Reply #82 on: February 16, 2017, 04:44:04 AM »
*Then the fake world you live in falls apart.

pemachen

• Email
« Reply #83 on: February 16, 2017, 07:20:05 AM »
All Peljor need to do is  shut down all of his vicious websites, or remove all the defamation of various teachers, and stop hurting Tibetan Buddhism and causing lack of faith in teachers like Rigpa's Sogyal, Triratna's Sangharakshita, and so on.

Obviously he has a choice, he is not the victim here.

Matibhadra

« Reply #84 on: February 16, 2017, 05:43:40 PM »
All Peljor need to do is  shut down all of his vicious websites, or remove all the defamation of various teachers, and stop hurting Tibetan Buddhism

Peljor is a close associate of, and publicly supported by, both the evil dalie and the Kagyupa Ring-oh Tsadra “Tulku”, both of which are salaried employees of the terrorist financier George Soros.

These people do not act on their own, no one is their own man. In a mafia there is hierarchy, order and discipline, and no one ever acts against the will of the ringleader or capo mafioso, in case George Soros.

Therefore, Peljor will keep his defaming websites no matter how much you whine here or elsewhere, and the evil dalie and Ring-oh Tsadra “Tulku” will keep supporting him while pretending not to know anything.

And, meanwhile, the Soros-aligned maindirtystream press, together with assorted specialized prostituted outlets, will keep calling the evil dalie a “herald of peace” and Ring-o Tsadra “Tulku” a “teacher”.

Lacking a clue about the workings of this mafia, you are upset with Peljor, while being protective of his protectors the evil dalie and possibly of “rimey” Ringo Tsadra “Tulku”, and indifferent about George Soros about whom you know nothing.

This is why you are a failed Buddhist. Unable to understand even the most down-to-earth realities, you get angry with the likes of Peljor, attached to his mentors the evil dalie and Ring-oh Tsadra “Tulku”, and ignorant about Soros.

In other words, you fall prey to anger, attachment and ignorance. Nothing but plain samsara as usual, as explained by the Buddha even before Padmsambhava, and no matter how much you think you meditate about what you call “dzogchen”.

and causing lack of faith in teachers like Rigpa's Sogyal, Triratna's Sangharakshita, and so on.

Funny that you mention Socyal “Rinpoche”, haunted by so many sexual-abuse scandals, but cannot utter the three simple letters, “N” “K” “T”, pointing to the main target of your behated Peljor.

In other words, you actually love Peljor as long as he attacks only NKT, but ruffle your feathers when Socyal is just mentioned. This shows your hypocrisy, your falsity, your malicious intention, your sectarianism, and why you are a failed Buddhist.

Do you want to say that you are not a perpetrator and an accomplice yourself?

pemachen

• Email
« Reply #85 on: February 17, 2017, 01:10:04 AM »
All Peljor need to do is shut down all of his vicious websites, or remove all the defamation of various teachers, and stop hurting Tibetan Buddhism by pretending to be protecting it. He makes the Dalai Lama looks bad.

He can quit. He switched from being NKT's Kelsang Tashi, to following Gen Dechen, becoming Losang Gelek under Dagom Rinpoche, and finally Tenzin Peljor. It's obvious he has no principles. If he wants to be a monk, then he should stop all these defamation. He shouldn't add to the problems in Tibetan Buddhism.

If Dharamsala is funded by Soros, then Dhardon Sharling and Sikyong definitely are capable of getting someone else to do the dirty job. It is bad, but perhaps someone who is not a monk, or pretending to be a monk. Maybe Carol Mcquire is a willing candidate. I wonder why Carol and her group was featured in the Anti-Shugden documentary but not Peljor? Why?   

Regardless, Peljor should stop attacking ALL teachers: all of NKT's teachers (wh ich he used to be one) and any teacher of any denomination.

Do you want to say that you are not a perpetrator and an accomplice yourself?
If we do not stop Peljor, then we are the accomplices.

It's easy for the overseas Tibetans and Injis to sit behind their computer debating about this and that, it's hard for us who had to experience family breaking apart, betrayal from our relatives, separation from our good friends, seeing old monks in the monasteries separated from their disciples and caretakers, also just accepting the growing disharmony due to many problems the CTA does not wish to solve.

On top of being plagued by politicians who failed to bring progress to the people, even the sanctity of our religion is now being polluted with so many problems: missing Panchen Lama and no successor if the Dalai Lama passes, 2 Karmapas, forced conversion of the Drukpa Lineage monasteries in Mount Kailash region to Karma Kagyu, new system of the switching of Sakya Trizin, and more. We do not need the Dorje Shugden problem, it is not a problem if people wishes to pray to any God and they have been praying to him for the past hundreds of years. The Bonpos have been praying to worldly gods and spirits since the 11th century, of which the Parliament of the Central Tibetan Administration officially acccepts and recognizes today. 

Peljor and the likes should mind their own business and stop creating problems for the Tibetans, Tibetan Lamas and Tibetan Buddhism.

Matibhadra

« Reply #86 on: February 17, 2017, 02:28:03 AM »
He [Peljor] makes the Dalai Lama looks bad.

In this sense, as an eye-opener, Peljor is not that bad.

He switched from being NKT's Kelsang Tashi, to following Gen Dechen, becoming Losang Gelek under Dagom Rinpoche, and finally Tenzin Peljor.

Forgot to mention Ringu Soros Money Tsadra “Tulku”, his current mentor together with the evil dalie?

[...] it's hard for us who had to experience family breaking apart, betrayal from our relatives, separation from our good friends, seeing old monks in the monasteries separated from their disciples and caretakers, also just accepting the growing disharmony due to many problems the CTA does not wish to solve.

This is not Peljor's fault; this the evil dalie's fault, and also the fault of those who blame the CTA and Peljor in order to protect the evil dalie.

[...] so many problems: missing Panchen Lama

Not missing; has just given the Kalachakra initiation in Tibet.

and no successor if the Dalai Lama passes,

Not Peljor's fault.

2 Karmapas,

Which one was appointed by Peljor?

forced conversion of the Drukpa Lineage monasteries in Mount Kailash region to Karma Kagyu,

Under the command of the evil dalie's candidate. Or was it Peljor's?

new system of the switching of Sakya Trizin

Sakya internal politics. Something they must have discussed with their Rockefeller sponsors (always busy themselves with genocidal mass-poisoning of humanity).

We do not need the Dorje Shugden problem, it is not a problem if people wishes to pray to any God and they have been praying to him for the past hundreds of years. The Bonpos have been praying to worldly gods and spirits since the 11th century, of which the Parliament of the Central Tibetan Administration officially acccepts and recognizes today.

Seeing Dorje Shugden as a supramundane protector affects the evil dalie's narcissistic self-image, and also “rimey” (no-lineage) political support.

Rimey-pas actively pursue the systematic destruction of Shugdenpas, or of Gelugpas unwilling to pollute their teachings with unwarranted accretions.

Peljor and the likes should mind their own business and stop creating problems for the Tibetans, Tibetan Lamas and Tibetan Buddhism.

Ask this to his mentors and protectors, the evil dalie and Ringu Soros Money Tsadra “Tulku”.

As despicable as Peljor may be, what you want is to scapegoat Peljor in order to save the face of his mentor, the evil dalie, so that the latter can keep perpetrating his crimes as long as you are not the victim. Peljor is a pseudo-issue.

KarmaRangdrol

« Reply #87 on: February 17, 2017, 06:41:02 PM »
All Peljor need to do is  shut down all of his vicious websites, or remove all the defamation of various teachers, and stop hurting Tibetan Buddhism and causing lack of faith in teachers like Rigpa's Sogyal, Triratna's Sangharakshita, and so on.

Sorry but I would prefer it if you address Rimpoche by his proper title. Yes semantics and all that but I believe my lama has done enough to deserve the proper respect.

It would be easy for Peljor to turn off all of his sites. So you are right. The fact he refuses to tells us very clearly that not only is he not a victim as he tends to paint himself, but his intent is not to resolve the problem. We can conclude this based on the fact none of his articles ever present any solutions. They only present what he views as facts, although the vast majority are unsubstantiated or otherwise already disproved by the law.

His real motivation is to keep spreading falsehoods and attacking people who somehow have benefited the community at large? I don't know any other monk who spends their time opening websites that focus on attacking others. Must've missed the memo on that being part of the vows.

pemachen

• Email
« Reply #88 on: February 18, 2017, 01:16:29 AM »
Sorry but I would prefer it if you address Rimpoche by his proper title. Yes semantics and all that but I believe my lama has done enough to deserve the proper respect.

Apologies KarmaRangdrol, no disrespect meant for Sogyal Rinpoche. The issue here is Peljor.

His real motivation is to keep spreading falsehoods and attacking people who somehow have benefited the community at large? I don't know any other monk who spends their time opening websites that focus on attacking others. Must've missed the memo on that being part of the vows.

Stasi Peljor pubilshed on his website that he studied 6 years in Istituto Lama Tsong Khapa (FPMT), but many parties have claimed that he spent more time on other activities such as writing hostile book reviews on Amazon, writing repeatedly to the BBC website and encouraged others to do so too, bombarding them with old articles (e.g. the Guardian article from 1996, long-since discredited as an unworthy piece of tabloid journalism from which no mud stuck) to tell them to include the word "cult" on their website and more. Peljor was also known to posts almost daily under his different names on different blogs and news outlets.

It is obvious he has addiction to defaming others. I am beginning to think that he needs help. It is not just a job, it is obsession.  :-\ He should stop this while he still has a chance.

ShugdenProtector

« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2017, 04:43:08 AM »

It would be easy for Peljor to turn off all of his sites. So you are right. The fact he refuses to tells us very clearly that not only is he not a victim as he tends to paint himself, but his intent is not to resolve the problem. We can conclude this based on the fact none of his articles ever present any solutions. They only present what he views as facts, although the vast majority are unsubstantiated or otherwise already disproved by the law.

His real motivation is to keep spreading falsehoods and attacking people who somehow have benefited the community at large? I don't know any other monk who spends their time opening websites that focus on attacking others. Must've missed the memo on that being part of the vows.[/b]

Hahaha I love what you said... TOO REAL, TOO HONEST and ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH YOU 100% KarmaRangdrol. Yes it looks like Peljor is more of tabloid news reporter for Buddhism in his own world and it sure looks like he is getting a lot of perks doing this. Otherwise why would he be so passionate? Or is he just passionate about hating others due to the bitterness he still holds on too for leaving NKT?

And when you do look at his blod, how many people actually go in to comment? Is it a spectrum of different people of the handful of old bitter "survivors" from NKT using that as a channel to rant and rave. Yes so solution just none sense. So I guess the linger he leaves all this defamation websites on, the clearer his motivation becomes and sorry to say this sure ain't going to look great down the line. Sorry but who want a to study under a Buddhist monk who spends half his day spreading negative false news about others. I certainly would not. So I hope Mr. Peljor comes here and read some sense if he really cares for his future, or maybe he will switch again once the CTA finds him irrelevant. The SOLUTION is clear Peljor.